Haywood Estates - Greenville, SC

My Husband Is Being Cared For Well Here

I'am satisfied with this community and all they have done for us. My husband is being cared for well here and he likes it so far. They do a good job with the cleanliness, his room and the community are well maintained. The staff seems like they get along with the residents. There are activities offered for the residents. The quality of the meals needs (sometimes) improvements, my husband doesn't complain. I would recommend that they provide WiFi in the rooms since they offer cable. It is a very nice place and I would recommend it.

Average Community!!

I really wish that the community would offer outside trips. They do however offer activities inside of the community. When i first came for a tour they didn't inform me of some information i wish they would have notified me before i made the move. The age difference makes it harder to meet residents and make friends. I am one of the youngest people there. I really like my room it's very spacious. The meals are good that is very important to me.

Seemed very nice!

I toured this community while looking into senior living options for my parents. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved ones.

Very nice place!

I think they do a wonderful job at Haywood Estates! The staff here is wonderful, Norma and Sherry have been great to work with! And Karen, the sales person we worked with, was a huge help throughout the whole process! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they take great care of the people who live here. I highly recommend them!

Nice place, friendly and attentive staff

I think they do a great job overall at Haywood Estates! Everyone here is very friendly, and they do a great job taking care of the residents. I also really appreciate that they are attentive not only to the residents, but to their families as well, they respond quickly to communication.

Act now...you will sleep better knowing your loved one is safe.

The entire process was emotional, of course, however everyone at Haywood Estates always treated us like family. They did not have to "sell" anything....we just experienced it. It was very hard to see my mother have to give up her home, but my family and I knew it was the best decision.

Our only regret is that we didn't follow through with it sooner. We are so relieved and know she is in a safe place, getting excellent food and being more social than she was before.

Haywood Estates is fabulous!

Haywood Estates is fabulous! I would recommend anyone with a functioning senior to go there. It is an independent place, but they have all the bells and whistles there, and you can add it if you need it. It is fabulous!

This was a very nice community.

This was a very nice community. It was more of an independent senior living and they didn't have any medical help. If the care needs increased we would have to move again. It wasn't a good fit for our needs.

Nice independent living

This place was very good until her mind started going and she needed more medical help. I had to get caregivers coming in and that was very, very expensive. The ones I had had some sort of arrangement with Haywood but she was there for 4 years and could come and go and do whatever she wanted to.

Did not care for the one be...

Did not care for the one bedroom floor plans with the main bathroom in the living area vs the bedroom. Rooms smelled moldy.

Haywood Estates offers independent living

Haywood Estates is one of only two facilities that offer independent living in Greenville. After touring both, they seemed comparable and I went with Haywood Estates because of their proximity to my home. It is still early to rate them on some things, but we have not had any major issues or concerns. We would recommend Haywood Estates to those in need of an independent living facility.

Wonderful place. Have visited it twi...

Wonderful place. Have visited it twice to see a neighbor of mine who lives there.

Owners were wonderful!! Very personab...

Owners were wonderful!! Very personable and extremely helpful! Will probably start there first when we look again!

Built upon the picturesque, rural landscape of the Blue Ridge foothills, you’ll enjoy strolling along our paths and appreciate the scenic views that await you at every vista. Residents also love the convenience of being only a few miles from Greenville’s downtown, which offers shopping, dining opportunities, healthcare, museums and entertainment venues.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind