Bethany Village Assisted Living - Indianapolis, IN

Not what we were looking for...

When searching for a place for my father, we toured Bethany Village Assisted Living. I do not remember much details about it, but based on, my father's situation, it would not have worked out for us. It was a nice place, though.

Better Cleanliness

I had a decent tour of this facility. The staff was friendly and nice. The appearance of the community could had looked better. The cleanliness of the facility could use some improvements. It was not the community for us.

Very wonderful staff! Decor colors are bland, but this was 2nd on my list.

This was a wonderful facility. The fa...

This was a wonderful facility. The facility was very clean and bright. I was really impressed with the memory care area.

Caring people make the difference at Bethany Village. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

We are conveniently located in Indianapolis, with easy access to I-65 and I-465.

Accepting private pay, Medicaid Waiver, Money Follows the Person, VA Aide and Attendance, and Long Term Care Insurance. Tour our Newly Remodeled Assisted Living Apartments!