Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ

Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Free Wifi
  • Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Speech Therapy
  • Private Pay Care

Review of Elmwood Hills

I'd recommend Elmwood Hills to a loved one.

Review of Elmwood Hills

We have had good interaction and communication with them. I like the admissions staff who are very professional and responsive. My loved one said the food is fine. He said the room was nice.

Review of Elmwood Hills

So far so good, my loved one seems to be doing better. We've had numerous family members here and the nurses have been good. She's getting PT and getting better. The food is good, she doesn't go to dining room, mostly eats in her room but it's good. What she had wasn't on the menu, it's improved.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It's pretty clean. Meals leave a lot to be desired. Sometimes they are edible, sometimes not.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The facility is excellent. They are awesome. Every person I contact there is perfect and very helpful. The unit secretary is extremely helpful and amazing. She gets involved with everything. My loved one has therapy multiple times a day. He likes the therapists. The nurses are great and excellent. Every one of the nurses' aides are good. There is no smell. They call me, and we have meetings and talk with them. They take care of the doctor's visits.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at6 Elmwood Hills your loved one's health, happiness, and wellbeing are our priority and we do our best to inform you of his progress. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I am very pleased so far! My mother has been to several facilities, and so far, this one has been great for us. The therapists are helping her gain strength and confidence back. They seem to be doing what she needs to get better. I thought other facilities sort of rushed the rehab process, but they seem to be really putting in the effort to get her strength back so she can succeed. The nursing care is very, very good. They have taken care of everything and answered our questions. One of the staff members helped her with her whiskers, and this made her really feel better about herself which helps other aspects as well. The cleanliness is great here. She is not enjoying her meals as much as she could.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one to the best of our ability here at Elmwood Hills. We apologize for any inconvenience, thank you for understanding. Your feedback means the world to us.

Review of Elmwood Hills

My father did not have one complaint while he was at the facility. He said everything, including the staff, was absolutely phenomenal!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing you had a wonderful experience with us here at Elmwood Hills. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

Overall, the staff have been extremely friendly during this transition. The physical therapist is awesome! My mother wants to sleep during the day, and the therapist is so good at encouraging her to participate in the therapy services. One of the nurses is very nice and has helped us with a lot of information and getting us settled. The staff are all friendly. The meals are very well put together. She has loved all of her meals at the facility. I noticed when we moved to a different unit, the smell was a bit worse. They have been extremely good at keeping us informed about her care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

The staff were very attentive. The place is nice and clean. They have been very nice with my loved one. They were all very nice and everyone is very friendly. I have had three calls from them today. The speech therapist was very nice too.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment and assure you your loved one is in good hands. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

We requested Elmwood Hills because we had another family member who was there before and we liked the care. So far they are living up to our expectations. Every one of the staff has been very helpful to me. If they can't answer my questions, they point me to someone who can. They're very good about keeping me informed and scheduling meetings with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of the care you deserve here at Elmwood Hills. We really appreciate your feedback.

So far so good. We chose to go back to Elmwood Hills because we were happy with it. The food is average though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to accommodate you and your loved one in every way possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills your feedback means the world to us.

The care has been good. The nursing care is good. We had a meeting and they answered all of my questions. I brought clothes in and they disappeared though. The food is not good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to accommodate everyone and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

My loved one is happy. The staff is all great and I have interacted with all of them. It is spotless. They are very good about keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We take pride in providing you and your loved one with the very best experience here at Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

They are treating my loved one very well there and are meeting her needs. They let me know how she is doing.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to inform you of her progress. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The nurses and medication were good. Two of the nurses were really nice. The facility is clean. Meals could be better and could be more hot. On weekends they were cold.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one in every way possible here at Elmwood Hills. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The service was good and it is a beautiful facility. It was everything we thought it would be. My mother liked the nursing supervisor. She was wonderful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receive the care and service you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

Everyone I've spoken to has been cooperative. They've been attentive to my dad. It's a beautiful facility. It's very nice. My initial impression of the therapy is that it has been excellent. The cleanliness is excellent. My dad loved the first meal he had. He wasn't fond of some of the other meals. They called about trying to arrange appointments. There was an issue with a medicine that hadn't been ordered and the doctor was very fine and agreeable to speaking to the doctor at the VA.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we take pride in providing you and your loved one with the best experience possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

