Elms of Charleston Clubhouse - Charleston, SC

Elms of Charleston Clubhouse - Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

Too much going on

I liked them because they're real open, but my sisters and brothers didn't like it because it was so old and there was so much going on, too many people. It didn't seem like it was as homey, it was real wide open and it was confusing. They had a player piano going... it was controlled chaos basically.

The Bridge

I am almost 82 years old and have lived in my Condo for over 30 years. It has stairs to three upstairs bedrooms, I have two hip implants and a difibrillator/pacemaker. I also have long term Insurance with John Hahncock. Unfortunately my area is taking over with section eight and scary things have happened. But my concern mostly are the stairs at my age and the hip implants. I tried to get in Senior living at Ashley Park as well as Summerville Estates, but John Hahncock will not pay for them, even though they have the same System such as , three meals a day, housekeeping, transportation etc. I tried the Bridge, but their prices are out of this world. Even if Hahncock paid me 3000.- Dollar a month, they want at least 2000,00 more for a little room.I have been on my own since 1981 and do not have that kind of money.

The Elms of Charleston is a 55+ community located in Charleston, South Carolina offers great low-maintenance living. This community draws active adults from across the country with its resort-style amenities and great location. Currently homes in this community are available on a new and resale basis. Single-family and attached homes by Ryland Homes can be purchased on a resale-only basis.