The Terraces of Roseville - Roseville, CA

Very new and nice. Some updating in the rooms needs to be done still but overall super place

Tammy Lee

Thank you for taking the time to review our community as well as the 5 star rating.
-Westmont Living/The Terraces of Roseville

Very nice facility with a similar feel as Meadow Oaks.
We liked the studio apartment and will be putting a deposit on one today.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. The Terraces of Roseville welcomes you! We appreciate you taking the time to review our community and look forward to providing the best care possible. -Westmont Living

This newly remodeled huge senior community is beautiful. It is not within our budget and it is not ideally located for our needs but I would highly recommend you take a look. It reminds me of a 5-star hotel with restaurant-style dining where you order off a menu. There are lots of planned gathering areas for easy socializing and community building and many activities. It is modern and big. You will get lot's of exercise just walking from place to place. This community provides many options for different levels of care and different needs and wants.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. -Westmont Living

Beautiful remodel. Food was good, lots of amenities.Rooms seemed a little small.

A good tour

This was a very nice looking community when we visited. The staff I met were nice and knowledgable. They seem to offer some nice amenities and activities. This community was larger than what we were looking for. We wanted a smaller place so our loved one would receive more specialized care.

Make You Feel Welcomed

Dad seems to like living here so far we have had no complaints or issues. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They know the residents and treat them with respect. The community is pleasantly clean and well kept doesn't have that stale air smell. Dad is enjoying the food. He has begun to participate in activities to keep him busy.

Tammy Lee

Did not like that it was on a very busy street.

Thank you for the review. -Westmont Living

Currently under renovation which will complete in October. Location is ideal for us. [Removed] was very cheerful and helpful. We liked what we saw here too, but price is a couple hundred more. I would rate it an 8.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. We have alerted the staff about your concern.. -Westmont Living

I took a tour!

When we toured The Terrace of Roseville, our tour went well. The tour guide that we met with was knowledgeable and friendly, they took us around the building. It all came down to my mother's decision and she chose another community.

Remodeling!

When I toured The Terraces, they were in the process of remodeling. Only half of the building was done, so it would not have been convenient for my loved one. I'm sure once it is done, it will be very nice.

Tammy Lee

Warm and friendly staff!!

This place has been wonderful and the perfect fit for my mother. She has been very happy since making the move and seems to be really enjoying her self. The staff treat her just like family, always friendly and warm. The meals are nutritious and very tasty as well as well proportioned. Overall this was a great decision and I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

so far, so good!

It has been a little bit of an adjustment since my mother has moved into The Terraces of Roseville. She has had some concerns with the meals, so I will be joining her one of these days to find out for sure. Other than that, the place is very clean and the staff is great! They seem to be very responsive with issues like when the toilet was leaking in my mother's apartment, they were out to fix it right away. She ahs made one new friend and I am hoping she will make more and join some of the many activities that they offer.

Find a new chef

The staff is very friendly, but the food is not up to par. Slow service, small portions, not very tasty. Sorry.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community we have alerted our staff about the food concerns. -Westmont Living

Hotel-like....

The place was less personal and seemed like more of a hotel. The dining room was more of a hotel setting nd I needed something more home-like for my mother. Other than that, the people were nice and the place was clean but it was not what we were looking for.

Our experience.

This is a nice independent and assisted living community. The caregivers were nice and accommodating. I did not think the security system was adequate. They only offer pull strings in the apartments. They have someone at the main desk twenty four hours a day and they will send someone up to your room if you need assistance. Mom fell three times before we moved her to a memory care community.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community and have alerted the team about your concerns regarding security system. -Westmont Living

A good place!

The staff at this community seem to be alright. The food seems to be pretty good and they offer daily activities. Mom has a studio alcove apartment so it is a little larger than a studio. The community is clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community.

The Tour We Had Here

The tour we had was very nice. The lady, Kim, did a good job. There was activities like music going on and root beer floats the day we came and offered us some. My friend did not like the multi-level community, he did not feel safe going in the elevators. She was respectful and nice.

Great Care

This is a nice community. Alot of great activities of are offered. Excellent staff are helpful. The meals are very nice. I would highly recommend this for other families.