No problems at all. The staff have all been really nice. It's a beautiful place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed with a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members who go out of their way to accommodate you and your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It is very good. The service and meals are excellent. They do a great job of keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to provide you and your loved one with an overall amazing experience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The treatment has always been great. The therapists are really efficient at their jobs.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible here at Elmwood Hills. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It's average. It seems pretty clean. My loved one says the meals are okay. They haven't kept me informed at all. I haven't really talked to anybody over there. Elsewhere, I usually got to talk to the nurse every couple days and she would fill me in on what's going on. Here, I don't see the nurse when I'm there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us and we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The rehab therapy is excellent. It takes a long time for the staff to respond to my mom's needs and she has been very disappointed with the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we take pride in providing the best experience possible for you and your loved one and we sincerely apologize if you have encountered any negative experience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It is great there. The only issue I have had is that my loved gets his dinner too late. They give dinner to the people in the dining area first and then to the patients in their rooms.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible and we truly apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

As with most places it is understaffed. My dad had to wait and wait to get help to the bathroom since everyone was in the cafeteria. The therapists are working on his legs and keeping him mobile. The nurses seem to be very nice. It's very clean there. My dad is not thrilled with the pureed food. He says is has no flavor. I am not as informed as I would like to be. I am still waiting for the doctor to call me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to accommodate you and your loved one in every way possible and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

Everyone is very helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we make it our responsibility to accommodate our residents and their loved ones to the best of our ability. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I would recommend Elmwood Hills to a friend. She has not been there that long, and there have been no issues. They do need to keep in touch with me and touch base with what is going on.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We will try our best to inform you of your friends progress. Here at Elmwood hills we do our best to give you and your loved ones the very best experience possible.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The two ladies at the desk were very helpful and fixed his phone. I thought that was nice. Both times I went there, the people were very nice. They say hi in the hall. The staff are doing fine. Very nice place. I think it's clean. He doesn't seem real happy with the meals, and said he isn't eating enough.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are known for our wonderful staff and friendly environment. We apologize for any inconvenience you or your loved one may have encountered. Thank you for understanding. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I'm happy with everything so far, and so are my brothers and sisters. The staff care is good. They let us know what is going on. They are upfront with what we want and they know what we expect. He is not coming out running marathons but we want him to take care of himself so we can help him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure our residents have the quickest and easiest recovery possible. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I have not had any problem whatsoever. They are doing excellent with me. They are very friendly. Meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we make it a priority to ensure you and your loved ones get the very best care you deserve. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I'd recommend Elmwood Hills. They cleaned every day. He never complained that I know of.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at Elmwood Hills we are known for our exceptional cleanliness and great service. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

They are doing good so far. The therapy is the big thing he's there for and they are right there doing the thing he has to do and that's really good. They are great, so far no problem with the staff. The first day there the bathroom was dirty and we had to mention it for them to clean it, but they took care of it right away. He is a special needs patient and his food is supposed to be chopped, and they bring meat that's not chopped. I have to be there to cut his meat smaller. Also they bring him food that's against his diet sometimes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the best possible experience you deserve. We truly apologize for any inconveniences and we will do our best to be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It's good. The workers and everything are really nice and polite. The social worker is very good. I haven't had any problem so far. The staff is very friendly. The food is excellent! He eats. He has a very good appetite. He seems to like the food. He eats it all. They do very well in general.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the excellent service and friendly staff we have here at Elmwood Hills. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

