Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - North Miami Beach, FL

Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - North Miami Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Mostly Positive

She definitely improved while she was there. She fell a couple of times, though, and I wasn't really happy about that. One of the therapists let her fall, but I guess those things happen. That is the only thing that stood out in my mind as being negative, but everything else was definitely a positive.

At Aventura Plaza, our team of skilled nursing staff is dedicated to creating a welcoming and comfortable, home-like environment where are residents can thrive. Our residents receive award-winning 24-hour skilled nursing care, get treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions, and enjoy various activities catered to each individual’s needs.

We specialize in providing rehabilitative therapy, advanced respiratory care, care for heart disease, memory care, and rehabilitation for neuromuscular disorders. Our meals are catered to our residents’ dietary needs, and free transportation is provided to and from outside medical appointments. Enjoy your recovery at Aventura Plaza!