Fairway Vista II - Round Rock, TX has yet not published prices.

Grateful for the Blessing of Fairway Vista!

What a blessing to have found this facility! Located in a regular, upscale residential area of Round Rock my loved one actually felt as if he had moved into a new home. I was able to take him on walks around the neighborhood or sit with him on the front porch to watch the activities of the neighbors. This facility, a personal care home, provides custodial care for individuals that need help with daily living needs which is exactly what my loved one needed. The care was provided in a loving and compassionate manner. Mealtimes around the large dining room table with the other residents was one of his favorite activities. The monthly cost for his care was well below that of a nursing home or assisted living facilities in the area. While not all the residents at the facility were happy to be there, my loved one seemed excited each day with what he perceived to be his new family for the year he lived there until he passed.

fairway vista nightmare

THIS IS A TERRIBLE PLACE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE. Kerri the owner promised all sorts of things that were not delivered, I over herd the staff complaining about things going on within the facility many times. From missing narcotics, neglected residents that they found soiled from the morning shift, morning staff coming in hung over or still drunk and just sitting down and on there cell phone. Another time I even herd of Kerri the owner at the facility one evening drinking, and that the girls had found beer in the trash cans. She allows the shifts to be short on staff. If it were up to me id shut this place down myself , its a money scheme and the 4000 a month for a private room is not worth it for the care, and quality.