Florida Presbyterian Homes Inc - Lakeland, FL

Florida Presbyterian Homes Inc - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

TODAY IS THAT DAY!

Sorry we did not make this move sooner. We are in our own home in independent living BUT as we age in place we have wonderful assisted living and skill nursing on this campus. We see too many of our friends that tell us "we will do that some day"! TODAY IS THAT SOME DAY WHILE YOU CAN STILL MAKE THE MOVE AND ENJOY LIFE!

As residents of Florida Presbyterian Homes we recommend it highly. We are very active seniors living in a private house on the campus. We are glad we made the decision to move here. We are able to maintain our independence, but have more care available if we need it.

Fantastic!

Florida Presbyterian Homes has won so many awards! We were really impressed with that!

They also are innovators in many areas such as person centered care. They go way out of their way to make sure that the residents have their dreams come true. They even arranged for a former military pilot to have a chance to once more pilot a plane (with a little bit of help). I believe the gentleman was in his 90's. The quality of life is top notch!

The setting is just beautiful too. Lake Hunter is a great spot for watching the birds and seeing the aquatic plants blooming. The campus has plants to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Really nice landscaping!

The residents are an active and interesting bunch!