Port Credit Residences - Mississauga, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Worst health care ever

This place is like 5 star hotel ,when you can help yourself and don't need assistance or health care.However it turn to [Removed]if you need help...health care providers are the worse,Psw don't know what to do,like collect urine for lab test..leave it and forget about.director of care has no control, don't instruct them what to do.she take the side of her unexperienced nurse even with wrong doing,lies to the lab ..that their med lab tech did bad job for residents
That happened to my step mom when had lab test.
I can't recommend this place to any senior,enemy

We found that this place was more 'institutional' than the others. The halls were not kept up (in terms of damage) as the others. The staff were absolutely lovely, but we did find it as warm as the others.

Mum is Happy

All is well with my mother Gertie Oldroyd. In her own words she is "content". At 100 years old that in itself is a blessing. The staff are doing a great job, are always bouncy and cheerful with Mum, she appreciates that. Her forgetfulness is nothing we can do anything about, still the staff act as her memory on many occasions.
She enjoyed her 100th Birthday tea party (quote " what is the fuss about, I am only 100!")
Nice Job all around
Best Regards
John and Estelle Oldroyd -son and daughter in law

We are pretty happy.

We are pretty happy. It's really clean and the staff is friendly. Communication has been difficult at times, but it's been getting better. The food is excellent, it's really good. They must have a top of the line chef. We can pay a little extra to come and join them. You don't get a big portion, but you get an appetizer, and a small meal, with coffee and dessert, and it fills me up. I can call and tell them I'm coming down, and they will have her ready and dressed. They offer plenty of activities and entertainment. They are a little more expensive than some of the others, but I think sometimes you get what you pay for, and I haven't had any problems with billing or any hidden or extra fees.

Located in Port Credit, this beautiful lakeside Retirement Community is the perfect place to live. With its picturesque village setting and harbor on Lake Ontario, Port Credit offers an array of shops, boutiques and waterfront dining within walking distance.
Port Credit Retirement Residences opened its doors in October 2011. Our caring and talented staff strives to exceed our residents’ needs and expectations every day. We understand that “retirement living” is not the end of anything but the beginning of a new stage full of new opportunities.
Our community has it all: elegantly appointed suites, exceptional caliber of services, comfort and safety. We provide freshly prepared meals, exciting daily activities, energizing fitness classes, and much more. Assisted living services are available throughout the building to ensure your loved ones are healthy and safe.
An undivided attention to detail and unwavering commitment to excellence have allowed us to become Mississauga’s # 1 choice in retirement living. Port Credit Residences is not just a retirement community...it is a lifestyle.