Sagebrook Senior Living at Bellevue - Bellevue, WA

Sagebrook Senior Living at Bellevue - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Helpful Team

My aunt was living on her own and was in a position where she needed additional care.
The staff at Sagebrook helped us when we had no clue where to begin.
They responded immediately providing us with options and helped us find the perfect apartment for our aunt. She’s loves her new apartment and when we visit, the staff calls us by name, it really feels just like a family.
It’s a Smaller community with a homelike feel with a lot of caring people and pets are welcome too!
With this team, my aunt is in good hands!

This Was Our Second Choice

We toured quite a few communities and this was our 2nd choice on our list. However, the location was not ideal for us and the memory care unit was not on a high enough floor so my husband could look outside. However, the staff was friendly and kind. The community was clean and looked well maintained.

My mother was cared for with the utmost kindness and professionalism and with a smile on the staff’s faces always. This is the best! The staff and management are like family! The apartment was spotless and comfortable. It does not seem like any assisted living place as it is homey and has beautiful mature plants, trees and flowers with 2 giant sunny courtyards equipped with comfy over sized outdoor furniture. The chef and stuff produce restaurant quality (fresh and local) food! And, the price and rent was not exorbitant. [Removed] runs a first class place, and he is exceptional at his job! Sage brook has a “happy” feel the minute you enter. The staff creates this presence.

My tour

This community seemed to have some nice activities to offer. The people we met were nice and they do allow pets. The community seemed clean. The staff at the community we chose just seemed a little more welcoming.

We were looking for assisted living and our daughter who lives near here felt we would be comfortable and safe here. She have only been here for 3 months but feel this is our new family. She enjoy the facility, the surrounding area and the people who work here. Their friendliness and helpfulness make this a great place to live out our final year.

The facility is clean and close to our home. The staff is friendly and caring. My loved one is happy, well cared for, and treated with love and respect.

Very nice people. Facilities are quite nice for the price.

Great activities and events!!

I am very impressed with this community and am pleased on how involved my mother in law has gotten with the different activities and events. She really likes the wine tasting and cheese nights and exercise classes that the staff bring on campus for all of the residents.The facility is always very well maintained and kept clean every time I visit. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into retirement.

A great choice for your loved one!

We just recently moved my father-in-law into the Bellevue location. The staff is very helpful and friendly. He seems to enjoy the food and if he doesn't wish to order the daily special, there is always something on the menu he can select. Compared to other similar places in the area, Sagebrook is more affordable. The apartments are well laid out and it is kept very clean.

My Mother Loves It Here At This Community

My mother loves it here, she has adjusted very well to it. There are many things for her to do, she stays busy with all the activities they offer. Everybody has been friendly and welcoming. The staff is helpful and very accommodating. The food is good, but I would say they need more of a variety of foods for the residents to choose from. I know she is safe and in good hands. Everything is working out very well.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing at Sagebrook at Bellevue. We’re happy to hear that your mother is enjoying her new home.

We are always aiming to improve our services and welcome a conversation so we can learn more about the different food preferences your mother would like to see; as well as let you know that in addition to the daily specials, there is a printed menu of options that she may choose from. Please feel free to reach out at any time to General Manager, Diane Umayam.

A Great Place

This is a great community and my mother in law is doing good. The community is clean and well-kept. The staff has been great and helpful with everything. She enjoys the food and the activities they offer here. It has been a good experience for us and I would recommend for anyone to take a look at this community.

Newly Remodeled

My dad likes the food, they give him options which is great for him. I love the location, and the place is newly remodeled

Sagebrook Senior Living at Bellevue is an elegant retirement community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care in Bellevue, WA. Our continuum of care model allows us to meet a wide range of senior care needs. Our beautiful community, filled with natural light and open green space, is warm and welcoming. You are sure to feel right home at Sagebrook Bellevue.

Our residents make our community special. From your first visit with us, you will notice how active and vibrant community life is here. As the largest suburb of Seattle, Bellevue offers numerous opportunities for seniors. Our professionally managed community, dynamic activities schedule, great location, and attentive staff make Sagebrook extraordinary.

Your retirement should be whatever you want it to be, and Sagebrook is dedicated to helping you make it happen. Our residents enjoy exploring new interests, investing time in favorite hobbies and living among friends that become like family.

Please join us for a tour and come and see what awaits you at Sagebrook Senior Living at Bellevue.