The Roxborough Retirement Residence - Newmarket, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

I'm Happy

My mother has been at the Roxborough Residence since January. She is happy there and enjoys the variety of activities available. The meals are also enjoyable with a nice selection of foods. I'm happy that she has a home that is safe and provides me with peace of mind. We find the staff to be friendly, professional and helpful.

Our experience with the Roxborough was excellent!

The facility was beautiful, clean, and well run, with excellent amenities.Would highly recommend for those looking for retirement living.

A daughters dream place for her parents

I am reviewing from a daughter who had to find a place for her parents who were both hospitalized at the same time and needed a place to recouperate together with help, but still independent. Although my mom has not joined my father yet, my father has been so welcomed by the staff, residents everyone. I have spent a lot of time with my my dad and I cannot express my gratitude to everyone for making him feel so at home. The meals are amazing! Great variety, great tasting ,great chefs. All the staff know everyone by name. The receptionist, the nurses, maintance they all are so kind.From a daughters point of view, this place is beyond 5 star🌟

Wasn't right for us. After mom gets to a certain point of care she would have to move to a long term facility rather than stay in this facility until the end. The facility was clean and tidy. The other residents seems happy.

A New Beginning

The Roxborough is a very welcoming and attractive facility. The staff greet each resident by name and take a personal interest in the well being of the individual. The setting is warm and inclusive with gently meandering corridors and a multitude of spots to stop and converse with other residents. The suites are varied in their layouts and provide a real choice of how each resident wishes their home to look and feel. There is lots of opportunity to be an individual at Roxborough while also be a member of a cohesive community.
The menus are varied and allow each individual to customize his or her meals depending on appetite and mood. The opportunity to eat with a variety of other residents and at your leisure makes it possible for the residents to enjoy the full community of others.
Social occasions are varied and slotted throughout the day to give everyone a choice of activities and the opportunity to take part as they see fit.
I am very impressed with the Roxborough and what it offers its residents.

Very Happy

It has been 3 weeks since we moved my Mother to Roxborough. Everything has been great: the food is excellent, the staff are very helpful and kind and the facilities are always kept in good shape. My Mom loves her Alcove apt and it is very roomy and comfortable. We are very happy with our experience to date.

Nice place, overall!

Overall I think they do a good job at The Roxborough Retirement Residence! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff here is very friendly. They do a good job looking after my loved one. We had a little trouble getting the medication service set up the way we wanted initially, but now that is all worked out and we're very pleased with how things are going!