Las Mercedes Boarding Home - Miami, FL

The Las Mercedes Boarding Home is located in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, Miami FL. There are so many different things to do in Miami, which means a senior will never have to worry about being bored. Miami is right on the coast and supplies all of the fun in the sun that a senior wants. Besides surf, there is lots of shopping and also great restaurants to eat at. Most people live their whole life planning to retire in this community due to the overwhelming amount of beauty and fun that it brings. The weather in Miami is gorgeous nearly all year long, which is another reason people flock to this area.

Great place for Mom or Dad

Our mother is 100 years old and has dementia. We (both daughters) work and were not longer able to care for her especially at night, so we had to find an ALF for mom. It was a very difficult decision to make and we were giving a good reference of Las Mercedes Boarding House by one of our friends who had their mother in law there for 3 years.
Mother has been a resident of Las Mercedes since November 15th 2016 and we couldn't be happier. The care she is receiving is optimum and the staff is warm and caring towards our mom. The place is always clean and smells good and the food they serve also smells very good.
The owner, [Removed] is very nice and is always able to accommodate any request we make for our mom. We definitely recommend this ALF for your loved one. My mother is kept clean and bathed and always smells good. Also she is dressed and has socks and shoes on every day.
All in all, we are very happy with this facility.

Wonderful staff, and great family atmosphere

They do a fabulous job here, it is a wonderful atmosphere! They're like one big family. The staff know all the residents and their family members by name. They really sit down and engage with the residents here, they don't just treat it like a job. The facility itself is spotless and always smells nice. I really like that they bathe and dress the residents every day, everyone seems so much more alert when they are not sitting around in their jammies all day. My loved one is really thriving here, she is eating well and has gained weight, and she has been much more active than she was at home. I would highly recommend this place!

My 94 year old mother spent the last four month of her life at Last Mercedes. She was treated very well.

Wonderful ALF

The home address above is incorrect. My mother in law is at Davisito's Inc. 13701 sw 71 lane. Miami fl. 33183.
This is the cleanest home I have ever been in. Always a friendly face and lovely atmosphere. The food appeared and smells delicious all the time. My mother in law is clean and neat and wonderfully taken care of.
Thank you for your referral.