East Ridge at Cutler Bay - Cutler Bay, FL

Stay away - will take all your money

East Ridge is run by a bunch of [removed]. They will bleed you dry for every penny and still give little to none and I mean no care. No communication with family members, impossible to contact, all phones ring and ring 9 times out of 10 no answer. They also like to play an innocent act like they have never heard these complaints before and they will get right back with you. They have never once gotten back with me. Period. BUYER BEWARE!

Just out of my price range!

This is a absolutely beautiful community and the location is perfect. This was our first choice, but the price is crazy. You have to buy in and then still pay the regular prices. It was just to much to do. The staff was very nice and helpful on the tour.

Although this facility is beautiful, the care is terrible. My mother was ignored and left to suffer for hours on end. They do not have enough staff, especially on evenings and weekends. Also, it is really difficult to get anyone to talk to you. Their communication is terrible and no one seems happy to work there. Don't be fooled by the glitz, find somewhere that can truly care for you or your loved one.

Jeffrey Merritt

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re disappointed to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience at East Ridge. The comfort of our residents, and the satisfaction of their loved ones, is priority. We have a dedicated team who work hard each day, and our person-centered approach ensures each resident is provided with compassionate, customized care. I’d be happy to discuss your concerns further, either over the phone or in person at a time that’s convenient for you.

Jeffrey Merritt,
Executive Director, East Ridge Retirement Village

Immaculate Community

Everything is going well for my husband here at East Ridge we are very pleased with all the help they have been giving us. He in the memory care unit of the community and the staff here is just great and wonderful all around. Their responsive time with my concerns has been amazing, they are extremely helpful and accommodating with my husband and his needs. The community is a new one and it progressing into something great but they are getting things together. I love the activities they offer for the residents like checkers, music activities, and they even play ball with them. I would say has the community gets bigger they will need more staff to help out. This community is immaculate and phenomenal a very clean place when you walk in to the place it smell sweet and nice no foul odors at all. This place has everything from independent living all the way to memory care I would highly recommend it.

So far it's been pretty good.

So far it's been pretty good. At first they sent me a salesman that didn't know what he was doing, he was filling in for someone on vacation. That made the first week a little rough, but things have been a lot smoother since the first week. We liked the location, which is the main reason we chose them. They were pretty comparable to other similar options in the area.

Not Homey

There were two things with that place. One is that my parents wouldn't be eligable for the buy in. The other was that it felt like it was not as nice. They were more hospital type rooms and it didn't seem like you could make it very homey. The independent living there was nice but not the assisted living, I didn't think.

Medcare/Medicaid accepted. 60 beds fo...

Medcare/Medicaid accepted. 60 beds for independent living.

Located in Cutler Bay, Florida, East Ridge at Cutler Bay is a premier senior living facility that provides lifestyle, independent living, assisted living, memory care, and wellness services. Guests are under the care of on-site staff who are friendly, engaging, and compassionate. Residents love having all of the responsibilities handled while they are free to relax, dine, or participate in one of the many enjoyable amenities that East Ridge at Cutler Bay has to offer, such as chef-prepared meals in multiple dining venues, a library, and beautifully landscaped paths for walking.