My father's happy. I'm happy with his physical therapy. They got him moving around. Everyone's good with communication with me. It's been good care. I have no complaints about the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we provide the residents with excellent therapy and we do our best to inform you of their progress. We appreciate your review.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I'm very pleased. I'm pleased with the nursing and staff care. The social worker and the unit clerk were on top of things and called me when I needed to and they spotted that my loved one needed additional support. My cousin recommended this facility to me and I'm glad.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback on the excellent service and staff members we have here with us. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It is good so far. I'd recommend them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at Elmwood Hills we take pride in ensuring you and your loved ones the best possible care you deserve. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I do not have any problems with it. Everything has been great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills your happiness is our happiness. Thank you for choosing us.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It seems pretty good. The doctor gets a 5 out of 5. So far, everybody seems nice. I haven't had any complaints. It's pretty clean there. The food isn't gourmet. My father usually thinks everything tastes good, but not this. Anytime anything serious has happened, I've gotten a phone call. They haven't hesitated to call.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the excellent service we provide here at Elmwood Hills. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

I really like the rehab people. They just do not have enough other staff. I'm always on their backs making sure everything was done. They would answer any questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to accommodate everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

The nurses are taking care of him and OT and PT staff. They are real friendly and helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed to have wonderful staff members who make it their top priority to accommodate you and your loved ones. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills

Everybody is friendly so far. The staff is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Elmwood Hills. We are blessed to be working with a wonderful team of staff members. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for your review.

Review of Elmwood Hills

They answer my questions. They've been very friendly to me. My father has a lot of complaints, but I don't see anything wrong when I'm there. If he needs help, they seem to come right away. He says it's because I'm there and that when I'm not there, they don't come as quickly. My father is not a fan of the meals. I feel like I'm asking for information, but people will say they just got there and don't know.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to keep our patients happy and comfortable. We apologize if you have come across any inconveniences. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Elmwood Hills

It's a beautiful place! When I've been there, the staff has been good. They've all been really nice. It's very clean. The meals are fantastic! I have a problem with nobody coming to fix the toilet. It's got a real bad leak. I've asked for a bed alarm and they don't have one on him. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize if you have come across any inconveniences. We will do our best to be mindful and accommodate you and your loved one to the best of our ability. Your feedback is appreciated.

I'd recommend Elmwood Hills! My loved one doesn't complain about the food. She eats a lot of tuna fish sandwiches.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback.

We're happy with them and my dad's doing pretty good. Rehab is great. The only problem we have every once in a while is slower response times, but we understand that they're busy and a little understaffed. The cleanliness is good. They're good about keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure our residents of a clean and friendly environment. We apologize if you have come across any inconveniences. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ

People working here are sweet and nice. Therapy made all one work I did so worth it!
They make you, want to push yourself to do more.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Katherine for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed to have a wonderful team of staff members who do their best to ensure your quick and speedy recovery. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ

Place is very nice and so are the nurses and aides.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Helen for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed to have a wonderful team of staff members who do their best to accommodate you in every way possible. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Elmwood Hills Experience

Loved the PT folks. They were very patient with our loved one (who can be a tough patient). The place is very clean and everyone seemed genuinely friendly.
His feet are now healing and the blood infection is gone.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jeanne for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure our residents are surrounded by a clean and friendly environment. Your feedback is appreciated.

elmwood hills rehab customer review

Elmwood Hills was a good place to stay. The staff was great and so was the food. Very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Lynda for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we ensure you and your loved ones of the best possible care you deserve. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

I would recommend Elmwood Hills Health Care Center to a friend!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Elmwood Hills. We are pleased that you are happy with your experience. Your feedback is appreciated.

They were so good to my brother there. The nurses are very nice. He had one nurse who was a doll, she went out of her way caring for him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed with an exceptionally caring and friendly team of staff. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

So far, I like Elmwood Hills very much. My mom was at another place and I didn't like it. I definitely like this place. When my mom first went here, the doctor came in and checked her out and found out she had a problem; I feel like this place is much better and cares more, because the other place didn't catch it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Your loved ones health, wellbeing and happiness are of top priority to us here at Elmwood Hills. We really appreciate your feedback

I would rate everything 5 out of 5!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your outstanding review on Elmwood Hills!

I would highly recommend this facility! Everyone there is very nice!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback.

I'd recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Elmwood Hills. Your feedback is appreciated.

