Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Rehabilitation

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The workers are great and the facility is great. The whole entire team provided great care to my loved one. She is enjoying the meals. The communication was great!

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses show that they care for the patients. Everything is very clean and they make everything very comfortable. I like the meals and everything they prepare even though she doesn't like them but that is because of the diet she is on. They called me to let me know what happened and that everything was fine.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It has definitely gone well so far. My loved one has been there about a week but from what I can see they are very on top of the care for their patients. When I visited everyone was very friendly. It is an older facility but from what I saw it was clean. So far so good with the communication.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, things were good. One thing that I didn't like was the way they cleaned the bathrooms.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

So far so good. They are taking great care of him. Everything was clean and he said that the meals were very good. The communication has been good as well.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The admission lady is very gentle and I am very appreciative with that. She is very nice we spoke over the phone. The therapists were really respectful and clearly took the time to explain to us and made us feel comfortable. My father also told me that they take the time to listen and hear him. Everything was clean and good. Didn't have a chance to go all over just my father's room but didn't see any problems. He complained about the food. Communication was clear because they explained everything to us and gave us some advice.

Everyone here was great.

Everyone here was great.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, it was clean and they were really good with my loved one.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are very nice, sweet and helpful. They called me several times already.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The staff goes over and above with everything. From the food to the accommodations, they are just very helpful. They've been wonderful. It's very clean. The meals are always hot and he likes it.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The place is clean and the aides are attentive and patient. They have helped my loved one to eat. We have been really impressed with the therapy. They have a lot of patients but they are always friendly. There was one aide who is so sweet. She fed her breakfast. I only received one update.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Everything was pretty good! The building was clean and the communication was good too.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It looks good and it is a nice place. The nurses seem very nice. It is clean and the communication was good but better when I called and asked about it.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Just from my walkthrough of the facility, nothing looked unkempt. We have had some issues with her roommate but hopefully, it gets resolved.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are extremely attentive and they keep her engaged. They are very friendly, especially compared to other places. I think it's very clean. It's cramped, but it's a clean facility.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Everyone that I spoke to there was really nice. They had my loved one dressed nicely when I came to visit. The head nurse was pleasant and very friendly. He eats all of the food he gets at meals. There were some cleanliness issues that were addressed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My husband enjoys the meals but he wished he was full afterward. There was an issue that is being resolved about his medications but the communication from the nurses has been good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

All of the staff that worked with my dad was very good. Everyone went way above and beyond the call of duty! The Nursing and staff care are great. They are doing everything they can to make sure my dad doesn't fall. The staff even made sure he's with them, I really appreciate that! The cleanliness and dining experience are excellent. They are keeping me very informed about my father’s care.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, everything is going well. The staff is extremely attentive and nice. I was down there last week it is a clean facility and everybody was extremely helpful, attentive and very friendly. The meals and dining experience is excellent. The nurse practitioner that comes in was very informative about his health and updated me on my loved ones.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The communication about my loved one's care is excellent. My loved one has not complained about anything. All of the staff and nurses have been good so far. My loved one dislikes the meals she said it was unpleasant.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, everything seems to be excellent.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It is a good experience. I have not seen my mom in therapy but she is walking much better. I like the nurses they are very helpful They are doing great at keeping me informed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My auntie is very happy. Everybody has been wonderful and everything is great. The rehab therapy services have been doing the best they can with her. The nurses and staff care has been great. The nurses have been taking good care of her. Everybody has been good to her. The communication is great and the facility is clean. When her lunch comes, there is too much food for her.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My mom complimented the place and said everybody is very nice. I talked to the nursing supervisor and she was good and patient with me. The staff members are nice too, especially Tiffany, she is very patient, cheerful and upbeat. My mom said everything is clean and she really likes the meals. I wouldn't be able to comment on the rehab therapy services because I have not seen it. I did have some trouble on the first day because I did not know where she was, but somebody called me at my home number and updated me.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, everything is great. They are doing a fine job at keeping me informed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I really like the rehab therapy services they are great and I liked them. The overall staff care is good they are good people.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy services are going good. The overall staff members are friendly. The communication could be better. There needs to be a stronger connection between the different shifts. There seems to be a lot of people working, but they do not have a strong a quarterback that ensures everything gets done the right way. Therefore, I do feel the need to spend a lot of time there to make sure everything is done properly.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is excellent and they are very compassionate at making sure mommy is comfortable. The rooms are fairly clean. There's a lack of communication between the therapist and the actual physical therapist. We had to consistently remind the nurses about the medication that my mom should and shouldn't be taking.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has enjoyed it. He loves therapy and says they are really good and tend to him. They are all really pleasant and are on top of everything. The food is good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are doing a good job with my loved one. They are really nice. They keep everything clean and neat. They always get in contact with me if needed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I like and so does my husband. We like the people. I love the activities that have here, if he was home he would be doing nothing. Here is has the chance to talk to other men his age. The people are so good here. They are very good and friendly. Overall it is clean but I was very surprised about how clean the dining room is. They have consultations every couple of weeks. I meet with his dietitian, physical therapist, and his nurse to discuss progress and what to expect in the coming weeks.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are good nurses. It is very clean. They are good at communicating.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Expert service and professional people. They are superb. Everyone is very polite. It's very clean and the temperature is nice. They accommodate the patrons there. Communication is great.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

