Elginwood Long Term Care - Richmond Hill, ON

Elginwood Long Term Care - Richmond Hill, ON has yet not published prices.

Find a better nursing home

Unprofessional staff especially the PSW care. They hide in laundry rooms, empty resident rooms and choose not to answer the call bell. It would be dangerous to place your loved one there. PSW's always calling in sick and every day short staffed.
High management turnover and management can't control the staff or implement changes to quality of care. Your basic loved one's need will never be met here.
The activities and programming is of less quality than most nursing homes. Next to no evening activities as Elginwood does not want to pay for entertainment and they entertainment they do get is very little.
Nice rooms but that's about it!

Lots of personnel turnover .. Deterioting level of services

My 90+ father has been living in this facility for 5+ years .. this was a good facility with many good people .. over the past 12-18 month many management / personnel change over. This has resulted in significant drop in quality of people and services .. I would not recommend this location ..

Both my parents were residents of Elginwood in 2017/2018 and we found the care they received to be exceptional. Wonderful kind and caring staff who exceeded all our expectations.

This home is the worst home I have ever seen disgusting service if you loved your loved ones don’t put them here

Best nursing home with great staff. They took great care of our mother.