Assisted Living Excellence

We are eternally grateful for the kind and professional care which my mother received for the past 3+ years while at Columbia Cottage Hershey. The care given here was of the highest quality and the programs and food were perfectly designed and delivered for the precise needs of the residents. The leadership is outstanding, including the main office personnel who visit frequently, and we believe the Managing Director sets the marvelous tone for the caring attitude that is displayed by every single one of the staff. We never saw even a single deviation from that caring attitude and professionalism.
We will happily endorse Columbia Cottage Hershey to all our associates and friends as the best assisted living facility we have ever encountered. It is easy and a natural joy to speak so highly of such excellence.

Considering This Place

My sister went to look at this place and they loved it. I can't remember exacty what they liked about it but it's a beautiful facility and we're considering moving our mother there. My issue is the last place that she was in seemed nice and turned out badly. How do we know this will be different?