When I talk to my mother, she tells me she is doing well. Therapy is good. They definitely make calls to me. They keep me updated pretty much with great communication.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Therapy is excellent! Everybody there is terrific. They are always friendly and smiling. The nurses are excellent too.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are very friendly and are good about keeping me informed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My husband likes the facility. He really enjoys the food.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It was good. I would recommend it. We have been here before.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It has been good. He certainly has said all good things about it. I have found them to be quite pleasant every day. I was pleasantly surprised. Overall I think it could use a little sprucing up. The meals are okay. No one really updates me.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The staff is nice and it is close to where I live. The staff is really helpful and caring. She is getting good care and I like the nurses. No one has said what her progress is or what it is to be. I am there every day. I would like more communication with the doctors who sign the charts.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I am very pleased. I like the atmosphere and he is in a private room. I have not met anybody I did not like. I am pleased with the cleanliness. He had shrimp scampi for lunch and he was happy. He eats well. I have the nurses number with the contacts. The front desk is good in the evening.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Therapy must be excellent here from what I've heard! I am very pleased. The wound care is excellent. When I am there sometimes when I ask the nurses questions they look at me as if I am speaking French. Overall, I am very at peace with the facility.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It was clean. They are friendly. There was not any communication.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They do not take them out at all. I don't think she was bathed enough. I would call and never get through. Things were stolen from her room.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

At Broward, when you walk in, the hospitality and how people greet you is great. The people are definitely doing their job there. The first time I went, he clicked the call light and they were right there. They have a great staff. My friend tells me the nursing is excellent and he is happier here than anywhere else. Everyone is absolutely friendly. They are phenomenal. A few times I have been there while he was eating, and he cleaned his plate so clearly, he enjoys the meals! They have also called me in regards to his appointments. They communicate with me and let me know his status.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Everything has been good. It's clean.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It's conveniently located. The care there is good. My friend is someone who complains a lot and he does not whine at all here. He seems happy with the food. They have called me a time or two. They seem to keep me up to speed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Communication has been very good. Therapy is going well.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

So far so good. Everybody seems very friendly. They are aggressive with physical therapy but in a good way. It's a little dated, but it's not terrible. Communication is very good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My friend was happy with it overall. The physical therapy has helped to get her strength up. They called me all of the time. She had one issue with a nurse when given a shower. The nurse wasn't very understanding, almost like she didn't want to be there. They would ask her what she preferred for food and they would bring her what she told them not to bring her, like rice. She had rice at almost every meal.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are doing pretty well. They treat my loved one well. They keep it clean. They keep me informed. Sometimes when she pushes the button they take a long time to respond.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Therapy is very good. The nurses are great. They all are very nice.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are all great. Everyone is very friendly. My loved one has no complaints about the food preparation. Communication is very good. The problems that I have is with every skilled nursing facility. Like most they are understaffed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They have been pretty good. I haven't had any issues with them. Its pretty clean, I never see anything out of place. Communication hasn't been that good. I really want to know whats going on, but I haven't talked to anyone. I really haven't had problems or issues with the staff. They only problem I have is that my father was saying they were being rude to him one night. I asked to speak to the supervisor and since then there haven't been any problems.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It is not perfect but it is good. Cleanliness could improve. I noticed someone knock something over and there was a spill in the hallway. The food did not look appetizing. Communication can definitely be improved but when I asked they are good about getting right back to me with information as well as a follow-up. They have reached out if something extreme happens

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The therapists have done well. The doctor is hard to get a hold of.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The people are so nice. They are really taking care of the patients. They treat them very well. They are friendly. The front desk person is really nice and helpful. It was really clean. I would recommend them.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

