Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The facility seems pretty good and they have communicated well. The social worker calls me and keeps me updated. Therapy services are great. It is clean.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I am satisfied with the therapy. It’s clean but sometimes they do not throw out the garbage. I cannot talk to the doctor. There's a language barrier for me.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing. The nurses are good. Everyone is friendly.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I like the staff. They know me and who I am coming to see. They are very informative if I am not there they keep me informed about whats going on with my husband. Everybody is friendly. The nurse looks out for him when I am not there. I went in there one time and noticed that the people in the cafeteria made sure the patients had everything they wanted.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

It's been very good. I can't complain. They are all nice.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The food is tasty and the staff is very kind, courteous, and helpful. The facility is immaculate. I feel therapy will move forward with a good strategy for my mother. The nurses are very attentive and they use all of the standard procedures with providing care and turning her over at the routine times. They make sure she has good skin care and is comfortable. They keep the rooms clean and they are on top of their game all around. They are quick to assist. They are very cordial and helpful. It is clean. The dining facility is pleasant and it is orderly. They are friendly and building relationships. The food is great. Everybody is constantly walking in and out asking questions and bringing paperwork with the administration. They are top notch. The initial contact was very efficient and swift. The intake was very seamless getting settled in the facility.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They all have been very helpful. The staff is top notch and they are so great. They have really worked with me and her. Any question I ask they have answered.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

She is being well cared for. They are pretty friendly. The meals look good to me. I have gotten pretty good feedback from the social worker. I talked with them more than anyone. They have called me and they communicate with me about her needs.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The people are very attentive to him. They are friendly. It's very clean. The only thing my brother complains about is the food. He says by the time he gets it's cold.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

She loves the rehab therapy services. The communication has been my main concern. It was really hard to get in touch with the staff. I would be put on hold at the nurses' station repeatedly, getting hung up on and then having to call back. Also, there's been an issue with Spanish speaking staff, I was told it was available.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The first day he was there they took his clothes and brought him some women's clothes. They did not bring his clothes back. He appears to be stronger and something is going right. They are not friendly. I do not know who is assigned to him and they stand around in a crowd. They just say I do not know who is caring for him. They said they would check and see even though they are near his room.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I'm familiar with the people, they give me updates on progress and their plan and started physical therapy and occupational therapy. The fact they include me and update me is great! They've addressed things I was going to bring up. My loved one likes the food. Overall, it's good its just some of the nurses have attitudes. Communication is difficult at time and I have to repeat myself two or three times and some staff says it's not their job if I ask them for something.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff is friendly and the rehab therapy is good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Communication has been great.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Nurses are very nice and helpful. The food is delicious!

Therapy has been good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They do listen to our requests. Excellent therapy. The food was good. They listen to us and address our needs. The first time she was there it was okay and the room was remodeled but now the area she is in now is older. It needs to be updated. There has been an adjustment period. Sometimes it takes time for them to understand the kind of care needed.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is very good. They are very friendly. The nursing care is very good too. The food is not seasoned so he doesn't like it but it is what he needs. There is so much language disparity I was not always clear on what was being said. Mix up on an appointment.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Therapy and nursing care is good so far. The food is good. I do not like the room and it does not have a shower.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I was in the dining area and I was impressed with it and they had it set up like a restaurant with the staff there as if waitresses. It was nice. The therapist took me through the therapy, walked me through with explanations, and the progress thus far. It did not get off to a good start but it was corrected and my loved one feels comfortable there now.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

My father enjoys the therapy and gets along with the team really well. I think that the team has made him adapt well to the place. I met someone in Rehab Therapy and she was amazing and explained a lot to me. The bathrooms are clean, the floors are clean and his room is clean. The food is okay. My son dropped off some clothes for my father. The office they said they would label them and Monday he still did not have his clothes and no explanation why. I had to call a supervisor because they did not know where the clothes were that I brought for him. I had to bring him a blanket because he tells them he is cold and no one brings him a blanket. There is a urine odor but lots of people are there. They need to improve when people are concerned about a loved one. When I ask questions it's like go here or there and I cannot get a straight answer. I went to 3 locations to look at for him and I didn't feel good. This place would not be my choice.

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center offers rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and specialty services designed to enhance one's quality of life. Families are always encouraged to remain integrally involved. Our energetic and enthusiastic staff provides personal and compassionate attention to each resident. Serving the North Miami area for more than 50 years, we off a comfortable and compassionate environment dedicated to taking care of your loved one as if they were a member of our own family.