Elite Care at Oatfield Estates - Milwaukie, OR

Care and Safety

Mom has been there 10 days and so far we are very pleased with the care she is given. They have been more than helpful answering our pyramid of question regarding care and paper work. Mom is eating better and seems to be a bit more active then at her previous location. [Removed] the chef goes out of her way to see that Mom has food that she likes to eat, no matter what time of the day. We feel like a big weight is off of our shoulders knowing that she is safe and happy. [Removed], her daughter.

The care staff was excellent. Some of the administrators was lacking in communicating with us. Sadly my mom was not there long enough. She was only there for 6 weeks. She did not use any activities because she was mobile. When we went to view the facility the activities seemed to be excellent.

A Very Nice and Homey Feel

I've never had anyone be anything but friendly there. It is a non-traditional facility for independent/assisted/Alzheimer residents with a homey-feel. The food is excellent. They have an executive staff that has been there for years now and that was one thing that was outstanding. The location is amazing as well.

My parents had to make a quick transition. The place is amazing. The staff is caring, and my parents are enjoying their new life. I am hopeful to move them to Arizona where we can keep an eye on them - but if anyone wants a great place in the Portland Oregon area I would highly recommend this place.

Needs Improvements

The place as a whole I think has potential. It has significant staffing problems I believe. We've been without a chef for two or three weeks now. The activities frankly are not of much interest, just a lot of sing-a-long stuff, not really appealing. There have been some significant gaps in care, largely due to staffing.

been very helpful

We really like Elite Care at Oatfield Estates. It is more home like at this facility. They clean on a regular basis. They are responsive to any concerns we have. They have been very helpful as we are new to the whole process. The staff really work to keep her involved. They have had a change in management. We had our first month meeting and made a few changes to our plan. Overall we have just really been pleased about how they have responded to any of our concerns.

They do a good job but the price went up

Within one months time they have raised it almost $1,000. They do a very good job, but I don't know if I can keep my husband there.

very friendly

My mother has been there at Elite Care at Oatfield Estates for just a little over a month. They did a really good job getting her oriented, and taking place in the activities, and feeling at home. Everyone there has been very friendly. I really can not even think of anything that they can do better. They have gone out of their way to really accommodate us in any way they can and make mom feel loved and welcome. It is evident that they really care and they do an excellent job at what they do.

Individualized Care

I would say they try very hard to individualize the care to resident. My loved one is pleased with the food. Very occasionally there will be some difficulty with the parking. My loved one has not complained about the laundry service.

So far, so good.

We have only been at Elite Care at Oatfield Estates for a short time, but I can tell you already that the staff we have encountered has been exceptionally caring and helpful, that the food is excellent and that the atmosphere is congenial. It's a hard transition to make, but we believe it will work out as we originally hoped.

Love everything about this place. Dad...

Love everything about this place. Dad would be so happy here.

Since 2000, Elite Care has been transforming health care services for the elderly. Our Extended Family Residences™ are a welcome alternative to traditional assisted living. They feature a culture that advocates independence; architecture that emphasizes familial gatherings and a technology that promotes safety with autonomy. Our unique Culture, Architecture, and Technology allow us to provide a high quality, meaningful life, without regard to age, diagnosis, or ability. As a result, our Residents—your loved ones—are living safer, healthier, and happier lives.
Elite Care at Oatfield Estates is a Residential care facility built in 2000 that specializes in memory and heavy needs care. We provide care for a total of 72 Residents in 6 houses with conditions such as Parkinson’s, all dementia spectrum disorders including Alzheimer’s, victims of stroke, etc.
Most all of the “day to day” costs are covered by the base rent which includes the following amenities:
• Staff on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• Weekly housekeeping
• Daily social, educational and recreational programs
• Scheduled transportation in our wheelchair accessible van
• All utilities (except telephone)
• Routine health monitoring, including Elite Care weekly Nurse Touch Base
• 3 meals a day that are Resident directed, made from scratch, and nutritious
• Personal laundry services
• Home maintenance
• Family night entertainment
• C.A.R.E System

Come see why so many people have chosen Oatfield Estates as the last move they’ll ever need to make.