Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

It is a good place to be! Everybody is so cooperative, here to help, nice, and try to meet your needs! Everything is great!! They are friendly, they meet your needs, and go above and beyond! We were there years ago and liked it then and came back again and have no complaints! There's no attitude or hesitation! They are very sensitive to cater to the people there!

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They communicated pretty well. The staff care and rehab therapy was pretty good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

My loved one gets good help there. My loved one is improving. My loved one enjoys the nurses. It is very clean there. The meals are great and they are very nice people. My loved one likes the food. All of the nurses communicate well.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

The staff gave good care and were helpful and friendly. The cleanliness was excellent. The nursing care was adequate.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

I put my loved one there because they are the only people I trust. It is very, very clean. They call about every day.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing seems to be great. The staff is pretty friendly. It's clean. My loved one loves the food. I am trying to figure out what is going on and every day I have to run somebody down. I was expecting progress and not understand why my loved one is not progressing as expected.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They are friendly. Nursing care has been going well. It's clean. Communication is good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They treat my loved one well and take him to the hospital when needed. They give him his medication. We like the nurse. They send me a letter about his care.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They have been receptive to what I have asked them to do and according to my father, they have been doing it. I am thankful they listened. From what he is telling me, there are no real complaints. He doesn't like the food. I haven't heard from them in 10 days except for the pain person.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

It's been good and the staff is friendly.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

The few hours I was there it was very good. The food was okay. The staff I spoke with were very polite and answered my questions. The nurse got the job done and talked to the doctor. Therapy is going okay. It is not very pleasant but they are taking care of my brother. Some of the staff is very nice. The driver did not show up on time for over an hour and my brother did not have an aide there.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

Communication was okay. The facility is technologically behind. They gave my loved one therapy for 1 day before leaving and it did more harm than good. The nurses were nice but had to wait for an hour for one to come. Have to wait for nurses with call lights. A new diagnosis showed up on his record that did not belong to my loved one. They put lunch on the tray but not over the bed and remained out of reach until I got there. I was very glad to get my loved one out of there. The food was horrible.

Residents appreciate the comfortable atmosphere of Broward Nursing Rehabilitation Center, with its friendly staff and welcoming common areas. Broward Nursing offers the following senior care solutions: sub-acute rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long term care, and a dialysis program. Broward Nursing’s mission is to provide competent, compassionate and affordable care in an environment that truly is like home. We believe that good health begins with caring.