Hazelton Place Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Welcome To Hazelton Place Retirement Residence Out In Toronto, Ontario Canada!

Welcome To Hazelton Place Retirement Residence Out In Toronto, Ontario Canada!

My 86 year old mother, [Removed] was considering other Retirement Residences to live in and Hazelton Place Retirement Residence happens to be one of them.

I have been in contact with [Removed], Marketing Manager of the complex and back on Tuesday, January 16, 2018, I had an appointment for a tour of the Residence.

My tour was Excellent and Very Detail Oriented.

[Removed] showed ME all of the necessary parts of the complex that I know my mother would like very much such as their very large dining room, bar area, party room, exercise room, beauty salon, doctors/nurses offices and several of the private apartments.

The whole place is Extremely Lovely and if You Can Afford It, then one of the apartments Can Be Yours!

They are typically Always Full, however from time to time there are vacancies.

Please NOTE: I also really enjoyed speaking with several of their residents as well!

I want to personally Thank [Removed] for the Fantastic Tour that I had recently received.

Sincerely yours,

[Removed]
Visitor
Executive, Volunteer Writer For Google [Removed]

Very nice place. Nicely decorated; cheerful. Wonderful location.
They were every good at helping my parents do changes to their apartment so it met their needs. I found them helpful in making the arrangements to help with the transition from their house to a retirement community. The staff are all great to my folks.