Floridean Nursing Home - Miami, FL has yet not published prices.

They treated my dad with kindness and compassion

I initially didn't consider the Floridean for my dad because of the subpar ratings on US News & World Report. However, after he lost his bed at a much higher rated facility -- University Plaza -- for being in the hospital two nights, I decided to visit the Floridean and ultimately placed my father with them. It turned out to be a good decision as my father, an 83-year-old U.S. Air Force vet recovering from a traumatic brain injury, was treated with kindness and compassion during the two months he stayed there for skilled nursing. He made a remarkable recovery considering the extent of his injuries and the fact that he was in a coma for several weeks. At the Floridean he was able to walk with assistance within a month, and received excellent attention from the nursing staff. I was saddened that he was not able to stay there longer, but the Floridean has only limited long-term placement. It is, however, an excellent place for rehabbing elderly patients seeking to regain their independence and my dad's time there was a bright spot for our family during a very difficult time. The people here are great.