Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Pinecrest

When he was there he was happy. He did not have anything negative to say. The staff was great! Everyone was great! The cleanliness was good. Their communication was good. They called me and gave me information and was very transparent and was very good with updating me.

Review of Pinecrest

I refer to Pinecrest a lot. My loved one was very cheerful and happy. All aspects of their organizer are top-notch. They are very attentive. They were always polite to me. He called me and told me how well he is doing and well he is being treated. He said he was getting the service and care he has needed. He had also mentioned they were fattening him up! So the food doesn't sound bad. They haven't called me in reference to him at all. I'm just his proxy.

Review of Pinecrest

I think everything has been very good. I think all of the staff has been good. The cleanliness is near perfect. The bathrooms have been exceptionally clean. I think they're doing a good job with the food.

Review of Pinecrest

My loved one seems to be okay there. Pinecrest seems like a good place. He seems to be happy with the therapy. Also, he is up walking so that is really good to see the progress he is making there. The staff was very helpful. They help guide me to see him when I came into the building. They all seem very nice. It is clean.

Review of Pinecrest

I'd recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Ever since she was placed there, I can't say anything negative about the staff! The nurses do an amazing job! They are extremely clean. I couldn't have made a better decision than that. She's gained weight since she got there! They meal prep everything.

Review of Pinecrest

The service is great. They are all nice. There is a certified nurse assistant who works with her. She is very patient with my mom. The nurses are great. It is always clean with nothing on the floor. I have no problems with the meals but my mom is set in her own ways. It is not the type of food she likes. They usually call me and if they cannot get in touch with us they send a letter.

Review of Pinecrest

My loved one has been at Pinecrest for a long time and we are satisfied! The staff was always friendly. The nurses are very satisfied with the institution. The cleanliness is satisfactory for being a nursing home. The meals are good. I have been out on several occasions when he is dining and the meals always look to be prepared well. They are very good with their communication. They contact me and send me acknowledgments when they are going to do assessments with him.

Review of Pinecrest

He is always clean, thanks to the staff. The nurse's aide was mad because he does not cooperate. The staff friendliness is okay. Everything is okay for the nurses and I am satisfied. I told them what he likes to eat and they wanted to know if I am satisfied. The nurse practitioner usually calls me.

Review of Pinecrest

It is good. They do a good job of taking care of him. They have been friendly to him and me too. The nurses are good with him. I have been there when he is eating and it is good. I go to the nurses and that is how I get information.

Review of Pinecrest

Overall, we had an excellent experience!

Review of Pinecrest

It is clean when I visit. They provide him assistance with my loved one's meals.

Review of Pinecrest

The staff is good. They are kind. The nurses are okay and they are moving him now. It is a clean place. Communication is much better now. When I see the nurse I ask them how my brother is doing and they answer my questions.

Review of Pinecrest

We would recommend the facility to a friend. In fact, we have! Everybody is fantastic! The communication is awesome! They hold monthly care meetings and if I ever have any questions or concerns they have always been available.

Review of Pinecrest

I have no issues or problems. The nurses are friendly and very helpful. They always say hi. They call me right away if there were any issues. The building is not the best place. They should remodel it. They do clean the place. My dad is not a good eater and they encourage him to eat. They could do better. They need fresh food and not canned food. The social workers are good to let me know what is going on and call me right away.

Review of Pinecrest

So far, so good. I love them all! The staff friendliness has been good! The nurses are beyond amazing! So far, communication has been good.

Review of Pinecrest

From everything she has told me from the treatment to the service, she likes it. They are very attentive to her. My mom was able to take her service dog with her to visit her. They are very friendly and cooperative. The nurses are very attentive to her. The facility is very clean.

Review of Pinecrest

They are very pleasant. It was clean and it wasn't smelly. The food looks to be quite delicious and tasty.

Review of Pinecrest

Overall, we had an excellent experience. I do have to inquire about information. My loved one sees different doctors for different things.

Review of Pinecrest

Pinecrest was an excellent experience!

Review of Pinecrest

Sometimes he does not enjoy the meals. He has mentioned that they can be repetitive. They are very good with their communication. They make phone calls and reach out whenever they need to.

Review of Pinecrest

We had a great overall experience. They could use more of a variety of meals. It's a lot of ethnic food, like curry. There should be less salty, blander choices.

Review of Pinecrest

I am grateful my loved one is at Pinecrest. Some of the staff are better than others. They could work on making sure their job is completed before leaving it, and have more gumption. The nurses do very well. They keep it as clean as they can. They should put chairs in the room. They come and feed him and I have not seen anything wrong with the meals. They always have immediate communication.

