Overlake Terrace - Redmond, WA

Review of Overlake Terrace

I have lived at Overlake Terrace for several years. I love the activities we do! I recently acted in a rendition Guys and Dolls- that was so fun! I also love the outings and playing games.

Too big. My mother would be overwhelmed. [Removed] offered her a room very near the receptionist and dining room, but the vastly changing sea of new faces would overwhelm her here.

My experience working at Overlake Terrace has been excellent. The staff is very friendly and are always helpful

We Are Thrilled with Overlake Terrace

We are thrilled that my mother-in-law has moved into Overlake Terrace. Everyone is so friendly, welcoming, and nice; the ladies in the front, the director, the chef, everyone. When we first moved her in, there were some small miscommunications during the transition. We had a meeting, and everything is running smoothly now. The food is wonderful, the portions are on the small side, but I feel they are perfect for the population that they’re serving. They offer a lot of activities like outings, music, and church services as well. I would absolutely recommend the community to others.

Very impressed with this place. This would have been my first choice but my in-laws felt like it might be too large of a community for their liking. Staff was very professional from the time we walked in the door. You can tell the residents (and employees!) here are happy and engaged. Very impressed with [Removed], the Family Advisor. Even when she knew we wouldn't be moving in to their community, she reached out to let me know she'd still be happy to help, answer any questions, etc. Very well managed community and I love they have old-time music playing in the lobby. Clean, bright and very professional.

You can't go wrong with a place like this!

Overlake Terrace has grown as a community in the two years that I have been here. It is a place where you will find some of the best care staff, wonderful activities, and friendly people. There is alway a fun activity happening, and the staff is always taking suggestions for outing and new group activities and games. Our Memory Care team is the best at taking care of our MC residents, making sure they stay clean and are having fun! The management team has invested in the staff and hired the best people for this job. You can't go wrong with a place like this!

2 years ago my wife, [Removed] and I came to Over lake Terrace from Mesa, AZ, [Removed] passed away. We can never thank Over lake Terrace enough for the loving care and going the extra mile to help us during through these painful times.
It is these type of actions that we agreed Over lake Terrace will always be our home.

Thank you for taking care of my grandmother

Overlake Terrace has taken care of my grandmother for almost five years now. I have to say that these caring employees have truly stepped up to plate time and time again when my grandmother was in need. I would like to say thank you. It makes me feel good when people care for other people the way they do at this facility.

This is a larger facility with what appeared to me as an active and engaged resident population. We did not choose for our family based on the size but I felt it would be a good fit for someone looking for a larger, independent facility. Location was great and near lots of restaurants and amenities. I chatted with quite a few residents in the lobby who had great things to say about their home and also said the food was very good.The apartments were nice and large. They have lots of on-site amenities and scheduled outings for their residents.

I am happy with this community

The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The staff have been nice and helpful. The community is clean and they keep the grounds well maintained. I have started participating in some of the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Mom's Care

I like the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is very friendly and caring. They have nice activities , but my mom can not participate with others. The community is nice and very clean. I recommend this community for great care to others

Met with Rob and toured the facility Saturday morning with my family. Very clean with lots of activities scheduled through the day. Dining room was large. Pleased with the amenities and will continue to consider this as a good choice.

My folks moved in two weeks ago, so far I like everything I've seen. There seems to be lots of activities for them to either join in on, or watch. They are rarely in their rooms during the day, because they are out where activity is happening. Their room is clean and the beds are made. I see lots of staff on hand to assist when and where needed. My parents are in the memory care unit.

Overlake Terrace

I've been here for six and a half years. I really like my stay here. I like the personnel and the other residents. Good entertainment. I would certainly recommend Overlake Terrace to others. I am very happy here.

Overtake Terrace

It's a pleasant and courtiers community. There are a lot of good residents here, very friendly. So many activities from pool table to ...you name it. My wife and I live here for 2 years and very happy.

Overtake Terrace

I think it's a great place to be. All of our needs been met. So many activities and so many things to do here. I love the staff, they always smile and I feel great. It's absolutely great place.

Overtake Terrace

Very nice place. My sister lived here before. I was living in different places and this one is very nice. Everyone is very good here. I would recommend Overtake Terrace to anyone.

Overlake Terrace

I am a satisfied resident, no complains.

Overlake Terrace

The staff made it very easy to make the transition to assisted living . Everyone is very friendly and helpful. We are pleased to see the full level of care and service they receive. The food is great, the activities are varied and fun, and our parents are enjoyed.

Outstanding Community

I really enjoyed my tour of this facility. This community looks amazing. From what I saw everything looked outstanding and very well maintained. The staff was welcoming and friendly. They have a great work out room. The dining area looked very nice. It was a very nice tour.

Still Waiting

My brother moved into this community in May, we were told his apartment would be ready in a few weeks but he is still in his small room instead. Based off of communication my brother seems to be quiet satisfied with his care. He was a little disappointed with the size of his room. Overall he is pretty happy here and we cant only wait till his apartment is ready.

Review of Overlake Terrace-Redmond, Wa

An excellent retirement home. The accommodations are good. The food is great but the best of all are the members of the staff who are some of the kindest and most loving people I have ever met. I am so grateful for my cousins wife for finding this place for me to live when it became obvious that I could no longer live at home.

We lived at the Chateau at Bothell Landing prior to moving to Overlake Terrace .We moved because of shabby care in their Memory Care unit where my wife lives. Her care here is better and less expensive. On the other hand, I am in a smaller apartment and paying more. I do get three meals vs. two and the food and service is better, On average, I feel i made the right decision. A further advantage is that I am much closer to my two daughters and their families.

I did file my list of grievances with Washington State Department of Social and Health Services if you are interested.

Good community

When my loved one first moved in we had made arrangements for certain things to happen, that we were paying for, and some of them didn’t happen. That is my complaint, that things we had agreed on had not been provided. Things have been worked out now though. For the target population, I think the activities are good. Overall I think it’s a really good community and they do try really hard.

Nice but very large. May be overwhel...

Nice but very large. May be overwhelming for mom.

I visited this place once before. We ...

I visited this place once before. We had a friend living there. Nice place, and close to my office, too.

Our 2nd choice. Nice location, nice ...

Our 2nd choice. Nice location, nice rooms, residents were happy. 2 months Respid stay, nice grounds.

Nestled amongst the tall evergreens of Redmond, Overlake Terrace takes advantage of its suburban surroundings. Our accessible yet scenic location makes our community a wonderful place to call home. It won’t take long to see why our community was voted “SeniorHomes.com Best Senior Living of 2013”.

Overlake Terrace is dedicated to the belief that mature adults deserve to live in a caring community where their personal preferences for daily living are recognized and provided. Our mission is to be the premier provider of Independent, assisted Living and Memory Care by always striving to preserve our residents' choices, dignity, privacy, and independence.

Our community is designed to meet the needs of seniors, including those with Alzheimer's disease of other forms of dementia. Adult Day Care and Respite services are also available.

Overlake Terrace is very proud to be managed by Stellar Senior Living, who has set high standards for the retirement industry. We want you to experience an exciting retirement—it’s your next adventure. Come and join us for a tour and lunch as our guests, we are here seven days a week awaiting your company.

“Life is good… Make it Stellar”™