The Palace Suites, Royale, and Renaissance - Miami, FL

Every Time a Loved One Moves Here...A Entire Family Sleeps Better at Night. The Palace owns and operates several Senior Living rental communities in South Florida providing the full continuum of care for our residents and their family members. The beautiful Palace Suites is Miami's luxurious rental apartment building for active seniors. It's like living in a 5 star hotel with the added amenities of a cruise ship! The Palace Renaissance is for those who need the services of a more traditional Assisted Living Community. Set in an atmosphere of luxury, the Palace Renaissance has specialized staff and services catering to the needs of residents who are very frail, or suffer from Alzheimer's or dementia. The Palace at Kendall Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides long-term care for those who need skilled nursing care and/or short-term rehabilitation, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, IV therapy and more...

My mom's home

We are happy with this community for the good The staff are friendly. The staff are warm and pay close attention. to the residents needs. She is happy with the meals and the variety. She is offered activities with the other residernt.We would recommend other familes to this nice community with great care.

Beautiful place to be!

The staff has been great to mom. They are great in there touch to detail. They also keep everything clean and neat. They really go out of there way to make sure that the residents are comfortable. We like that they have happy hour for the residents. The food has been phenomenal. They offer more than any other place we have been to. We just wish that there weren't so many clicks in the community it makes it hard for mom to be able to fit in.

You could not ask for a better place to put your love ones.

Nothing else to compare with, but very satisfied

Everything is going great.

Everything is going great. She likes the food. She loves the swimming pool and physical therapy. I really have no complaints at all, at this point. So far it's going very well, and I would rate them highly.

the best place for your loved one

Experienced both Royal and Renaissance. We are greatful to everyone at the Palace. Management is readily available, staff always friendly. Care, events, are the best.

The Palace is where you want your loved ones to be in their final years!

My father will be 90 this year. I am convinced that he would not have seen this birthday without the gentle caring and love he receives by ALL of the staff. As with many, he put up quite the fight about moving in, but very shortly he verbalized that he shouldn't have waited so long and how everyone at The Palace made him feel so welcomed and special.

My Mom is happy here.

My Mom has been at the Palace Royale in Kendall for 3 years. The staff is very caring, the administration responsive and my Mom enjoys the food. I love the "Family" days and events where we can all be with her at "her place"! My Mom is 99!

Supervision by the nurse that the patient takes medication at the moment they are distributed.

Excellent services most of all times.
Additional emphasis in the training of staff may be required in reference to supervision of medications that need to be taken by patiens because it may be possible that the pills given to the patient are not verified to be taken. It is suggested that the members that distributed the medications verify that the patient takes them at the moment they are distributed because the patient when the medications are left (to be taken by the patient later) the patients may discard them.

We Love The Palace.

I moved my mom to the Kendal Palace Suites at age 99. She has a beautiful 1 bedroom apt that she loves and after a year she now thanks me. She is much more active and engaged than when she lived alone in her old setting. She loves the staff and all the varied activities. I believe The Palace is why she is still alive at 101, mentally fit and still wants to be here. She enjoys breakfast with friends and a daily hug by her favorite receptionist!
Thank you to the Palace for all you provide.

Great senior living atmosphere

My Father will be 94 , on 9/4. He has lived in the Palace Suites, independent living, since 12/13 and needs a little help. This is a very warm, caring and friendly atmosphere. Everyone knows him and me by first name, really everyone is so helpful and kind, it is just wonderful and I am at ease.
Honestly, I can't say enough good things about the attention he gets. There are activities all day and night at every level, happy hour every day at 4:30 with entertainment, before dinner, and activities or entertainment after dinner. The staff is wonderful, always with a smile and ready to assist if needed,not hovering. I'm so happy my Dad chose this place and has made many new friends.

Peace of Mind

Finding a place for parents is a hard move to make .but we thought everyone at The Palace made it so much easier. My Dad is happy and he loves the food. This makes all the difference in the world to our whole family.

Compassionate care mixed with individualized needs.

I have been extremely pleased with the service and care of my husband has received since he's been at the palace.

The staff and administration is very receptive to all requests. Since he's been there he has not had to be hospitalized one time and that's saying a lot since when he was home he was hospitalized quite frequently

Long term living

Place has served my mothers needs well by providing food, entertainment and transportation. But one should consider that costs for rental of the Palace Suites will rise each and every year by an amount that well exceeds the cost of living.

The Palace is the Best!