Review of Pinecrest

We had a great experience at Pinecrest! I have noticed they could do additional dusting on the floors, in the corners of the baseboards.

Review of Pinecrest

Overall, we had a great experience!

Review of Pinecrest

The day nurses are fine. Sometimes when I go, I smell urine, and it's very disheartening. They should try to improve the quality of the food itself. They keep me informed about what's going on about once a month.

Review of Pinecrest

They're all very nice. The nurses seem pretty good to me. The few times I've been there during meal times they seem fine. They always stay in touch with me in case something happens

Review of Pinecrest

A couple of times I've been there, there were situations, but they attended to them. The rehab they've been doing thus far has been good. There were a couple of times that they have been short-staffed, so she couldn't get her sessions in. With my encounters, they have been friendly. Some nurses are good, and some are not so good. During the times I have been there, the cleanliness has been up to par. She hasn't been interested in the food. For some reason, she hasn't been able to pick her meals.

Review of Pinecrest

Everybody is fantastic, from the nurses to the aides.

Review of Pinecrest

My wife is happy. I'm happy with the place. She doesn't complain about anything and she's very particular about everything. They're doing good therapy. The food is good. I tried some the other day.

Review of Pinecrest

Their rehab is good. My mother says she really likes her therapy. At first, the nursing care was rough. They had her waiting a long time but it seems to have improved since then. The food is nasty. She wishes they had better meals. The communication is good.

Review of Pinecrest

Overall, our experience was okay. The front desk could be a little bit friendlier. Cleanliness can be improved. The dining room experience could be a bit more festive. They could be more helpful with the communication about her care.

Review of Pinecrest

Every time I visit it is clean. I give them credit with their communication, especially if anything is wrong. The staff is friendly. My loved one finds this facility lacks activities and is confined with no wide spaces. The staff doesn't get her up for breakfast, bathe her on a daily basis, and lost her clothes that were labeled. She cannot stand their food, and it is often cold.

Review of Pinecrest

We had an okay experience. They could be friendlier.

Review of Pinecrest

Our experience has been okay. The staff seems to be unhappy. They are projecting this on to the patients. They are up against something you can just tell. I feel that these nurses need more staffing.

Review of Pinecrest

I've had an okay experience, but so far I am having a couple of concerns. There is a language barrier. They told me they have Hispanic speaking staff members and so far I have not experienced this. It is a difference in culture. These are very proper people, but not to the point of not being friendly. Some nurses are very good and love what they do and others do not. The meals are okay. She is a very fussy eater so I cannot tell you that the meals are not good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff always calls me and keep in touch with what is happening. They care and they ask what my loved one needs. The nursing staff are nice and care for her.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has good care there and he is doing very well. The staff treats him very well and they are very nice. They call me for everything; if they have to take him out they call me, if he falls they call me.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is clean, he's dressed, and they're keeping him out of his bed and as active as possible. The place is clean and there is no odor, that's the most important thing. The communication has been excellent!

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I am much happier with my brother's care here! I really like Pinecrest. The staff reached out to me and they answer all of my questions.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I like that the staff makes sure that my loved one is taken care of and they are friendly to me. The communication is going well! The lady at the front desk calls me and the wound care nurse calls me to update me. The only problem is that she is not getting the food for her medical condition.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff has called me lots, it's been great. They've been very friendly and keep my loved one clean.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

There is a lack of communication among the administration and they don't communicate with us and we're the last to know things.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They took care of everything we asked for. My loved one said the rehab was good so far. It is very clean. He said the meals were good. The communication can improve, no one has called me about his care.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The facility is so wonderful. A little gem in North Miami, I didn't even know this place was here. My dad is so comfortable. So far it has been wonderful. He has only been here a few days and he enjoys it. The people in physical therapy are so nice. The people are so sensitive to your needs and they are kind and friendly. The nurses are wonderful and kind when I call and ask questions. They are very knowledgeable. All of the nurses are cooperative and any concerns I have, they help me. It has been very clean. He loves the meals. At first, they were giving him certain food he couldn't eat but once I talked to them, they stopped.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The facility is kept very clean! My mom loves the meals! No problems at all with Pinecrest! Their communication has been on point! The staff has kept me so well informed.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Pinecrest is great! My son said the therapy services are very good for him. The nurses have done a good job. The meals have been great and that is something he is really enjoying here. I make a point to always ask him if he ate when we speak on the phone and he always says he ate everything and it was delicious. They let me know what is going on when I call. They have been very good with communication and the nurses have been keeping in touch with me really well.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Overall they were really good to my loved one. The nurses were very nice and I think they worked well. The rehab was good and she improved. When I get there every afternoon, someone is taking care of her.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The facility seems pretty good and they have communicated well. The social worker calls me and keeps me updated. Therapy services are great. It is clean.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I am satisfied with the therapy. It’s clean but sometimes they do not throw out the garbage. I cannot talk to the doctor. There's a language barrier for me.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing. The nurses are good. Everyone is friendly.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I like the staff. They know me and who I am coming to see. They are very informative if I am not there they keep me informed about whats going on with my husband. Everybody is friendly. The nurse looks out for him when I am not there. I went in there one time and noticed that the people in the cafeteria made sure the patients had everything they wanted.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