Mom Loves The Trees

I am happy with the care they maintain for my mom . I have no complaints and we are both please with how they look upon her. Everyone is attentive and friendly. It looks very pretty and is always clean. My mom has a redwood tree outside her window and it makes her comfortable like she is back in Oregon. I would recommend them.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for all your help, my parents are very excited to be moving into their new home at the Terraces of Roseville. Kim and all the staff have been extremely helpful during this transition time with both my parents and myself.

Tammy Lee

The staff did no injections of any type so for a person who needed assistance to check blood sugar, they couldn't live there. They also had no incontinence care products service.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We apologize that your experience was less than positive and did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves in responding to our customers concerns to ensure we can make immediate corrections when possible.

We have relayed the concerns directly to our team and would appreciate your time to further discuss any additional specific information that may help us resolve those concerns. Please reach out to us. We value all of our residents and families and your insight is of the up most importance to our Westmont Living Family - Westmont Living

Getting Adjusted

We toured a few places and mother seem to have like The Terraces the best. She seems to be adjusting well with the move we understand it can take some time. I've no concerns about the cleanliness of the community and the staff is nice and helpful to my mother. She is slowly getting use to the place I would say to anyone that is looking into community for their loved one just understand that it is up to the loved one and want they want.

Mother

My mother moved into the Terraces and she loves it. She is always calling me telling me how great she is doing and how much fun she is having.

caring staff

We're very impressed with the facility. We like the fact that staff cares about their residents.

Friendly staff

Very happy overall, the friendly and helpful staff override all.

Great place

The staff here is very professional and friendly. They are great with letting us know exactly what is going on. The activities here keep the residents involved and having fun. The facility is always nice and orderly. Great place.

They Are Very Good

They have worked so well with my loved ones. They watch over them and are very attentive. They would call us whenever an issue arose and they were always willing to talk to us in order to solve any problems that arose. They were very good.

Tammy Lee

they do a good job of engaging the residents

They do a good job of engaging the residents at The Terraces of Roseville. The staff really make everyone feel at home. Everything is going really well at this facility. I cant think of anything I would have them improve on.

Very Professional with Good Intentions

They could improve on keeping an eye on folks who wander. Other than that, they seem very professional. They helped my loved one transition very smoothly. I trust them and they have good intentions. I based my decision to put my mom there on the smiles of the residents.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. We have alerted our staff about your concerns. -Westmont Living

very friendly and helpful

The experience with The Terraces of Roseville so far has been very good. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. They helped out a lot with our move in process, and have been very accommodating.

There was one person early on in the process that gave us some misinformation about the care process and things did not come to fruition in accordance to what we expected due to that (in regards to some insurance issues and such). We are currently working through some of that.

Other than that everything has been very good.

Tammy Lee

staff is great, other areas not too thrilled with...

The staff at The Terraces of Roseville are all really great. The caregivers are great. The staff a little higher up however I am not to thrilled with. Also, my mother has been in the ER several times since checking in there, and I am not really sure exactly what to attribute that to. Finally, just before mom was about to go in there they did an evaluation and decided that she needed to go into the memory care unit which drove the price up higher than we were initially expecting, which we were not happy about.

Tammy Lee

Its a great environment. The food is good and have a few activities. Its like a nice big home. Not just the staff but also the director care and each and every elderly. That is the main purpose and is awesome. We are very glad this is the place we chose.

really well

Mom is doing really well at The Terraces of Roseville. Everyone there is really good and they do a great job staying in touch with me and keeping me informed where I need to be. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend The Terraces of Roseville.

Tammy Lee

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. I am happy with them. I don't have any major complaints. I think that there isn't a single place anywhere that couldn't be improved in someway, so four is as high as I go. We are happy with them though.

great activities, great meals

I really like how The Terraces of Roseville have a well rounded set of opportunities for the residents to get engaged in the activities. The meals are also very good.

One thing I do not care for is the fact that their courtyards are not easily accessible because the sliding doors are too heavy for the elderly residents to open. I do wish they would change the doors to enable the residents easier access to the courtyards.

Tammy Lee

The staff is very nice, and facility ...

The staff is very nice, and facility is clean at the Terraces of Roseville. I'm satisfied with the services they offer.

Nice outings and activites

Outings and activities help keep the residents involved and engaged with the other people living at the Terraces

Tammy Lee

Look for a different place for your loved one!

