Beach Arms Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Beach Arms Retirement Residence

Things are going okay at Beach Arms. The quality of care and service is fine.

An excellent facility with experienced staff and a great deal of services for a reasonable price.

Nice and friendly clean
Smaller rooms nice and big
Building going to be built next door so dirt and noise to come so we are not going to take this one also lots of hills not good for walking

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. Sometimes there is a slip, it was a rough stuff in the beginning. Getting coordinated was a little tricky. But anytime we need anything they step up and take care of it. It's a clean place, and it's a really great. They tons of outings and social activity. They don't really cater to special diets. I haven't found a better price place. They even have bus outings to the malls and events. Anytime I have had a question or concern, I leave a message for Susan and she calls me personally the next day. There is only one elevator, and it seemed really cramped, but after awhile it doesn't seem that way any more.

Overall it's been pretty good.

The cleanliness would be a three in the best case. The people are all really nice. There seems to be a good variety of activities, but my loved one doesn't participate much. She really enjoys the food, that I would give a five. There were some communication issues, some information that took a long time, and a lot of sorting out to finally get. I kept getting different information from different people. This is definitely one of the less expensive places though, so I expected a few hiccups. Overall it's been pretty good.

Over the past 20 years, Beach Arms Retirement Residence has provided an atmosphere of companionship, security and graciousness for every day life. Our commitment is to provide quality accommodations, care and services to meet the needs of our residents.The Beach Arms is conveniently located close to everything the Beach has to offer: shopping, two libraries, churches, restaurants, Kew Gardens Park, community centres, physician and dental offices, pharmacies and of course, the lake and boardwalk.