Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ

Elmwood Hills - Blackwood, NJ has yet not published prices.

Elmwood Hills is now family owned and operated, which means that we do things with a personal touch. You’ll notice it in your caregiver’s genuine concern, the administrator’s friendly “Good morning!” and the house-keeper’s cheerful smile.

Elmwood Hills provides a full spectrum of healthcare needs, with a special focus on short-term nursing care and rehabilitative care and therapy.

Our experienced team of therapists is goal-oriented, and works hard to help patients regain optimal mobility, range of motion, functionality, and quality of life. Elmwood Hills provides care for a complete range of short-term needs, including:

Hip or knee replacement

• Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Speech Therapy
  • Private Pay Care

Our Elmwood Hills Experience

Loved the PT folks. They were very patient with our loved one (who can be a tough patient). The place is very clean and everyone seemed genuinely friendly.
His feet are now healing and the blood infection is gone.

elmwood hills rehab customer review

Elmwood Hills was a good place to stay. The staff was great and so was the food. Very clean.

I would recommend Elmwood Hills Health Care Center to a friend!

They were so good to my brother there. The nurses are very nice. He had one nurse who was a doll, she went out of her way caring for him.

So far, I like Elmwood Hills very much. My mom was at another place and I didn't like it. I definitely like this place. When my mom first went here, the doctor came in and checked her out and found out she had a problem; I feel like this place is much better and cares more, because the other place didn't catch it.

I would rate everything 5 out of 5!

I would highly recommend this facility! Everyone there is very nice!

I'd recommend.

I would recommend.

From my observation, Elmwood Hills has been good. They keep the place clean, and my loved one seems content.

The facility is extremely clean.

My loved one didn't like it as much as the last time he was there. My loved one was also on a portable tank of oxygen, but there were a few times where it was empty. They did not fill it as much as we would have liked. When I spoke to the staff and social workers, they are great at giving me information.

The weekdays are great, the weekends are not. The aides have been very good. The place is clean! I need to go get the information I need, but they have it all the time

I really don't see the doctor, but the nurses kind of cover for that. It's a bad time to be here and have questions, because a lot of people are on vacation.

So far, I'd rate it pretty good!

I was very pleased with it up until my loved one was missing some things.

My loved one waits for them to come check on her. I was visiting and as soon as my loved one saw me she told me she was wet and that they came to help her neighbor but not her. She wasn't checked on by 1:45 in the afternoon while every other patient seemed to be in the dining area and dressed. I haven't witnessed the meals. They kept me informed of the status of when she's being cut off for the rehab services, but I'm not happy on how that went down and what they wrote as her abilities. From what I found, it didn't seem close to the same. I've appealed twice and being turned down. It's kind of hard to rate them, they've all been very very nice which I would expect. I don't hear a whole lot from them, when I go in I have to hunt them down. They don't reach out to me a whole lot.

Elmwood Hills Is A Wonderful Nursing Home

They treat you fair here at Elmwood Hills and the meals are good

People working at Elmwood Hills are great!
Therapy pushed me to achieve my goals and I would not have believed. I would be where I am now without their amazing help.

Elmwood hills in blackwood NJ is a fine place with courteous employees.

Very knowledgeable employees and pleasant. Nice atmosphere all around.

I want to thank the Elmwood Hills staff for their wonderful care.
My father in law during his recent stay at the facility.
He said the nurses and aides were all very nice and he especially enjoyed the food.

The place is clean and bright makes for a nice environment. The nurse s are sharp and know what they are doing.

The have a lovely garden which is available for use.

Also, the staff was prompt with helping us with our concerns.

I have been to Elmwood Hills for rehab on several occasions and was happy each time.

The facility is clean and bright and cheerful. Staff really cares

Care for our Dad was great. Staff [was] very friendly and the facility is beautiful and beautifully maintained. The food was ok