Brookdale Hendersonville East - Hendersonville, NC

Brookdale Hendersonville East - Hendersonville, NC has yet not published prices.

I like the security

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. All of the staff are seasoned and outstanding. The staff are well trained and treat the residents with respect. The food is good and healthy. The kitchen staff do a good job and they are responsive to the residents requests. They offer daily bus trips with two pick up times a day. This community is a little short on activities. This community is a little pricey and they could use some updating.

Outstanding staff. Well-ran.

A good your!

Brookdale was a very nice community to tour. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming. The facility was more independent, and my parents need more help with things like laundry and housekeeping. It would not have been the best for them.

They love it!!

My loved ones are enjoying themselves at the Brookdale. They say that they are the best they have ever been! They like their apartment, it has a balcony and they like feeding the birds. It has truly been a good experience for them.

A Wonderful New Home Pick

A wonderful and caring group of staff members!

The residents are all very nice folks.

Good food with table side service!

Absolutely loved this place. Everyone, including the residents, were so happy and friendly. The place smelled fresh on every floor. The staff was very informative. Would highly recommend this place and can't wait to show my mom.

concept is great. location is convenient for shopping . quick access to I-26. staff was warm and friendly. facility is very worn and tired. unpleasant smell throughout - like a gas station bathroom.

My Mother Loves It Here

My mother is loving it here at this community. It has been a very good experience for us so far. It is a nice looking community. Everything is very well maintained, and nice and clean. I know she is being care for well here.

A Wonderful Time Here

It is an unbelievable good place for great care. The staff really care and call me all the time. In the beginning they were changing carpet and updating paint, we were able to move my mother's furniture into the apartment across till they were done. The community offer spiritual, fun, and mystery activities and outings, my mom has made a few friends. I have ate 3 time for lunch and it taste great, restaurant quality.

Wonderful Respite Stay

I was here for respite stay during my knee replacement surgery. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this community. Everything went very well and we were very pleased. The staff was nice, they were always there if I needed some help. My husband had a ball with the puzzle activities they offered. Most of the meals were good. I was very happy with everything they did for us.

I STAYED 3 WEEKS THEY CHARGE ME ALMOST 6000.OO BECAUSE I NEVER GAVE 30 DAY NOTICE.

Communication

Communication here is the key point to why this is a fantastic place. The staff communicates with other staff and to the families and back to the staff.

We have been very happy with them.

We have been very happy with them. They have done a wonderful job. It's clean and nice, and the staff is friendly. I would rate them highly. I think we made a good choice.

a great place

Emeritus at Pine Park is a great place. It has good food. They have good communication. The service is great there. It is perfect all the way around. I am very pleased with this facility. I have no complaints.

Brookdale East - A great move !

We looked at 4 different communities and found Brookdale East Hendersonville to be the best facility for a dear friend who was in need of some additional assistance after suffering several strokes. Brookdale was by far the most lively, upbeat facility, with a super friendly and attentive staff. They treated us like they were welcoming their own family! The facility feels more like a 'hotel' than an 'assisted living facility' with clean, modern, well appointed social spaces as well as optional buffet or full service dining rooms. They also offer a variety of activities, clubs and services to keep their residents healthy & happy while allowing as much freedom and independence as they desire. We were thrilled to sign on & after 2 weeks still feel good about our decision!

Goodgood

Definitely worth a look!

There is a real family atmosphere at Pine Park in Hendersonville. The staff obviously care a great deal about the residents. Mom & dad have found a place that allows them to be active and have a full social life while providing comfort and security. Seeing how happy they are has made me feel so good!

Nice place, not a great fit for us

Overall I think Emeritus at Pine Park does a good job, but it hasn't ended up being a great fit for my loved one. It is a nice place, and the people seem friendly, but they are not equipped to handle someone with any sort of major mobility issues.

positive experience

We are still very early in the game since my father just moved in to Emeritus at Pine Park very recently, but thus far it has been a very positive experience. The people there are especially very friendly and helpful.

They were very accommodatin...

They were very accommodating in talking to me and sending literature on their facility. WE have decided against this location and are looking in Charlotte and Augusta, GA area

Home away from home!