I would recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

From my observation, Elmwood Hills has been good. They keep the place clean, and my loved one seems content.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known to have a clean and friendly environment here at Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

The facility is extremely clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Elmwood Hills. We are known to provide a clean and friendly environment. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

My loved one didn't like it as much as the last time he was there. My loved one was also on a portable tank of oxygen, but there were a few times where it was empty. They did not fill it as much as we would have liked. When I spoke to the staff and social workers, they are great at giving me information.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the best experience possible. We truly apologize for any inconveniences you may have come across. Your feedback is appreciated.

The weekdays are great, the weekends are not. The aides have been very good. The place is clean! I need to go get the information I need, but they have it all the time

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Elmwood Hills and we apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

I really don't see the doctor, but the nurses kind of cover for that. It's a bad time to be here and have questions, because a lot of people are on vacation.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to accommodate everyone and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

So far, I'd rate it pretty good!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Elmwood Hills. We appreciate your feedback.

I was very pleased with it up until my loved one was missing some things.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure our patients have a clean, friendly, safe environment. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will make sure to be mindful of this.

My loved one waits for them to come check on her. I was visiting and as soon as my loved one saw me she told me she was wet and that they came to help her neighbor but not her. She wasn't checked on by 1:45 in the afternoon while every other patient seemed to be in the dining area and dressed. I haven't witnessed the meals. They kept me informed of the status of when she's being cut off for the rehab services, but I'm not happy on how that went down and what they wrote as her abilities. From what I found, it didn't seem close to the same. I've appealed twice and being turned down. It's kind of hard to rate them, they've all been very very nice which I would expect. I don't hear a whole lot from them, when I go in I have to hunt them down. They don't reach out to me a whole lot.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure your loved one gets the care he/she deserves, and also inform you of their progress and well being. We truly apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Your feedback is appreciated.

Elmwood Hills Is A Wonderful Nursing Home

They treat you fair here at Elmwood Hills and the meals are good

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Mildred for your review. We appreciate your feedback on the wonderful food and service here at Elmwood Hills.

People working at Elmwood Hills are great!
Therapy pushed me to achieve my goals and I would not have believed. I would be where I am now without their amazing help.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Amy for your wonderful feedback. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure you of the fast recovery you deserve. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Elmwood hills in blackwood NJ is a fine place with courteous employees.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Warren for your wonderful review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed with a team of wonderful staff members who do their best to accommodate you and your loved ones. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Very knowledgeable employees and pleasant. Nice atmosphere all around.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Margaret for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are known to have a team of wonderful staff and a clean, friendly atmosphere. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

I want to thank the Elmwood Hills staff for their wonderful care.
My father in law during his recent stay at the facility.
He said the nurses and aides were all very nice and he especially enjoyed the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Lindsay for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are here to ensure you and your loved one the care you deserve. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

The place is clean and bright makes for a nice environment. The nurse s are sharp and know what they are doing.

The have a lovely garden which is available for use.

Also, the staff was prompt with helping us with our concerns.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Lou and Mary Cascio, we appreciate your review. Here at Elmwood we are blessed with a team of caring and compassionate nurses. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

I have been to Elmwood Hills for rehab on several occasions and was happy each time.

The facility is clean and bright and cheerful. Staff really cares

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Ronald E. for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we do our best to ensure you are surrounded by a clean, and friendly environment. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills. Your feedback is appreciated.

Care for our Dad was great. Staff [was] very friendly and the facility is beautiful and beautifully maintained. The food was ok

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dawn, for your review. Here at Elmwood Hills we are blessed with a wonderful team of staff members. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Elmwood Hills.

Elmwood Hills is now family owned and operated, which means that we do things with a personal touch. You’ll notice it in your caregiver’s genuine concern, the administrator’s friendly “Good morning!” and the house-keeper’s cheerful smile.

Elmwood Hills provides a full spectrum of healthcare needs, with a special focus on short-term nursing care and rehabilitative care and therapy.

Our experienced team of therapists is goal-oriented, and works hard to help patients regain optimal mobility, range of motion, functionality, and quality of life. Elmwood Hills provides care for a complete range of short-term needs, including:

Hip or knee replacement