So far it's been okay. The whole staff has been really nice.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My husband is stronger and has done quite well with the therapy. They keep me updated. Mostly everyone is very pleasant, greets, smiles, and are wonderful. They are generally responsive but have a lot of patients. It's very clean. I looked around and they keep it very clean there. The floors are clean and the beds are neat. The food is not good and he is losing weight because he doesn't want to eat and I do not blame him. I ask they answer but they do not volunteer any information or come to me. One young woman there never smiles and she just stares at me when I address her and I have not been mean or rude to anyone so I am not sure why she does this. No one came when we needed them and I had to change his clothes and get him to bed.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I switched to the other doctor and so far we are a lot happier with this one at the facility. Therapy is going great. My father was there for rehab originally and he loved the place, I loved the place so we brought him back here. So far I have not been as impressed with this stay at the facility as we were for his first visit. I think the staff could be more careful when they are carrying out care. The aides scrubbed him too hard. We have also had some problems with missing belongings. When I wanted to speak the nursing supervisor, I had to go and track her down.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The administrative staff was good. The staff members are not very patient.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It's clean. I get the information I want. Most of the nurses they have been okay. At times it is really good and then other times it is ridiculous. Certain employees are good and some I don't even see how they got the job. They try to come and work with me and get what I need to be done and I appreciate that. Some are so professional and some are not. Most of the problem was with the CNAs. Those are the ones that cannot seem to understand what they are supposed to do. I really don't like to be negative some of the care I just cannot believe it. I come over and put on rubber gloves and do it myself. I saw a CNA with my brother's bag and the whole bag was dragging on the floor and she said it was okay. It was not okay. I had a sister that had a problem with this bacteria happening from that.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing and rehab therapy has been great. There was an odor.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It is wonderful. They always call me to update me. They are all wonderful. I like the staff in the dining area, there is one who is polite and kind. She helped him fill out the menu and asked if the food is good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

We are very happy! They have been great with their communication in terms of my loved one's care.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

We will return. It is a good facility. The social worker on the case has been very helpful. My loved one is eating the meals as well.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My mother has been very happy with the therapy. Communication is very good. I asked for a print out for medications within 5 minutes the nurse was back in the room with the information I requested. It was great. The nurses have done a good job looking into specific needs to get the better option for my mother. They are having the doctor come in for her today as well to look into this. They are very nice. One time I went in to visit my mother and they had my mother's hair and makeup all done to make her feel better. My mother is one of those ladies that really cares about her appearance so this meant so much to my mother which I really appreciated. She looked so good and it was really nice to see. The meals are lacking flavor.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is getting better. I am happy that my loved one is happy. I would have to say the director of the facility is the best. Anytime I had an issue she was on top of it. She took care of any complaint and she fixed all of my problems.

The care has been good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Everything is amazing. The nurses are amazing. The food is good. They would not give him a soda and if he wanted it he could buy it. I really appreciated the facility trying to put him on a healthier meal plan. It is amazing. I walked past all the rooms and all the patients were so taken care of. I noticed everything and I looked in every single room and they were all fine. If you do not have a loving staff the place is garbage. Here, the staff is amazing and so loving and it truly made this experience great. They encouraged him. He can be really grouchy and they were so good at nicely getting him to participate. They made a plan that works really well for what he needs. They were so sweet about it. I thought the food was very good. I did not appreciate the doctor's response and there was miscommunication however everyone else such as the nurses and in the facility was so great and helpful. The only thing is there are cockroaches, the little German ones.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

All of the nurses have been such a big help! I've communicated often with mostly with administrators, they have all been pleasant and helpful. The physical therapist is a good worker! My mother seems to really be complimentary of the wound care nurse. They definitely contact me and if they can't get a hold of me, they have been good about reaching out to my brother. Communication is definitely an area the facility has done well in! I did have to write up a grievance spoke with someone about this and it was taken care of. She does not like the meals however this pertains a great deal to her restricted diet. To me, the meals seem fine however she does complain about them lacking flavor.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one loves all of the food. The social worker communicates well. They treat my loved one okay. There are some things that could improve. It was nice but it does get smelly in some areas and other than that it's clean.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It's very clean. They all are very friendly. Communication is lacking.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has been really happy with the nursing care. They are friendly. They communicate well. Sometimes the room is not clean. My loved one doesn't like the meals.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Therapy was really good. The staff were all decent and in order. The nursing was good. The meals are pretty good. Communication has been great.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My mother has returned multiple times here. The nurses are amazing. My mother was happy with the rehab therapy. They are very friendly. It's clean. She likes the tuna fish meal there. They communicated with me. They listen but they couldn't take action about moving my mom to another room. There were rooms free and I had asked multiple times to have her moved but finally, the roommate left. The nurses should look for the comfortable position for the patient, not what is convenient to them.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They were nice when I talked to one of the nurses and she was very helpful. It was clean. As far as I know he did well here but I never got information about how he was doing.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I talked to the physical therapist and they seem competent and willing to talk with me, like where she was going and her progress. They were very friendly. It is old, but it is clean. It was hard to get information sometimes on what was going on with her. I don't have any complaints. When she would call for help to go to the bathroom, it would take a really long time. The food wasn't tasty. The vegetables should be a little fresher. I had to call them all the time to asked to be in the loop.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are friendly and when I call they get me to the right people and everyone has been helpful and answer my questions. One of the women has been awesome. She is extremely informative, she has helped me understand things. The food is okay. This time around I have issues. I don't know anything and I have not heard from anyone and I am constantly feeling like I have to call. More communication needs to be given to me. He was there once before and my feelings have changed because of their lack of communication with me. My father was not clean when visited.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The food looked good, it looked really good! I like the nurse who was doing the night shift. The place was clean. My father would call me to let me know that he was lost or had a need. I would call and I would connect to different departments. My father would then call me and told the nurse to talk to me, and she wouldn't talk to me. They weren't that friendly and wouldn't make you feel good. When I took my father to the bathroom there were lots of little roaches there.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