I brought my Mom and Dad to the Palace seven years ago. I moved them from New York after it became apparent that they could not care for themselves. They had an apartment at the Palace Royale and they immediately made themselves at home. It was like living full time in a resort. The staff was great and took very good care of them. When my Dad became terminally ill two years ago the staff could not have done a better job caring for him. After my Dad passed my mother moved over to the Renaissance where she receives the additional care and assistance she needs now that she is alone. I will forever be grateful to the Palace staff for caring for my loved ones as if they were theirs. If you need a loved one cared for on a 24-7 basis, I can not give any other place the recommendation I give the Palace. They are the best!

My aunt has been at The Palace for fi...

My aunt has been at The Palace for five years. Our family has been very happy with the service and care.

Average Price $4,100/month

Average Price $4,100/month

Soooooo Happy at The Palace

My grandmother-in-law was on the precipice of losing her mind with dementia and being home alone the majority of the day. The family was crying and was at wits end as to what to do for her. Finally we had to make a decision and brought her to The Palace. Not only did her dementia clear up once the nursing staff corrected her medications and made sure she was taking them properly, she is a TOTALLY different woman! Still 89 and going strong, my grandma-in-law is now happier than ever, has made new friends, and enjoys spending her time at all the events and activities! This is something that we all thought would NEVER have happened and we couldn’t be happier to see her so happy and well-taken care of…something that staying at home with minimal help would never have accomplished! Thank you to the entire staff at The Palace for your help! And by the way, they're not the cheapest...but once we knew what we were paying for, it was worth every penny!

Would not recommend to my worst enemy

They said they had Alzheimer's care. Really! My mother went in a vibrant, active woman with cognitive problems. Two months later she was in adult diapers, could not feed herself and could barely sit up in a wheelchair. Dr Amunia over medicated her when she exhibited exit seeking behavior and nobody was there to supervise her. She subsequently fell and has since had to have surgery to drain the blood that had been accumulating since the fall. Three weeks after leaving The Palace she is again walking, feeding and going to the bathroom by herself. Only send a loved one to the Palace if you can afford to pay the pricey room and board charge as well as a private duty companion 24 hours. They sell you on personalized care but in reality unless you or somebody you hired is there you will not receive the care you signed up for.

Very Happy, Worth the Price

She is very happy there. They are all expensive, and this is on the high end, but I think it's the best of everything we saw, and I am very happy that she is there, I have had very positive feedback from her. They clearly come out on top by far, compared to what else we saw. They are gated with what is clearly good security. I haven't heard any complaints at all!

It's been very good I've got no complaints.

It's been very good I've got no complaints. Sometimes they are a little slow to respond when I call and want to get an answer it takes a little bit. I've been invited and the food is very good. When I very first didn't know any of the staff members and I wanted to call and get information I would get passed on to three or four different people. The internal communication is a little lacking at least in the first few days. I was a little lost in the beginning. When I first picked it I needed immediate attention and they took her immediately. The smaller homes were not able to do that. The independent side is extremely impressive I would give that side straight fives.

Good Place

My mother was only in there for a month before she passed away. She was in the Renaissance and it seemed to be a great place. She wasn't real happy to be there and she fell while she was in there and hit her head. They found her in her bedroom and took care of her.

The people seemed to be great. I have nothing terrible to say about them. It was very clean and I guess the value was pretty good. It was probably one of the more expensive places but I think from what I'd seen, it was also one of the best. They have a huge staff and they keep the population engaged and involved. I didn't see anyone not being cared for.

The staff does a good job - very accommodating

I think the staff there is very accommodating. They do a good job and try really hard. The only thing, to me, is it's not cheap so you have to have money put away or a pension or something. It's not going to be covered by social security.

Any little complaint that we've had, we address it and they pretty much get it taken care of. They have acitivities, maybe not every single thing my parents would want but they have family events once a month. We've been going to those and they're good. They try to keep everybody involved.

For having to put my parents in assisted living, it's a good experience.

Fabulous!

It's great, you can't imagine there being the smell of anything related to older folks, they're very clean, theyre very attentive, theyre very sweet with her, they send us pictures all the time. if she falls they call me immedeatly and report anything thats going on. I didnt have to do any of the hard work, they just follow through on anything, they do their laundry, theyre great. My moms really enjoying herself, shes participating in everything. The palace is the place for a bunch of old cuban ladies to go to, she has friends from Cuba who are there and they have a wonderful time and im very pleased it.

180 medicare/aid beds. Lots of amenit...

180 medicare/aid beds. Lots of amenities.