Peters Creek Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care - Redmond, WA

Doesn't accommodate sliding scale insulin care.

Brandon Dalke

My name is Brandon, and I am the Executive Director here at Peters Creek. I am sorry that you had the negative experience that was relayed in this review. We provide a high level of care for residents who call us home, but at this time do not provide sliding scale insulin care. We would love to have been an option for your loved one if not for that. If your needs change, please consider giving us another chance. Thank you again for your interest in our community!

Did Not Have Air Conditioning

We liked this community very much. I liked the attitude of the staff and the residents. The rooms were very nice however none of them were private he would have had to share a room. The memory care was on the lower level which almost gave it a basement feel to it and that I did not like. I found [Removed] to have been very nice to talk to and extremely helpful.

Nice tour!

My tour of this facility went just fine! It looked very nice and the staff were very friendly and willing to answer my questions. I would have had no problem placing my loved ones here.

This is a wonderful facility. It is a smaller community with wonderful food, friendly and attentive staff and engaging residents. It had the most "family" feel of all the facilities I toured (about 6 in all).They have lots of activities and outings for their residents. This was a top choice for our family but ultimately we chose a different facility based on cost and layout of the apartment. I would not hesitate to move my loved ones here. [Removed] is amazing and was extremely helpful throughout the process. The manager, [Removed] has a lot of experience and is committed to the residents and their families.

Had a great visit with Chris and the staff @ Peters creek. Facility was warm and staff very friendly. 1 bedroom are spacious, closets are a little small, porches are a nice addition. Corner suites are nice with the adjacent windows. Calendar was full of activities and kitchen smelled great, wish I had stopped for lunch.

Memory Care Unit Small and Supportive

So far I am happy with the care that my mom is receiving at Peters Creek. The staff are doing a good job keeping the community clean and they communicate well with me. As far as I know, my mom likes the meals that are served. I've had dinner there a couple times and the food is very good. My mom is in the memory care unit and they go on a few well-supervised outings through out the week along with the general retirement/assisted living population. When I visit I usually find her happily enjoying some sort of group activity in the "living room."

Facility pleasant and well-cared-for. Several egress points to outside world that are not monitored. Narrow hallways to navigate with a walker, especially if two persons are trying to pass each other in the hall.

Bad Experience!!

I had an appointment to get a tour of this community. When i arrived i was waiting a good 10 minutes before someone acknowledge me. When the receptionist finally noticed me i told her i had an appointment and she said she had nothing on her schedule with an appointment. She tried to give me a tour but i didn't want to continue since the beginning it was a bad experience. Staff were also passing next to me and they didn't say anything.

Brandon Dalke

My name is Brandon, and I am the Executive Director here at Peters Creek. I am sorry that you had the negative experience that was relayed in this review. Our goal each time for everyone in our community is for them to feel welcome and satisfied. I would love the opportunity to get more details about your experience so that I can follow up with the staff involved and make sure that it does not occur again. I hope that you can give us a second chance to make this right with you.

Taking Good Care Of My Dad

So far everything is working out pretty well for my father in law here. The community looks outstanding, they do a very good job with keeping everything well maintained. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I really like the activities, he has tired a few of them. The meals are great, he is satisfied. Overall he is safe and I would recommend this community.

Our family member enjoys Peters Creek and the staff are very helpful although they could do with another RN on staff. (not PN) The entertainment is good, the food is fantastic and we often go up for lunch!

We have been very pleased with Peters Creek. Friendliness and caring of the staff has really helped the adjustment for our family member.

The best of care

I could not possibly express how grateful we are for Peters Creek and it's wonderful staff . Our mother was a resident in the memory care facility . The genuine care and love they showed not only for our mother but also for us was amazing . The staff is terrific. I never encountered anyone there that did not have mom's best interest at heart . I highly recommend Peters Creek to anyone especially if they are in need of a memory care facility . I gIve five stars in all departments of the facility . The staff, facility , food, activities and entertainment that they have daily are top notch . With our deepest gratitude to all the staff at Peters Creek thank you very much from the family of Phyllis [removed].

Everything is good

Everything is good at Peters Creek Retirement & Assisted Living. I have no complaints about this facility. The experience has been good here. I am satisfied.

They were very nice and very helpful and understanding and welcoming, so it was a very positive experience and they explained everything completely and it was a very opening and welcoming place.

Peters Creek Two Thumbs UP

I moved my 93 year old mother into Peters Creek on June 1st, approximately 3 weeks ago.
I am thrilled with how quickly mom has made a positive adjustment to this community. The only issues I have are minor...we are paying to have her laundry done and for someone to supervise her daily eye drops. Since her laundry is only a few items a week, I'm not sure these services are worth $400 a month.

However, otherwise, I am very satisfied. The staff at Peters Creek are always friendly, cheerful and affectionate to my mother. My daughters and I have eaten in the dining room.
The service is wonderful and forgot everything you've heard about institutional food. This is like dining in a gourmet restaurant.
My mom's apartment has a wonderful view...like being
in the middle of a forest, which she loves. There is a library in her building. Mom has made two friends who
share her dining room table with her. She described a birthday party she attended for one of the residents and she obviously already feels a sense of community.

I would heartily recommend Peters Creek to anyone seeking a home for their spouse or parent.

My sister and I toured this community...

My sister and I toured this community and then we brought our parents to see it and they fell in love with the apt. with a patio. Dad can sit out there and see the trees and the creek that runs through there. They have been there for a week now.

Good Food and Friendly Staff

They seem good. I think my mom will be needing more care but they've been in touch with people and trying to meet their needs. I'm a little worried about rating the value because we haven't gotten our bill with the extra care so we don't know what the charge will be. The activites aren't applicable to us because my dad doesn't want to know anybody else and my mother isn't functional enough to enjoy any of the actvities.

It's a blue collar atmosphere and the staff is so helpful to the extended family. That was outstanding.

My parents love the food. The salads are nice and fresh. Things are maybe a little a little bland for them but I think heath-wise it maybe has to be that way so I have no complaints about the food.

Peters Creek's assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

Located within minutes of downtown Redmond, Washington, our community is a warm homelike environment, with shopping, including Redmond Town Center, Microsoft, churches, and medical care centers such as Overlake Hospital and Evergreen Hospital. It’s the perfect senior housing facility for families living in Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville, or Carnation.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance.

Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.