We have been pleased with the services and environment at Pine Park. The staff is awesome and Dad has settled in nicely. The community is friendly and supportive. Unfortunately, he has started falling again and fractured his shoulder, so we are not sure of the next step in his care. I wish we has moved him here years ago!

Views after about two weeks

Place is very clean, nicely painted and decorated, staff is extremely friendly. Community activities seem to be a priority.

They have done an excellent job.

They have done an excellent job. They are super friendly. They are clean, they are responsive to concerns or needs. They were the best value out of all the places we saw. We were concerned about the need to move her to other places as her needs increase. We were pleased that they have a track record of keeping people as long as possible.

Initial Review of Emeritus at Pine Park

Our first impression of Emeritus at Pine Park was that it is beautiful and clean. We noticed the residents seemed happy and the staff was very professional and welcoming. We explained what that we needed to move my father to N.C to be close to us; we explained his needs, and we explained what we were looking for in an assisted living facility. They heard us and helped us navigate the process.
Now that he is there and settled in, we remain impressed. His studio is clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and open, and he is very content. He enjoys the food and dining atmosphere. They provide activities and outings. He is not able to participate in many of them, but the staff is good about steering him to scheduled gatherings. They have a family night once every month and many theme events so the residents and families have importunity to socialize. We are pleased.

Loved this facility and the...

Loved this facility and the personnel. We enjoyed our tour and felt that the staff truly cared about the people living there. Mr. Penfold was very helpful and took a lot of time to explain things to us.

Too soon for us

My wife and I saw this one, she didn't want to go here. She just felt that she wasn't quite ready for it yet, we needed something more independent .

Didn't encourage as much socialization

It was single family type homes and we felt that would not end up working for mom and dad because then they would not be as likely to get involved in activities. Even though it was nice, the second choice would have been Pine Park because we were impressed with the staff and the residents looked active, it was considerably more costly but the community relations woman said they may be able to bring the cost down. When it got down to it, it didn't as much have an open and airy feel to it and unless you're a senior who is still social, active and able to get around it didn't seem like the best choice.

Very nice place

It was fine, it's geared towards assisted living, they don't have any lock down facilities, but the peopel were always walking around and they had painos that he could play any time and they had a pool table. The food we had served at the dinner I thoguht was very good, but when I had nibbled at a couple of his meals I wouldn't have been able to eat it. It just didn't seem to have any flavor or anything; it's not something I would order at a restaurant and it's not something I would cook at home.

Seems to be fine

My sister is there and she enjoys it. She's been to a few activities and they were good, she signed in on a temporary basis and then two months later made it permanent. It looked like a decent place, it was not our first choice but it was our first choice in what we could afford.

Very Small Rooms

I just saw it when we went to go get my aunt and move her. I know that she was in a bedroom and that was all she had, a bedroom and a bathroom. Now she has a one bedroom apartment and the bedroom of her apartment now is bigger than her bedroom at Pine Park and that was all she had there and it cost more. It was just very depressing. You could barely get around her bed. She had furniture in the room, of course, but you could barely move around. The bathroom was a pretty good size but what are you going to do with the space in the bathroom?

Like Family

After looking at a few other communities Emeritus really had a completely different feel to it. It felt more like family, everybody knows everybody. The staff and residents are all courteous. The atmosphere they provide is just really good. The security you feel when you walk in the community is great.

Emeritus property. Moose Pe...

Emeritus property. Moose Penfold spent more than an hour talking with me about Pine Park, the Aid and Attendance benefit from teh VA, his experiences with his parents, what Pine Park provides. He was very personable and helpful. Rates begin at $1,825.00. One bedroom for two people is right at $3,000. One time fee of $2,000 is non-refundable.

Doesn't appear to offer independent l...

Doesn't appear to offer independent living option only assisted living.

The facilities seemed to be excellent.

The facilities seemed to be excellent.

Visited Pine Park with a friend. Wou...

Visited Pine Park with a friend. Would be a fine place to go.

This looked like a distinct possibili...

This looked like a distinct possibility. I'd rather it be closer, and I've got to call back to see about walking areas outside. Not much in the way of mountain views. Residents looked well cared for and the activities looked good.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.