Brookdale Bellevue - Bellevue, WA

Very nice community.

Pleased With the Tour

I was very pleased with all they offered. They were friendly and accommodating. We didn't choose this facility because it didn't have as many of the activities my dad enjoys nor easy access to the viewing of surrounding activity.

Everyone loves him here!

My father's stay at Brookdale is going great! He gets along with the residents and staff just great, and they all love him. He is finding it easy to get along with others here. He is being very well taken care of at this facility!

Love the staff, facility is very warm/welcoming although a little old. Unfortunately not a fit because [Removed] wants something more 'hip', downtown and up scale.

They did a good job!

Overall, the Brookdale did a very good job taking care of my father before he passed away. There were some hiccups with the billing, but they were able to get it straightened out. I was happy that they were always in contact with me and updating me on how my father was doing.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about my tour of this community I had taken for my loved one. All of the staff where very welcoming and friendly to us and they seemed to have lots of great interaction with all of the residents. They just did not have exactly the accommodations that my mother would have needed.

Staff service above and beyond outstanding resolved a challenge

My family suddenly faced a challenge to find an assisted living facility when my mother was being discharged from a hospital on a holiday weekend. Thanks to service above and beyond outstanding from Brookdale staff [Removed] (Business Dev), [Removed] RN, and [Removed] (ED), my mother moved once into Brookdale Bellevue over that holiday weekend. Our family breathed a sigh of relief.
Since then, I have seen caring service from caregivers, med techs, LNs, ED, reception, business dev, activities, dietary, housekeeping and maintenance staff. And the holiday celebration for residents and family with prime rib and coconut shrimp, festive decor, live singing carolers, and gracious service by staff was the best!

We also loved this facility though not the best location for us from Renton. Jennifer was the most loving, caring, personable representative to be acquainted with from Brookdale. If Brookdale was closer to Renton, there was no doubt we would have picked Brookdale and Jennifer.

So sad

I'm extremely disappointed I relocated my parents from [Removed] because they were being ignored to brookdale bellevue where I was promised nothing like that would ever happen here. Boy was I duped I'm in all day every day for this last week and if I weren't here they would not be getting care I'm paying for. And btw very expensive care

5 For Sure!

I used this community for my brother's respite stay, he was there for a week. During that time the staff and caregivers made my brother feel comfortable and welcome. My brother liked the food, he thought it was good and plentiful. They were very good and I would recommend them to others.

Excellent Experience

It was an excellent experience with the Brookdale. My father-in-law is very happy there. The staff is friendly and helpful and everybody knows your name and they are engaged with the residents and with the families.

A Wonderful Experience

The staff at Brookdale Bellevue has just been really open with everything. They are also very friendly and have been helpful throughout the experience. It has just been a wonderful experience with them.

Stay away from here!

We are really not a fan of this community. Very unfriendly staff. The RNs specifically are of very poor quality. Nurse Tamara was very rude to us. [removed] All in all not a good fit for us. We will find a different home for Mom.

Very clean and beautiful fa...

Very clean and beautiful facility. Extremely long tour - a little confusing on pricing between Memory Care & Assisted Living.

Very Nice

This is a very nice place, and would have been my choice! It turns out that I just wasn't ready to move yet. However, it's very nice and clean. The people are all very friendly, and the food was very good!

Good At Communicating with My Dad

We moved my dad from here to another Emeritus in California and that was a really easy move because they gave us credits on all sorts of things. I do think this Emeritus was slightly better than the one in California. My dad is deaf and blind and they were better at communicating with him and making sure he understood where he was and what was going on.

On the surface this seemed like a nic...

On the surface this seemed like a nice place, but then I noticed the caregivers didn't seem happy and were treated as a lower class. also, the residents all sat alone during happy hour. Something didn't feel right and it made me uncomfortable.

I felt an overwhelming sense of sadne...

I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness here, unclear why. Staff was friendly, understanding and loved the house dog. Due to my feeling of sadness, this is not the right place for Dad.

Brookdale at Bellevue provides assisted living in an apartment-style setting that offers the simple pleasures - nutritious food, comfortable surroundings, and the support of a warm, caring and competent staff. A separate Special Care Center for residents with Alzheimer's or other memory related disorders is also on-site. The key to our success in the Special Care Center is our dedicated and compassionate staff, which receives special training and supervision. Our Special Care programming offers a variety of activities designed to achieve memory enrichment and positive social interactions. Caring for residents with dementia is a partnership between the community and the family, frequent family visits are encouraged and support groups and advisory councils are arranged. A Short Stay Program for seniors who need short-term care may also be available. It is the ideal alternative for recuperating after a hospital stay, while family caregivers are on vacation or if you just want to try out assisted living. Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Brookdale at Bellevue can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.