Fairway Oaks Ctr - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

Not a good place

My mother is there now. The nursing staff is not friendly and no one knows anything from one shift to the next. The care is not good. You need to be there 24/7 to watch what they do , if anything .You have to constantly ask for everything and bring it in for your family member.The facility gives you nothing and the patient rooms and bathrooms are dirty. They only clean them if you call and fuss about. My mother did not have bedsore when she got there , but now she does. Not a place I would recommend for your loved one.

A horrible facility!

Don't put your loved one in this place! This place is always under staffed and the Residents are totally neglected. My Mother's hair has not been washed in 11 days and counting. When they can't speak for themselves, this place is not what you would want for your family.

Our services and approach to care are comprehensive, compassionate and highly personalized. In addition to round-the-clock skilled nursing, access to wide-ranging clinical care options, and attentive personal assistance, our long-term customers enjoy stimulating social, educational and recreational activities, restaurant-style dining, comfortable accommodations and full amenities, all in a warm, welcoming setting.