Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills  - Hendersonville, NC

[Name removed] was terrific. She was very
professional and knowledgeable. I felt very informed and impressed with Heritage Hills. [Name removed]

I am please with the area I also like the floorplans and amenities this community is convenient and does allow fencing and backyard which is a plus . There is a craft house on site .
This is strictly independent living no step downs how ever does include a memory care and physical therapy .

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Review of Pacifica

[Name removed] was an excellent guide and all paperwork was handled with ease. This facility has been an excellent choice for my Dad and the staff members do a great job.

Review of Heritage Hills

Wonderful and engaging environment, Clean and welcoming. Staff is absolutely wonderful.

Review of Pacifica

[Name removed] showed us several homes and introduced us to so many residents. One couple even volunteered to show is their home so we could get an idea of how furniture would fit. Really super friendly people (residents) and staff. I will definitely live these.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica

Plan to move into this community

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I like the separate houses with garages, the close proxcimity of hospitals, doctors, the airport, and cultural opportunities. The staff is very capable and caring. We love it here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I am happy I chose Heritage Hills. I have a wonderful cottage. The maintenence has been very helpful. Wait staff - pleasant and helpful. Dining room has been awkward with buffet. Menu not always nutritionally balanced. (Please don't grade my spelling - senior moment)

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Beautiful campus
Good facility
1/meal day good food/service

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit., we strive for 5 star reviews and would like the opportunity to speak with you. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at [removed] at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Nice, quiet place to live.

Helpful - courteous - knowledgeable - excellent location

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills.

The staff in the memory care community do a fabulous job at taking care of the residents and putting them first. The community is a nice home like environment. I highly recommend this community!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating and positive review! We appreciate it. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I looked at a private suite. I was shocked at the amount of space. The staff was helpful and the community was clean. I did not smell any odors.

Pacifica Senior Living

I toured the memory care community. The residents seemed happy and well taken care of. I loved the small environment and spacious rooms. The staff answered all of my questions. This is definitely at the top of my list.

Pacifica Senior Living

I ate dinner with a resident and the food was amazing. Very welcoming residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

I felt very welcomed from the moment I stepped in the office. The person who helped me was very knowledgeable and kind.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear positive reviews like yours, thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Very welcoming and friendly staff. I was surprised at the size of the cottages. They are very large and have full kitchens. I have looked at many communities and this community office more space for less money.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

I looked at a two-bed room cottage. It was very spacious and had a nice deck on the back. I enjoyed how quiet the community was. The community is also pet friendly which was important for me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

The cottages are beautiful and very spacious. The staff was very inviting and kind. If you have not seen this community then you are missing out.

Pacifica Senior Living

[Removed] does a great job taking care of the memory care residents. She takes the time to make sure everyone is happy and she has done a great job with the music therapy. I would trust her with my family members.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

I looked at a one bedroom cottage that had been fully renovated. It was clean and modern. The walking path is fully shaded which is nice for walking my dog.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. We hope to see you again soon.

They offer one and two bedroom cottages. The community is neat and well maintained. Their prices are the best I have seen.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Beautiful community with large cottages and friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

It is such a beautiful community. It is very unique for the area and the prices are wonderful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Great staff. Good location.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills!

Good tour. Thanks.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Clean a lot of work being done on campus (hopefully) to improve the community. Very neat independent living set up. Will follow up with family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Friendly staff. Caregiver is very lively with lots to do. Love the leveled area

Pacifica Senior Living

Lovely community. Staff very professional. Will definitely call again when ready for placement.

Pacifica Senior Living

I hear nothing but great things about this community. I always send referrals to them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review and referrals. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

I’ve known many residents who have lived at this facility and loved it. Would highly recommend.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Great place to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

My grandmother loves the staff in memory care. They take wonderful care of her and everyone it always so happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Love the community and everyone is friendly!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

I have been in the community as an outside representative every time I’m in there the staff are always so friendly and are so great with the residents. They always seem to know what to do with each and every on of them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

The staff were very friendly and hospitable. The community is very nice. I liked the fact that it was smaller and tight hit. I would highly recommend this community!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills!

The memory care was bright. There was a beautiful patio area. It felt like home.

Pacifica Senior Living

The care the residents receive is top notch. This is the best memory care community in the area.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Quick response to my inquiry! Pleasant location. Best suited to seniors who are still physicallly fit and can still drive. Otherwise, campus can be challenging to navigate. If senior not driving, there will be limitations for access to community resources. Not great fit for our needs. One home we toured had a horrible musty odor and did not have deck/stairs out rear sunroom. This created concerns for falling if resident attempted to go out sliding door. However, second home was completely remodeled and no odor. Impressive craft house and woodworking house on property. Again, navigation by foot in winter or limited mobility to access places on campus is major challenge. No interaction with other residents during time spent there - makes me feel it would be easy for residents to go unnoticed.

