Florida Living Nursing Ctr Inc - Apopka, FL

Florida Living Nursing Ctr Inc - Apopka, FL has yet not published prices.

Bad experience

My husband was at Florida Living for 30 days in April, 2016. It was not a positive experience. He was sent there for rehab, and had two roommates in a row that were terminally ill. The place had very old, and very stained carpet. The air conditioning in his room did not work. The staff took a very long time to answer the call button. There were a few people that were nice, but for the most part it was very poor. When it was time for him to leave, they told me we owed $2,500, payable immediately. I questioned if they had billed our secondary insurance company, they had not. Ultimately, I was fully reimbursed by the insurance company, but they should have billed them prior to asking me to pay. If I had it to do over again, I would never send a loved one to that facility.

Very nice place

I think they do a great job overall at Florida Living Nursing Center. I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one, and I have also volunteered here in the past. The staff here are kind and caring people, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. I do think they could have a bit more variety in the activities they offer, but overall is a very nice place!