The Bristal at Englewood - Englewood, NJ

The Bristal at Englewood - Englewood, NJ has yet not published prices.

Couldn't be better

Don't think twice about The Bristal at Englewood. From the first time I met [name removed] in community relations, and toured the facility, I felt very reassured about bringing my mom here. My mom is in the Reflections Unit and she is getting superior care and attention. As importantly, the staff is friendly and accommodating. The facility is spotless, the environment colorful and bright, and there are a slew of activities and meals to choose from. Aids come quickly to my mom whenever she pulls the cord, any time of day or night, as she is incontinent and needs assistance. The Bristal is a well oiled machine from the senior management on down throughout the organization, whether it's response to my emails or calls, questions about billing, medications, or housekeeping, they respond quickly and thoughtfully.

Very happy with Englewood Bristol

This place is fabulous! My 93 year old mother-in-law is in the reflection wing. We see the extra care she is getting 24 hours a day as we installed a motion camera in her room. Day and night the great care doesn’t stop. The staff is also fantastic. [Name removed] the head nurse and [name removed] who runs the place are also terrific. [Name removed], who we met on our first day is also always there for us. This looks like a country club for sure, not what I ever expected from an assisted living facility. So it’s been one month here in your new Englewood facility and I’m sure it will continue.

Brand new to Bristol

My mother-in-law has been in the memory care wing for two weeks. I’m extremely impressed by all the staff in each department that gives her such fabulous service. I put a motion activated camera in her room, so I see all the great care she is getting. The wing is extremely clean and looks more like a country club than an assisted living facility