Stouffville Creek Retirement Residence - Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Mom's Home

Mom's Home

I am very happy that my mom lives at Stouffville Creek! The Creek is in a great location for mom as her doctor, dentist, audiologist and pharmacist are right down the lane from her building. Her church, Stouffville United, is close by too and mom's church life is very important to her. If mom can't get to church her minister will come and have a service in the chapel at the Creek.

ALL THE STAFF at Stouffville Creek are super people. The staff are caring, courteous and respectful of the residents.That is important for me and my mom.

I always enjoy having a meal with mom at the Creek and I also enjoy the goodies that are available in the Bistro at any time. I highly reccommend Stouffville Creek!

They fed me lunch here, ver...

They fed me lunch here, very nice facility right in 'downtown' Stouffville and near the GO station but they say you don't hear the trains. This one seems to be almost full up at present but there are two studio units available

Quality, variety and elegance define the living experience provided at Stouffville Creek Retirement Residence. You will have a feeling of comfort and warmth, a feeling of belonging the moment you step through the doors. Our residence combines a luxurious, yet relaxed setting with the security that comes with full service retirement living. Located in the heart of Stouffville just off Main Street since 2009, Stouffville Creek is a quiet oasis in the midst of a vibrant community.

Stouffville Creek Retirement Residence is managed by Diversicare Canada Management Services Co., the recipient of the Canada Awards for Excellence in 2006, 2009, and 2012.