Seeing Patient Staff

I am doing fabulous and I am happy with the options for my meals and activities. Someone vacuums and wipes the bathroom and kitchen sinks. The floors get moped too. it is a relief to have that little extra help. They would change my bed sheets if I request it. I see staff who are warm caring, and delightful. It amazes me to see their patience with those who need extra help and patience.

Good layout, very attentive care, business staff know residents well

We really like the property. It's really great for my Mom. You really like the layout because it's flat. It's very safe. It's an older property. They really fixed up very nicely.

My mom is in assisted living. She now gets fed balanced meals, that taste very great; care quality is great. Her medications are given on schedule every day, so we don't have to worry about her getting the correct quantities. She also gets help with her bathing, which is fantastic.

The location is very close to doctors and hospitals, and to me, and it's pretty close to my work.

The staff is really phenomenal; very caring, and very patient. The business side staff really all work very closely together, so that they know their residents very well, and I have had no problems.

Review of Evergreen Court Assisted Living in Bellevue, WA

We did not enjoy the food here as much. The rooms were clean. The price is more affordable here.

NOTE: The online schedulin...

NOTE: The online scheduling system for A Place for Mom doesn't appear to communicate with Evergreen Court's system so they didn't know I was coming! This places seems really great with nice grounds, an outdoor courtyard garden and lawns and the interior is designed with LOTS of natural light coming through. It feels intimate and friendly and has good amenities. My Mom doesn't qualify for independent living here due to her fixed income being a bit too high, despite her lack of assets. But it would be a good place when she needs assisted living. Melissa was very helpful and willing to provide info.

I was quite interested in one of the ...

I was quite interested in one of the units as it had great outdoor access and one had a great deal of closet storage. The director was extremely helpful and nice!! She did a great job of showing me the units.