Fletcher Park Inn - Hendersonville, NC

Getting settled in

Well so far it is going well. We are trying to get settled in, and are feeling a bit under the weather, but we don't have any complaints so far.

This community is right for me

I recently moved to this community . I chose for the independent living villas.
I wanted a community with amenities but also only wanted to pay for what I use. I prefer to prepare my own meals and do my own cleaning and laundry. If I need these services in the future they are available. There are no care services provided, but there are many options in the area. If I need these services I can still stay in my villa with help coming in.

After much research, I found this to be the best value. Most other retirement communities have large entrance fees but no refund when you leave, It was important to me to leave my children and grandchildren at least a small legacy.

I have found that I have been at peace here. The community is lovely and I am making new friends.

God willing this will be my last earthy home.

We have a pet, and pets are...

We have a pet, and pets are not allowed in the apartments. (He hasn't been certified as a service dog yet.) It is some distance from most of our medical and shopping.

Fletcher Park Inn (FPI), offers seniors a 500 acre retirement haven nestled in the tranquil and pristine splendor of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. This primely located Christian Retirement Community offers affordable, spacious apartments (700-1,000 sq. ft.), villa homes with garages (1250+ sq. ft.), wireless emergency call system, and a Home Care staffed with a 24/7 on-call nurse. Within walking distance of a hospital, pharmacy, skilled nursing facility, market, frozen yogurt shop (special discounts to residents), aquatic/fitness center, and the city bus stop, FPI is designed to meet all your lifestyle needs. To ensure optimal health, FPI is an alcohol/tobacco-free community offering vegetarian, vegan, and meat options at our lunch buffet. Only 10 minutes from the airport and extensive shopping centers. FPI is owned and operated by Fletcher Academy, Inc. which is celebrating 100 years of Christian education. The students lift the spirits of our residents as they serve in the work/study program. FPI offers many more benefits and features, but most importantly it is where you get an outstanding value and a community that has a spirit that enhances both privacy and companionship. Let FPI enrich your golden years!