There were a couple nurses and aides who were helpful. It was clean and I felt comfortable with her being there. The meals were so-so. I mean they were consistent. It looked like hamburger every day. It was all good but the staff kind of stunk. They were not personable and were not helpful. There was some good staff members and some that did not want to help. I would never get any updates. When I ask a nurse, they never responded.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

An individual called me about a meeting to discuss the well being of my mother. The therapists do not push her if it hurts. I have to go there and they were not bathing her every other day. She has to wait to get help. It is hot in her room. They are not changing her bedding and the food is horrible. The conditions could be better. They are not really attentive. I have been there 5 to 6 occasions. They do not come as fast as they could. They sit in the break room and come out when they want to assist the patients. They do not speak and they have an attitude, even the front desk person. They are not friendly at all. It smelled disgusting with body odor. It needs to be clean. The other day I went there and it has improved. The floors were mopped and it smelled like Pine-sol the last time I went there. She complains every day saying the food has no taste.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They're nice. The nurses give my loved one what is needed. The meals are okay and very minimal but nothing fabulous. Its disgusting, dirty, and rundown. Everybody smokes there. If you go outside to get some air even, everybody is smoking. I didn't get any phone calls about his information. Nobody has contacted me.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

It's clean. Upstairs, things are not getting done the way they should be. I mean, they're okay but it is not about being friendly, it is about doing your job. They don't give her baths or cut her nails. The service is horrible. You can't get the service you want upstairs. They are just going around taking it easy and not doing their job. For instance, the other day there was a miscommunication and my loved one wasn't getting food for almost a week. The aides are slipping. My loved one is not being changed. Downstairs was different.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They were angry. I did not know what was going on. It took an hour to get a pain pill.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

It is a good place to be! Everybody is so cooperative, here to help, nice, and try to meet your needs! Everything is great!! They are friendly, they meet your needs, and go above and beyond! We were there years ago and liked it then and came back again and have no complaints! There's no attitude or hesitation! They are very sensitive to cater to the people there!

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They communicated pretty well. The staff care and rehab therapy was pretty good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

My loved one gets good help there. My loved one is improving. My loved one enjoys the nurses. It is very clean there. The meals are great and they are very nice people. My loved one likes the food. All of the nurses communicate well.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

The staff gave good care and were helpful and friendly. The cleanliness was excellent. The nursing care was adequate.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

I put my loved one there because they are the only people I trust. It is very, very clean. They call about every day.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing seems to be great. The staff is pretty friendly. It's clean. My loved one loves the food. I am trying to figure out what is going on and every day I have to run somebody down. I was expecting progress and not understand why my loved one is not progressing as expected.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They are friendly. Nursing care has been going well. It's clean. Communication is good.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They treat my loved one well and take him to the hospital when needed. They give him his medication. We like the nurse. They send me a letter about his care.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

They have been receptive to what I have asked them to do and according to my father, they have been doing it. I am thankful they listened. From what he is telling me, there are no real complaints. He doesn't like the food. I haven't heard from them in 10 days except for the pain person.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

It's been good and the staff is friendly.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

The few hours I was there it was very good. The food was okay. The staff I spoke with were very polite and answered my questions. The nurse got the job done and talked to the doctor. Therapy is going okay. It is not very pleasant but they are taking care of my brother. Some of the staff is very nice. The driver did not show up on time for over an hour and my brother did not have an aide there.

Review of Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation

Communication was okay. The facility is technologically behind. They gave my loved one therapy for 1 day before leaving and it did more harm than good. The nurses were nice but had to wait for an hour for one to come. Have to wait for nurses with call lights. A new diagnosis showed up on his record that did not belong to my loved one. They put lunch on the tray but not over the bed and remained out of reach until I got there. I was very glad to get my loved one out of there. The food was horrible.

Residents appreciate the comfortable atmosphere of Broward Nursing Rehabilitation Center, with its friendly staff and welcoming common areas. Broward Nursing offers the following senior care solutions: sub-acute rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long term care, and a dialysis program. Broward Nursing’s mission is to provide competent, compassionate and affordable care in an environment that truly is like home. We believe that good health begins with caring.