Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care - Bellevue, WA

So far so good

While looking into places for my father, this is one of the locations that we are pleased with so far. The staff is doing an adequate job with the needs that he needs and it was a smaller facility so it wasn’t so overwhelming. Even the other residents there are friendly and personable which I didn’t think would be an issue. Sometimes you see a person sitting by their selves eating at a table that sits four people, you could walk up to them and invite yourself to join. It’s a very “smile and handshake” atmosphere, considering the generation that is living there. The staff also does a good job keeping everything nice and clean. They clean his unit once a week. The whole staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and seems to know what they’re doing. From the short time that we have been there, it’s been so far so good.

I [Removed] the care staff. They are rude and often times unprofessional. Special their care manager he is full of it and unprofessional. I think he might be new to the industry. Otherwise this place would have been great

A Wonderful and Caring Place...Patriot's Glen

Patriot's Glen is a wonderful and caring facility that is managed and staffed by people who genuinely care about their residents. They offer a high level of customer service and provide a "peace of mind" for those who have their loved ones living there. They work very hard to offer activities and events that make the residents feel welcome.

Premier Care at Patriot's Glen

After many years of sub-standard care, we moved mom to Patriot's Glen. We are so happy we did. Don't go on just price to assume more cost means better care! The staff at Patriot's is kind and caring. The facility is well maintained and clean. Mom spent the last months of her life so much happier. Thank you PG for your professionalism and compassion. I cannot recommend you enough!

Could have more information!!

The lady that gave my loved one and I a tour of there community was very friendly and was on time to our appointment. I was just a little disappointed in the lack of knowledge that she had on the pricing and different package deals. We would have had to wait for another person to contact us and we just did not have that kind of time.

Kathleen Beers

We apologize for not being able to answer your questions on pricing. We make ever effort to train our staff when the Marketing Director and Executive Director are unavailable. Our Marketing Director is just a phone call away if you need information immediately.

Great Place

I have nothing but high praise for Patriots Glen. They took wonderful care of my mother and were very attentive to her needs. She loved the food, the staff and her room. She very welcomed and enjoyed the company of the other residents.

Thank you Patriots Glen!

Two parent support

Overall pleasant. Not a job to the staff but a calling.

A Responsive and Caring Staff

Patriot's Glen has proven very accessible and flexible. Each time we've called with concerns, they've been very responsive. They've been very patient while our family gets up the learning curve on how best to attend to my father-in-law's needs. They've also been a great sounding board during those rare times when the administration of having a loved one in assisted living becomes too complicated.

My only critique has been that their staff is not very responsive via email. I've found that discussions on the phone are the most effective.

I've also found that I must be proactive in his care needs, and ask questions when things aren't always clear to me. Reassuringly, they respond quickly and have excellent records that give me the comfort that his care needs are being addressed.

Lastly, the activities director does a great job at engaging my reclusive father-in-law in activities he otherwise wouldn't participate in.

very happy with them

I am very happy with the care at Patriots Glen. It is a smaller place which means really good care and one on one attention from the staff to the residents.

The place itself is very nice and clean, and everyone there is extremely friendly.

Thank You!

Our father was at Patriots Glen for 4 years. The kindness, respect and support he received during that time was excellent. Everyone seemed to go the extra mile to ensure his happiness.
Thanks to all at Patriots Glen!

Great Care at Patriots Glen

To all at Patriots Glen and staff! We continue to think of you and appreciate your every kindness & gentleness you showed to our father and mother. You each gave them good and loving care for which we are eternally grateful and for which we want to express our thanks.

Louise H family.

Patriots Glen has been a fine experie...

Patriots Glen has been a fine experience for my brother. The staff there is great. They are very flexible, willing to work with you. My brother enjoys the activities they offer, especially the field trips that they take the residents on. They will also take them to their doctors appointments if necessary. The food is fine. There were a few struggles at first but once the staff understood my brother's medication schedule, then things were fine.

Really address needs and bring services there

Everythin is fine, the care is excellent, we don't really have any complaints. It's a difficulty when you have a parents that would really rather stay in their own digs and they're dispalced from their home but everyone is making the attempts to make it as nice as possible for her, she's disappointed that she can't be at home but she isn't screaming or anything like that. I feel like they're planned going in, it really tries to address the needs of the residents and that's a lot of the reason we chose them. They bring the services to the facilty so you don't have to bring someone to the dentist, they bring the dentist there, so they really try to bring services to them. I live really close so that's another reason, but there's a lot of reasons. I just feel overall, what's included in their basic services to a resident is really quite good. They're trying to address the issues as best they can and overall we're pleased.

Very nice. Good location for me. No...

Very nice. Good location for me. Not as much for Mom. Price good, 10% discount for veteran widows. Small and comfortable. Not as overwhelming.

Patriot’s Glen, located in the Lake Hills neighborhood in south east Bellevue, is a comfortable, home-like community which offers creative and engaging life enrichment opportunities while providing exceptional care and support for each of our residents. Residents can choose from a variety of studio or one bedroom apartments to decorate and furnish to suit their own personal style. They can enjoy the comfort and privacy of their new home while making new friends and participating in activities and outings as they so choose. They will also enjoy an outstanding dining program and access to help 24 hours a day. We are dedicated to creating an environment where each resident can enjoy their life to the fullest with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations and care as their needs change