Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - North Miami Beach, FL

Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - North Miami Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

All of them were so nice. Very nice & helpful employees!

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

They are amazing here. I was impressed. My loved one is doing better. They did in a week what his doctor tried to do for a year. The food was good and not bland.

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

The staff care was wonderful and excellent. The therapists were great. They also showed me how to help her without hurting myself. I really appreciated that. The nursing care was great. It was always clean and someone was always cleaning. Their communication was excellent. They stayed in touch with me and let me know what was going on all the time.

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

It is extremely clean. The staff was phenomenal. They were very attentive. They did an extraordinary job with therapy and they did focus on him a lot. They gave him a lot of attention. They all communicate well. I love the receptionist who helped with things I needed to resolve. I saw the staff wax the floors and I was there a lot. They were not disruptive.

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Overall, any concerns were addressed and they included me with what is going on. They treated us with respect. The therapists are amazing. All of the staff and management communicates well.

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

We know it well. Everyone in this building is great. There have been so many staff members that have helped make a difference. I am so happy with this facility. It is truly a great group. It's very clean. We've had meetings and calls, and they communicate so well!

Review of Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

The staff was kind and were well mannered. When you need something, they may not have what you need. Some of the services were poor. The food was not good. Some nurses were okay and some were not okay. We had to wait to get things done. Some of the employees are loud.

Mostly Positive

She definitely improved while she was there. She fell a couple of times, though, and I wasn't really happy about that. One of the therapists let her fall, but I guess those things happen. That is the only thing that stood out in my mind as being negative, but everything else was definitely a positive.

At Aventura Plaza, our team of skilled nursing staff is dedicated to creating a welcoming and comfortable, home-like environment where are residents can thrive. Our residents receive award-winning 24-hour skilled nursing care, get treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions, and enjoy various activities catered to each individual’s needs.

We specialize in providing rehabilitative therapy, advanced respiratory care, care for heart disease, memory care, and rehabilitation for neuromuscular disorders. Our meals are catered to our residents’ dietary needs, and free transportation is provided to and from outside medical appointments. Enjoy your recovery at Aventura Plaza!