Dogwood Retirement - Hendersonville, NC

Seriously, I feel sorry these poor folks being taken!

Please, look elsewhere, appalling!

Care and Value

I toured this community for the care of my father. The community has very nice staff members who were able to answer the questions that we had. The community is clean and maintain.We would recommend families tour this community for the care of a loved one

Care and comformt

This is a nice community. We like the care that my brother is getting here from the great staff. The community and well monitored. My brother is happy with the meals that are served. They do have some activities that are offered from time to time. We do recommend this to be a nice community for the care and the good value for other families.

Senior living accommodation

Although is has only been a few weeks, a dear relative has been admitted. The very first responses.
"It is so clean and comfortable"
"The meals are amazing"
The Admission Advisor could not have been more considerate; worked tirelessly to find acceptable living arrangements: She demonstrated a
Real knowledge of what was available at the proposed budget and worked with the family to find the right placement.

The first thing I noticed was the smell of Lysol. It's a family owned place and it looks run down. 4 people share an apartment with no stove. It reminds me more of an assileim than a place to live out the rest of your life. Not impressed and would not recommend.

This community is individua...

This community is individual houses. There are 25 independent living bedrooms with common living rooms but split with men in one house and women in another. This aspect is a negative. Robert was friendly but seemed distracted by whatever was going on around him. One house, 3 bedroom, 2 bath with living room, dining room and kitchen may come up for $2,000/month incl. utilities except phone. It includes three meals a day delivered, housekeeping, laundry. Managers live on site and staff are CNAs, no nurses.

Dogwood Retirement is an affordable independent living community located in Hendersonville, NC. We provide three meals a day, housekeeping and laundry service. Come by and see us and find out how your retirement can be affordable and comfortable.