Too small of a staff to occupant ratio.

People are just ignored, as are complaints.

Tammy Lee

I had my father in another assisted l...

I had my father in another assisted living facility for the last two years in a different county. Had continuous problems with cleanliness and confrontations with staff and other residents.
My experiences with The Terraces Of Roseville so far could not be better in every aspect.

Mom's New Home

Mom has been in the Terraces for 2 weeks and loves it. Nice clean room and great food. She has already joined an exercise class, book club and bridge club. Staff is very friendly. I think think the Terraces will be good for my Moms happiness and health. So far so good!!

Tammy Lee

Old facility - confusing to...

Old facility - confusing to find various activity rooms. Units small. Not homey. Staff sloppy and not as friendly & welcoming. Good location. Do not require 602 for I.Living.

Tammy Lee

The Terraces has recently been remodeled. Thank you for your review. -Westmont Living

They've been absolutely great so far

Mom was very against moving at first, but they've really won her over here, and she loves it now. The staff are just amazing. Anyone you talk to, no matter their position, is friendly, helpful, and outgoing. The residents are all very friendly as well. There really isn't a single thing that I don't like about this place, they're doing a fantastic job!

Not A Good Place

My dad was here and it was several hundred dollars cheaper than where he is now but I just got a letter saying they're going into bankruptcy. It seemed like a nice place but it wasn't. They have awful management. At the top level, she was awful. They fired the last one who was awful and hired a new one and she's awful too. It's a reasonable rate but the value isn't there. They didn't' clean my dad's room as frequently as the needed to or attend to things. The food wasn't that great. It was really good when I put him there and then it really just fell off. The old chef - the food was so good, it was unbelievable but shortly after that it went downhill. I can't recommend them.

Tammy Lee

Although this is an older establishme...

Although this is an older establishment, it does not feel that way. The staff, all levels and positions, could not be nicer or more courteous. They make a point to know each resident and are very helpful, and respectful, to everyone - residents, visitors, each other, etc.

My mom did not want to move. Honestly, she has been at this facility for almost 2 weeks and is RARELY in her apt. as everyone is so friendly and there are so many activities available.

I think that it is well worth your time to tour this facility.

FYI...the ONLY reason that I rated the cleanliness at a 4.5 instead of a 5 is that I don't know if it is possible to have a large facility, such as this, maintained at a level of 5.

Tammy Lee

The Terraces has recently been remodeled. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. -Westmont Living

The Care Isn't Always There

I think it's way too expensive. The care is the problem I'm not there enough to know exactly what's happening. I know they get her up they feed her but sometimes she stinks when I visit. I don't think they shower her as often as they should or remind her to wear deodorant or brush her teeth. Sometimes her room smells like pee.

The room is nice and big and she has a sitting area with her own room and bathroom which is perfect for her because she's a very private person. I just think that overall the care could be a little better, more individual. I just think that for that much money they could be more on the ball. It's a nice facility and I think they probably feed them good and stuff but I just think that we shouldn't have to worry about if she has toilet paper or shampoo. I think that should just be all inclusive.

A Little Too Expensive for Us

It was too much money for us. We don't have the insurance so we got out. My husband and I were in the independent living. The food there, that's why I gave them a four. They had trouble with their staff not quitting and stuff so it was slow service in the dining room. I liked the activities. They had card games and other games and they go out once a month to like bodega bay and other places like shopping. I'm sure the food service will get better.

Good Experience Overall

We've had a few issues with the staff but I'm also dealing with a 92 year old mother so I have to take into account how they get at that age. Some of the staff are overy friendly and others are not but I have to say, when we've gone above them, to the management, they've taken care of it. I've had a good experience with them. I think they're doing a fine job. My mother is not overy happy with the food but she complained about the food in the last place she was in so again, I think it's an age thing.

Expensive but Good

They're great. We like them a lot. It's a little bit on the expensive side but my mom hasn't complained once and she's usually a pretty good complainer so that's good. They've got a whole list of activities that I can't remember right now.

