Oakmont of Roseville - Roseville, CA

It was a nice stay

My friend lived here for 4 years and it is a nice clean community. Most of the staff were friendly and helpful. There was a lot of people in this community and it was a bigger place. It seemed like they were understaffed. They were accommodating to us but we had to move my friend because the price kept going up and they always seemed to add some type of extra charges. I would recommend people to tour this community.

Undoubtedly 5 star. I was extremely impressed with every aspect of the community. I believe anyone living here would feel comfortable, safe, enjoy themselves, and be well cared for. I like that my parent could be here and feel like they are in a vibrant place, not shut away to be silently old.

Very nice facility. Expensive.

Does not fit in with our finances.

Amazing facility. Didn't really like the 16 page point system for personal care and medication charges. No cost certainty.

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review Oakmont of Roseville. We are so proud of our community and are glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I would like to address the concerns you expressed about the cost of care: while care charges do change as care needs increase, our program is set up so that our residents are only paying for the care they need when they need it. We reassess care needs regularly, so our residents are supported in staying as active and independent as possible, even when facing increased health challenges. I would be happy to discuss this with you further; please feel free to call or stop by anytime. Warm Regards, Cathy Katz, Executive Director

Not many activities!

The Oakmont was a beautiful place. They had a 5-star restaurant for a dining room. The place was absolutely beautiful and a lot of the residents seemed more upscale, they had their own cars. They did not have many activities and I felt like we were paying more for the meals than for the care.

No Problems With Care

Since I live close to the lovely community where my husband lives, he often wants to come home with me. There is nothing wrong with the care. They are doing a fine job with my husband, everything is very good.

Joyful Residents!!

The staff did an excellent job at taking there time to show all of what there community had to offer and explaining with patience all of the details and prices they had available. I had noticed during my visit that all of the residents seemed happy and joyful and involved in different activities throughout the complex.

Our Experience Here

My tour allowed me to see a very nice community and saw good people. My tour guide showed me the place and gave me valuable feedback about the community. After viewing, I felt this was not a right fit and there was no help to get started in move-in costs. They were not as accommodating.

Mom is adjusting really well. This has been difficult for everyone involved but the staff at Oakmont has been understanding and very helpful. Lots of activities and the food is fantastic! Every resident that we have talked to loves it here.

Review of Oakmont of Roseville - Roseville, CA

My mother has lived here for over 2 years. The care and friendships there are above the top. The establishment is like living in a top notch hotel. The staff feels like family.

Everything about Oakmont is good. Everyone is friendly. I would say if you can afford it, this is the place for your loved one.

Review of Oakmont of Roseville - Roseville, CA

Fabulous property! The care and thoughtfulness of everyone at Oakmont is priceless. My parents are so happy and well-cared for. I can't say enough about the facility grounds: so clean, bright, and cheerful. I hope someday when I decide to move into a retirement home, that Oakmont is still here for me!

Everyone did the little things that made a difference

Dear Staff of Oakmont of Roseville,
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you for all that you did for my mother Berneice. It is always the little things that make a difference and everyone did the little things that made a difference in my mother's life. From Winona going out of her way to make the final payment clear and concise and Pari coming to visit my mother at Sutter Hospital to a the staff going out of their way in my mother's final days to see to her comfort.

I am not at my best meeting new people and the staff always did their best to be less intrusive when my mother introduced me. Just so you all know, my mother was introducing me so that I would know each and every member of the staff and know how much my mother appreciated each and every one of you. After an introductions, when we walked away, my mother always took time to tell me something complementary about the member of the staff I had just been introduced to.

Please know that when I think of how an Assisted care/Retirement facility should operate, I will always think of Oakmont.

My brother and I truly feel that our mother's life was truly changed in a positive way by the time she spent at Oakmont.

Oakmont of Roseville - Rosevill, CA

Well managed, good food, very clean, great activities, expensive, caring. Highly recommended!

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you sharing your comments with us and will be sure to share them with our team. Warm Regards, Pari Manouchehri, Executive Director

it's perfect

They have a really wonderful organization. They were very helpful in getting mom settled in and transitioned into the memory care unit at Oakmont of Roseville. Due to her mental state she was a little confused, and they were just very patient and kind with her as they could be. It's been as perfect of a place as I could expect for the circumstances and I would highly recommend them.

Helping Mom

We were so worried to move our Mom into a "memory care facility". Oakmont helped us understand and see all that they could do to help our Mom at this time. After one month our Mom looks great, she is standing taller, her skin is healthy and we know this is the right place for Mom to get the care she needs. The staff is very caring and sweet.

NICEST facility out there!

This place feels like a 5 star hotel! It's expensive but when my mom and I realized what she could get when she sold her house, it made this facility a viable option for her. The meals are restaurant style - no assigned times, seating or meals. That's really what sold my mom and me. My only suggestion would be to strengthen the activity program. There are many outings and transportation, but inside the building, there's not a lot going on.

Beautiful decor. Very nois...

Beautiful decor. Very noisy lobby with high ceiling & tile floors. Activity areas too small. Theatre great. Studios very small - look like a hotel room. Pricey!