The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain (Construct - Asheville, NC

Beautiful new facility with fabulous living spaces. Courteous professional staff that are knowledgeable. Welcoming environment. Nice amenities minus a pool for water aerobics enthusiasts. Overall cost a bit high comparable to other facilities. Cable and phone extra - for price, seems basic cable could be included. Exactly what we need and are looking for! Staff bent over backwards to provide customer service. Residents were delightful and happy/content with services received and activities provided. Overall excellent place.

Beautiful new facility with fabulous living spaces. Courteous professional staff that are knowledgeable. Welcoming environment. Nice amenities minus a pool for water aerobics enthusiasts. Overall cost a bit high. Cable and phone extra - for price, seems basic cable and local phone could be included. Exactly what we need and are looking for with exception of price and viability for longevtity of finances available. Staff bent over backwards to provide customer service. Residents were delightful and happy/content with services received and activities provided. Overall excellent place.

Very Nice and would be a nice fit

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. My friend felt this would be a good fit and we would recommend this community for other families to tour.

A tour for care for a friend

We tour this community for the care of a friend. We liked the staff who were very helpful in helping us. We liked the community that was clean and had a nice atmosphere. The menu was appealing and they offered a nice variety of activities for the residents. We would recommend this community for other families to tour for the care of a loved one.

Sounds like a nice community!

I have not yet been able to visit this community but I have been told by my friend that it is a nice community. The staff have been helpful and the marketing director is very nice. I have not heard any complaints about the food. She has a private room and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities.

Lovely apartment!!

I am very satisfied with the spacious apartment that my wife and I moved into at this community. We have a lovely full kitchen with lots of big windows that give us a beautiful view of the woods. They have a great activity program that has more than enough games and events planned to keep us busy throughout the day as well as meet all of the other residents that live in the complex. I think my wife and I have found the perfect home and am looking forward to my future here.

Brand New Complex!!

My loved one is very happy with her move to this community. The community is brand new, so it's only one-third full so far. The place is maintained well, they clean my loved one's room once a week. The community provides a choice of either lunch or breakfast and the food is fantastic. They have a theater where they play movies, my loved one goes with friends often. They have a concierge who checks up on her when she's not feeling well, as well as take her dinner to her room. Her room is comfortable, she has a huge walk in closet.

This place was absolutely beautiful, well thought out and we were quite impressed. Kerri rocked it...she was knowledgeable and knows how to sell her product. I love her "social worker" point of view as well. She's not just a marketer but is very involved in that community! I would give it more stars if you had them!!!

Excellent Care

This is a wonderful new community. The staff members are excellent and caring. The food is top notch. They do offer activities ,but now looking for a new director in the activities area. I would highly recommend this for great care to others.

The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain is designed to put you in control of your future, knowing that the finest care is available to you – all on one private campus. The continuum of care at Reynolds Mountain includes Independent Living and Assisted Living.
The Crossings at Reynolds Mountain is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future. Our services include flexible meal plans for our independent residents and three nutritious meals and snacks for our assisted living residents. All residents will receive weekly housekeeping, apartment maintenance; expansive social and recreational programs; 24 hour concierge service, scheduled transportation, and on-site rehabilitation services.