It's been very good. I can't complain. They are all nice.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The food is tasty and the staff is very kind, courteous, and helpful. The facility is immaculate. I feel therapy will move forward with a good strategy for my mother. The nurses are very attentive and they use all of the standard procedures with providing care and turning her over at the routine times. They make sure she has good skin care and is comfortable. They keep the rooms clean and they are on top of their game all around. They are quick to assist. They are very cordial and helpful. It is clean. The dining facility is pleasant and it is orderly. They are friendly and building relationships. The food is great. Everybody is constantly walking in and out asking questions and bringing paperwork with the administration. They are top notch. The initial contact was very efficient and swift. The intake was very seamless getting settled in the facility.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They all have been very helpful. The staff is top notch and they are so great. They have really worked with me and her. Any question I ask they have answered.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

She is being well cared for. They are pretty friendly. The meals look good to me. I have gotten pretty good feedback from the social worker. I talked with them more than anyone. They have called me and they communicate with me about her needs.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The people are very attentive to him. They are friendly. It's very clean. The only thing my brother complains about is the food. He says by the time he gets it's cold.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

She loves the rehab therapy services. The communication has been my main concern. It was really hard to get in touch with the staff. I would be put on hold at the nurses' station repeatedly, getting hung up on and then having to call back. Also, there's been an issue with Spanish speaking staff, I was told it was available.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The first day he was there they took his clothes and brought him some women's clothes. They did not bring his clothes back. He appears to be stronger and something is going right. They are not friendly. I do not know who is assigned to him and they stand around in a crowd. They just say I do not know who is caring for him. They said they would check and see even though they are near his room.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I'm familiar with the people, they give me updates on progress and their plan and started physical therapy and occupational therapy. The fact they include me and update me is great! They've addressed things I was going to bring up. My loved one likes the food. Overall, it's good its just some of the nurses have attitudes. Communication is difficult at time and I have to repeat myself two or three times and some staff says it's not their job if I ask them for something.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff is friendly and the rehab therapy is good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Communication has been great.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Nurses are very nice and helpful. The food is delicious!

Therapy has been good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They do listen to our requests. Excellent therapy. The food was good. They listen to us and address our needs. The first time she was there it was okay and the room was remodeled but now the area she is in now is older. It needs to be updated. There has been an adjustment period. Sometimes it takes time for them to understand the kind of care needed.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is very good. They are very friendly. The nursing care is very good too. The food is not seasoned so he doesn't like it but it is what he needs. There is so much language disparity I was not always clear on what was being said. Mix up on an appointment.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Therapy and nursing care is good so far. The food is good. I do not like the room and it does not have a shower.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I was in the dining area and I was impressed with it and they had it set up like a restaurant with the staff there as if waitresses. It was nice. The therapist took me through the therapy, walked me through with explanations, and the progress thus far. It did not get off to a good start but it was corrected and my loved one feels comfortable there now.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

My father enjoys the therapy and gets along with the team really well. I think that the team has made him adapt well to the place. I met someone in Rehab Therapy and she was amazing and explained a lot to me. The bathrooms are clean, the floors are clean and his room is clean. The food is okay. My son dropped off some clothes for my father. The office they said they would label them and Monday he still did not have his clothes and no explanation why. I had to call a supervisor because they did not know where the clothes were that I brought for him. I had to bring him a blanket because he tells them he is cold and no one brings him a blanket. There is a urine odor but lots of people are there. They need to improve when people are concerned about a loved one. When I ask questions it's like go here or there and I cannot get a straight answer. I went to 3 locations to look at for him and I didn't feel good. This place would not be my choice.

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center offers rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and specialty services designed to enhance one's quality of life. Families are always encouraged to remain integrally involved. Our energetic and enthusiastic staff provides personal and compassionate attention to each resident. Serving the North Miami area for more than 50 years, we off a comfortable and compassionate environment dedicated to taking care of your loved one as if they were a member of our own family.