Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center - North Miami, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I'm familiar with the people, they give me updates on progress and their plan and started physical therapy and occupational therapy. The fact they include me and update me is great! They've addressed things I was going to bring up. My loved one likes the food. Overall, it's good its just some of the nurses have attitudes. Communication is difficult at time and I have to repeat myself two or three times and some staff says it's not their job if I ask them for something.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff is friendly and the rehab therapy is good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Communication has been great.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Nurses are very nice and helpful. The food is delicious!

Therapy has been good.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

They do listen to our requests. Excellent therapy. The food was good. They listen to us and address our needs. The first time she was there it was okay and the room was remodeled but now the area she is in now is older. It needs to be updated. There has been an adjustment period. Sometimes it takes time for them to understand the kind of care needed.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is very good. They are very friendly. The nursing care is very good too. The food is not seasoned so he doesn't like it but it is what he needs. There is so much language disparity I was not always clear on what was being said. Mix up on an appointment.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

Therapy and nursing care is good so far. The food is good. I do not like the room and it does not have a shower.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

I was in the dining area and I was impressed with it and they had it set up like a restaurant with the staff there as if waitresses. It was nice. The therapist took me through the therapy, walked me through with explanations, and the progress thus far. It did not get off to a good start but it was corrected and my loved one feels comfortable there now.

Review of Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center

My father enjoys the therapy and gets along with the team really well. I think that the team has made him adapt well to the place. I met someone in Rehab Therapy and she was amazing and explained a lot to me. The bathrooms are clean, the floors are clean and his room is clean. The food is okay. My son dropped off some clothes for my father. The office they said they would label them and Monday he still did not have his clothes and no explanation why. I had to call a supervisor because they did not know where the clothes were that I brought for him. I had to bring him a blanket because he tells them he is cold and no one brings him a blanket. There is a urine odor but lots of people are there. They need to improve when people are concerned about a loved one. When I ask questions it's like go here or there and I cannot get a straight answer. I went to 3 locations to look at for him and I didn't feel good. This place would not be my choice.

Pinecrest Rehabilitation Center offers rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and specialty services designed to enhance one's quality of life. Families are always encouraged to remain integrally involved. Our energetic and enthusiastic staff provides personal and compassionate attention to each resident. Serving the North Miami area for more than 50 years, we off a comfortable and compassionate environment dedicated to taking care of your loved one as if they were a member of our own family.