Charity Care - Hialeah, FL

If you love your loved one, don't take them here

Since my grandfather has been at this facility he has deteriorated drastically. Last I visited I had to yell at the staff because he was being pulled across the floor by his arm and screaming in pain. All the staff had to say was, "he can walk". This place is horrible, it smells like [Removed] and they make their residents sit down and basically.. give up. I'm not sure if I should be sad or relieved that my grandfather is now leaving this horrid place and is being admitted to hospice. I have no illusions that Dementia/ alzheimer's played a part in his current condition, but before this place he at least spoke and walked. Now since being there he's in a wheel chair and barely talks.

Grandmother Care

My grandmother is getting excellent care in this community. We really like the caring staff members. The community is very clean and a nice atmosphere. She seems to be please with the meals and variety. They do offer activities. I am glad that it is close to my home and we can visit often. I would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

Working out really well!

My uncle really likes Charity Care community. The staff are very easy to work with and communicate very well. They take really good care of my uncle. He has many opportunities to engage in all of the activities offered. The community is kept very nice and clean. My uncle enjoys the variety of food offered. He really loves that they serve Hispanic food that he is familiar with.

Review of Charity Care - Hialeah, FL

THE worst place ever to take care of your loved one! This place will take advantage of the insurance system when it comes to the helpless elderly that are in need of medical attention. Honest medical attention. They will take in your family member that is ill and have no problem rotating the patience from different facilities and then eventually you have NO IDEA where your family member is..

Disgrace

Never send your loved one this facility. [removed] taking advantage of the medicare and Medicaid, [removed] They will take your needed family member for care,but then will shuffle them around, because of the Medicaid/Medicaid insurance. What is immoral of these people is that they are taking our insurance and laughing all the way to the bank. Mean while you may have a situation, where is my family member???? these so called care givers will just up right give your loved one away without notice. BUT be sure they are collecting the money from insurance! SHAMEFUL! Its just a matter of time before they are caught and justice will served to the disgraceful human beings!

Nestled in quaint Hialeah, FL, Charity Care provides assisted living for seniors. A trained nurse is available on call and oversees patient care. Speech, occupational, and physical therapy are provided, along with podiatrist and dental services. Medicine dispersal and compliance with doctors' orders are supervised. Nutritious meals are prepared on-site and served in the airy dining room, with dietary restrictions accommodated. Outdoors, the secure landscaped grounds are ideal for a walk or visit with family. Inside, the common living rooms invite a quiet afternoon with a game or craft. Transportation to medical appointments and outings is provided.