Eskaton Village Roseville - Roseville, CA

My sister's care

I like the care that my sister is receiving here. The staff is caring and friendly. This community has a nice environment. The menu of meals seems to be appealing for here. We like that they are helping her participate in the activities that are offered. We would recommend that families tour this community

My opinion

I was not impressed with this community when I visited it. The memory care area felt depressing and there was a slight odor. The music they were playing was older country and the staff did not seem to be interacting with the residents. The person that took us on tour was nice. This community would not work for my loved one.

Awesome place but too big for Mom

Beautiful place!!

The Eskaton Village was a very lovely place! it was fancy and had all kinds of activities. The reason why we had to move my mother to another community was because of price, they were very expensive. Other than that, the place was very nice and so were all of the staff.

I liked the size of the rooms, and the amenities

She's been more active now than she's been in years. The food is good, she doesn't miss meals. I liked the size of the rooms, and the amenities, having a pool onsite for water aerobics, was especially nice. It's gated. It's nice and open, and off the main track, not on a busy street or near a school with a lot of traffic. It's fifty acres, and they have all different levels of living, from memory care to independent cottages, they have a nice mix of people.

Not Much Activity

I visited that place. That was just more depressing. It just seemed like not a lot of activity was going on. It was just old people in a building. it was not good and not what I wanted for my mom.

Great location, beautiful facility.

Great location, beautiful facility.

Loved everything. I need to take my ...

Loved everything. I need to take my parents there for a lunch so they can view the homes and try the cuisine and see if they like it.

There is a new concept in retirement living in West Roseville!Eskaton Village Roseville is a spacious, 55 and over, gated-community offering a remarkable blend of lifestyle choices and peace of mind. Choose from independent homeownership; all-inclusive, apartment living with optional assisted care services, or supportive living in our memory care environment.

Service-rich community living:Eskaton has partnered with Lakemont Homes in creating an award winning community (2008 Building Industry’s Marketing and Merchandizing Community of the Year). This leading Sacramento-area home-builder sells the Village’s patio homes directly to the public. The grounds of Eskaton Village Roseville, including the exterior of the private homes, are maintained by Eskaton through the Eskaton-managed Homeowners’ Association. Homeowners have no need to worry about landscaping, lawn care, exterior home maintenance or repairs! Eskaton also conducts monitoring of the emergency response system, operation of the “Village Center” and operation of the on-site shuttle service. Additionally, homeowners enjoy the convenience of the Beauty Salon and “Country Store” within the Lodge for pharmacy services, personal items and snacks. Meals can be purchased for pick up or delivery from the Lodge dining services.

Health and fitness: The Village Center is the beautiful, state-of-the-art community center featuring a heated, indoor swimming pool and spa for year-round use, water aerobics and relaxation. Also included in the Village Center are the lounge, presentation area and fitness center including a full range of exercise equipment and space for yoga, low-impact aerobics, tai chi, dance classes. Finally, the bistro sells café drinks,and light breakfast and lunch items.

All-Inclusive Lifestyle:For those who no longer want the tasks of maintaining a home (grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, maintenance),luxury awaits you in the Lodge.