Plantation Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Plantation, FL

Plantation Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Plantation, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one was very happy with the therapy. The staff was excellent too. All of them were very friendly. We asked for special menus for the meals and they were good with that. They need to improve their communication.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I wish she could stay longer! Whoever is taking care of my mother has been excellent. They are friendly and pleasant. From what I see, her hygiene is excellent and her room is always tidy. The staff is more than friendly. They always say hi and ask you how you are doing. Every time I have been there, it's clean and tidy. By looking at mom's food tray, it looks excellent you wouldn't know its hospital food. My mom also says it tastes excellent. Whenever the doctor comes in she was always pleasant and willing to speak with you. She was always willing to listen to you and give feedback on my moms care. Initially, she wasn’t able to sit up to feed herself or even walk. Now she is taking steps and feeding herself and able to walk. She is on her way to recovering. She walked 30 feet today, last Friday it was only a couple a steps. It was truly a blessing.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are taking good care of my mother and they are answering all of my questions. The meals are good. Therapy is good for her. She is feeling better. They are helpful and nice. They follow through. They are always cleaning. I watch and observe everything is good. They asked me what my mom likes to eat. They make sure they are giving her what food she needs. It was good for me. They made sure I know what is going on. I am pleased with all of the staff on communication.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

It's great. It's been a good location. When she got there, she wasn't mobile at all. She didn't do any kind of exercise and home. I know that Plantation had her up on her second or third day there. They have her moving 30 feet with a walker and some assistance. My mother is not cooperative doing things she doesn't want to do. She's very comfortable being verbal about being forced to do things she doesn't want to do. I commend them for dealing with that tigress. I spoke with the rehab supervisor on the phone. She was always available by phone and if I needed to leave a message, she always got back in touch with me. The staff was very friendly, always had a big smile on her face. They were able to deal with some requests in very rational terms. The nursing staff was really responsive. When I needed things, I just stepped out of the room and they were right there. I tasted some of it myself, and it was eatable. When she did make special requests, they turned right up. She likes apple and orange juice, and it showed right up in a matter of minutes. Which I thought was exceptional and I was really impressed with this. the rehab supervisor was great. She was my biggest point of contact. I would get some information from the nurses, but Kathy was my main point of contact. They would give me updates on how my mother's rehab was progressing. I really did pick her brain about how much help my mother needed, and I got real numbers and not sugar-coated ones. A woman in admissions came up and was interacting with my mom and my mom's roommate while we were getting paperwork scanned in. She was trying to juggle a conversation between my mom and my mom's roommate, and it was phenomenal.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is very happy and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is old but it is clean. My loved one likes the food there.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I visited and it was good. I was especially impressed with a staff member! They took very good care of my loved one while at the facility. It is clean, they are going through a lot of remodeling so they are in transition. I actually did recommend this facility to my friend.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are very, very friendly and helpful. I am not worried about him being there! He enjoys his food. They are pretty polite. I call them to ask questions, and they call me when I need to go to the office. There is an odor in the elevator and it needs a little more sweeping.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

All the staff is terrific, patient, helpful, kind, and friendly! The menu looks delightful! They answer any question you might have.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The experience has been good so far. It is clean. The communication is great.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

The staff was great and friendly.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one seems happy there and is doing alright. They have been keeping the family informed.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I thought everything was very good. I have no complaints. Everything was really good and I am very happy with everything. I think my loved one got good rehab therapy. They did a good job. The whole team was good and everyone was really nice. They did help us. Maybe the food could be a little better but it is good.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

I feel like they are taking good care of my loved one. The therapists seem okay. The nurses seem very efficient. I haven't really been able to get in touch with anybody. They've been keeping me in the loop but I'm not getting all of the information that I need.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Some of the nurses are really sweet. The ones I run into try to be nice. When you get in their face, they are nice then. There was a roach on the wall, next to my husband's bed. I told them and then they sprayed. They are polishing and cleaning. They do their best and try to keep the place clean. The front desk girl polishes her desk and she is nice when you come in. The cherry cobbler was absolutely good. The administration tries to help communicate. When there is a problem, I call them. If I got upset then they would get back to me immediately. They do not attend to my husband. This time it is a little more difficult and he gets upset with them and I go and complain to them. Some of the nurses have an attitude.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They are very helpful. It has been clean. They are doing their best. I have seen improvements with therapy. I told them to do something about a situation and they haven't. Also, when my loved one wants to go, they don’t come. They say something and they don't do it.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one had a very good aide. It seemed like the people were caring. The people were very nice, I want to stress that. An aide did something totally inappropriate. It was pretty good until the end. The social worker left her a walker or she would not have had one. The last day they did not coordinate it and wound up not having what she needed when she got home. My loved one was not happy with the food.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

When I bring things to their attention they do help. They do answer questions and the admissions director was very helpful. They keep it clean. There are things I have to keep on top of. Like today, I have called three times and no one has picked up the phone. The main number rings and rings and rings and the voicemail is full. The patient follow up could be better. They need to keep her cleaner.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

They gave her ice cream once and this was a highlight. We got her out of there because it is a breeding ground for problems. They need to work on caring for their patients. She was left in the same diaper for 18 hours. I filed a grievance about the issues. There are several issues. They did not give me any phone number to get her home for care at home. She barely had the therapy. They do not offer therapy on Sundays. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday she had therapy and they did not push her at all. Some were very nasty and lied to me and my mother. It is not clean and gross. Disgusting and gross meals. When you lift the lid off of the food it had a horrible smell. Only when I became irate they would update me. I had to get irate daily. She was not given one of the medications at all.

Review of Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

We had some good nurses there who were fantastic and should be recognized. The quality was good when she got the therapy but she did not have this as much as I wanted. She had some very good nurses and one that was not so nice and bedside manners were excellent. She had one nurse who was really good and answered any questions we had. I feel the care she was given was sub-par. We had a lot of issues when she was there. I am not very happy with the facility in general. I would not recommend she go back there. One nurse flat out refused to change the dressing of her wound. A few did not have good bedside manners. The facility was clean but it is old. It could use another paint job and nicer blankets. They brought the food that you should not give her. The food was not appealing and I would bring meals to her for her diet. We were told that it was a 5 star and this was not a very good experience for us.

Plantation Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers the finest rehabilitation and long-term care services around. The staff at Plantation is committed to improving the quality of life of its patients through high quality of care. Programs are individualized to meet the physical, social, and emotional well being of each resident. They strive to create a healthy balance of medical and rehabilitative services along with social activities, religious services and counseling. Plantation works closely with community hospitals to ensure a smooth transition to their Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. They truly understand the importance of maintaining a continuum of care network.