Some kinks

It seems like the staff is really friendly and accommodating when you are still in the market and are just looking but once you move in the treatment is different. It is not horrible treatment but it just isn't as good as it was when they try to get you to move in. It seems like most of the management is fairly new to the community we talked to a few of them and asked how long they have been working here and constantly got an answer of a couple months or so. They are supposed to have house keepers come in every week but some residents have gone a couple of weeks without them showing up. The dining could use some work they are really slow and sometimes the food ordered never comes out at all. When you pay about $3,700 a month for certain services you expect them to provide those services. So far everything is going ok and we would recommend it but would advise the family members to stay involved to voice any complaints.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community and have alerted the staff about your concerns. -Westmont Living

Compassionate and Caring Staff

We chose The Terraces because when our loved one walked in to the community his eyes just lit up. The food is great. The staff is very compassionate and genuinely friendly. There are three levels of care so is you need more care you can move within the community. The do not provide in house moving assistance but you can do it with friends and family. The rooms are very spacious and they are very clean and well maintained. They have lots of activities and plenty of opportunities for socialization. The staff took care of all our needs and really made it a positive experience. When we came for a tour the staff member that gave us the tour really made us feel welcomed and talked directly to our loved one rather then us. They really made them feel involved in the decision and made them feel very welcomed, with hugs and everything. The value here is really great they provide such an excellent service for a very competitive price. We were just blown away by The Terraces and would recommend them to anyone.

Friendly and caring atmosphere

For my mom we went and looked at quite a few different places. I was really struck by the friendly and caring atmosphere at The Terraces of Roseville. The staff and residents are all open and friendly to my mom. My brother and I just got a good vibe from The Terraces. They are very good with their residents, they take care of issues, and work at including residents in activities.

Tammy Lee

Reasonable pricing and good...

Reasonable pricing and good sized rooms including activity rooms.

My parents chose it

The Terraces of Roseville made my parents feel more at home when they visited. But the persuading factor in their decision was when their primary care physician told them his parents lived at The Terraces. [They have only been there a short time so we really cannot accurately rate the care services or activities at this time.]

Tammy Lee

very large facility. lots of floors....

very large facility. lots of floors. maybe too big, but very nice. might have to navigate elevators

Tammy Lee

Third floor not refurbished yet. Nic...

Third floor not refurbished yet. Nice diningroom, banquet facility and more spacious rooms than several others. Pavement and other renovations Need repair. Very nice staff.

Tammy Lee

This facility is an option.

This facility is an option.

Tammy Lee

This was a beautiful big facility. W...

This was a beautiful big facility. With mental on site. Very clean, lots of room for exercise, good meals. Director was a very good tour guide. Priced very fair for all you receive.

Tammy Lee

I loved this place. The staff was ver...

I loved this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean. I was hesitant because the view from the street is disappointing because of the closed restaurant eyesore in front. But once inside it was like another world. Very peaceful and decorated for Christmas beautifully. The rooms were lovely and I would have no problem recommending this place to her

Tammy Lee

this was the best fit for my mother. ...

this was the best fit for my mother. It offered a sense of independent living. The apartments allowed residents to have their own furniture. They also could take their pets. The facility has all levels of living from independent to memory care. The activity schedule is great and varied. The staff was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. The cost was reasonable and could be contained my moving Mom from a one bedroom unit to a studio unit. I am happy!

INDEPENDENT LIVING & ASSISTED LIVING

Discover boutique senior living at The Terraces of Roseville and put more life in your day. Enjoy fascinating companions and plenty to do; there’s always a full calendar of scheduled activities, on-site entertainment and excursions.

You’ll find a lifestyle as special and expansive as the Community itself. Independent living residents are supplied with housekeeping and linen service, while reserving the option to prepare and eat meals in their private apartments, or choose from the gourmet-worthy daily menus in any of the dining rooms. Choose from a variety of floor plans for your private apartment – studios, studio alcoves, one- or two bedrooms, many with patios, balconies or courtyard views – which you rent on a month-to-month basis. There are no expensive buy-in fees or long-term leases.

MEMORY CARE

Seniors with memory loss, Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia will find quality care at The Terraces of Roseville, where our goal is to offer each resident a meaningful and satisfying quality of life. Our specially-trained and compassionate staff engage residents with attention to detail, empathy and concern. The same freedom of choice applies to how residents spend their days, choosing from a calendar full of arts and crafts classes, cultural programs, fitness activities, and educational opportunities.