Very favorable reception by staff and residents, a most remarkable at home living atmosphere,have started attending activities before move date.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions.

Prior to Move-in...

We are looking forward to the move-in this coming week. So, we have not been able to experience "living" at Brookdale North, as yet. My experience so far in dealing with the staff is excellent - warm, friendly, accommodating, informative, available, responsive.

The cottage living appears to lend itself to independence with close and thoughtful neighbors to help watch out and lend a hand. The slated community activities seem to be fun and diverse. The dining room is warm and inviting with a daily changing menu.

I will be delighted to review again in a month to address the other areas of the review once my friend is there and acclimated.

different concept than what we were looking for, but may be just the thing. Molly was great. wish there was an exercise facility and/or pool. going back today for a second look.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for your detailed review, we appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Lovely Tour For Me

I was able to tour with Molly, she was pleasant. I thought the facility was nice and very clean. It looked like a positive environment. I realized this is for independent residents and my mom needs more assistance. This community did not fit the level of care needed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5-star review. We thank you for your consideration and we regret that we did not meet your needs. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Very attractive indépendant living with no maintenance

I will have to come back to write another review after I have actually lived in the community for a while. This review is based on our search for a community and a number of visits to the facility before committing to it.

We were drawn to the environment of individual attractive rental houses providing really independent living with no maintenance - but with available meal plan and clubhouse amenities. All the staff and residents we encountered could not have been more welcoming and cordial.

A back handed compliment is that if, after a while, we want to do something different, we can transfer to another community or leave. There is not the large initial investment required at many retirement communities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Jerry, thank you so much for taking the time to share another review. We are so happy to hear this! We are very proud of our staff and really try to go the extra mile for our residents and their familes. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Pleasant Community

My husband and I stayed at this community a while ago, but it was a very nice experience. The community looked great and very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and friendly. They do offer good activities daily. The food was pleasant, we enjoyed the meals and the dining area. It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it!

Everything Is Going Very Well

Everything is going very well at this community for my grandmother. We are very pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. This is very clean facility and everything looks great. The staff has been wonderful and very helpful. This has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and feel certain that your grandmother will be very happy here with us at Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

love the exercise classes

At Heritage Hills we love the exercise classes that are offered and the exercise equipment available to use. My husband gets excellent memory care here. We like the food a lot. I am not pleased with being responsible with some of the yard work. I would love to see that changed and be able to receive help cleaning up our lawn. I have not had good response from the maintenance team. They are too slow to get back with me. Overall I am pleased but would like some things changed as I mentioned.

Hertiage Hills

Staff are friendly and helpful. Residents are are also very friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

The residents here have been very friendly and the staff has been helpful. Thus far no complaints.

Doing a great job here

Heritage Hills does a great job! We're very pleased with everything here so far, and I would recommend it to anyone else who is looking.

They have been pretty good.

It would be easier to get acquainted if everyone would wear nametags. They tried that but there is no incentive so nobody wears them. The food is excellent, and on days where there was heavy snow they brought our meals to us. During the heavy snow they also came out and cleaned the driveways and the sidewalks. The houses have attatched garages and are fairly close together but there is a wall that gives pretty complete privacy between each home.

The staff is amazing, from the people in the office...

It's wonderful. The food isn't always the best, it could use a little improvement. The staff is amazing, from the people in the office, in the dining hall, the maid service, all of them are just amazing!!

We toured the property befo...

We toured the property before. It has an entry fee that is high. It is closer than Fletcher Park Inn to places that we have to go to

I Highly Recommend Heritage Hills!

My mother's only been there two weeks but so far it's great. The cost includes rent, all utilities, meals and everything so it's very affordable. It's not assisted living. Basically you go and rent a house, not an apartment, but a separate house and it's a nice house too. They provide dinner every night, lunch on Saturdays and brunch on Sundays. Mom has her own kitchen so she can cook for herself and that's working out really well.

They have tons of activities. They have a bible study which she likes. They have wood working shop, crafts, which she's totally in to, bridge, and canasta. I highly recommend it! Their dining room is very nice, like a high class restaurant and the food is great. They have a very good chef. From the cleaning ladies to the maintenance people, everybody is just so nice!

I was impressed still check...

I was impressed still checking this out.

Liked the villa living arrangement

We're in the process of packing up to move but we won't be able to move until the middle of November. We needed more of an independent living situation where we have a villa and a garage, not too much different from our home here I guess, maybe a little smaller. That was mostly what we liked, that it's not an apartment, everything else was apartment type and when my wife saw this that was it, we stopped looking.

wonderful place. But cost i...

wonderful place. But cost is very high. 2800.00 for both of us. and this would leave us with no monies to travel.....

Wonderful place. Took my neighbors t...

Wonderful place. Took my neighbors there to see it and made an appointment for them to make plans to sell there home and move there. Success and they are there and gradually adjusting.

activities add to our residents' experience.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the family. Through special
delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE