Canterbury Place Retirement Residence - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Canterbury Place Retirement Residence Toronto, ON

I was recovering from back surgery, and the care and attention I received at Canterbury Place was wonderful. The staff and the residents made me feel very welcome. I participated in many of the activities and met many great friends. I have attended a couple of special events since my surgery and it was great to see my my friends again.

Mom did not like the small activity room and felt bedroom was too small. Mom felt " clastrophobic". Mom decided that Toronto is too busy for her.

A wonderful experience

I was in Canterbury Place for two wonderful weeks on respite care, following an operation.

I was overwhelmed with the hospitality and the service. They took care of my every need and I enjoyed those activities I was able to participate in.

It is an extremely well run Retirement Residence and plan to make it my home when I feel I can no longer manage on my own.

Canterbury Place was perfect form my respite care. They were available when I needed them, and the accommodation was first class.

Respite Care

I am very happy with the attention to care and service I received from Canterbury Place. I had no idea what to expect but this residence has exceeded my expectations. The first day I moved in I had just been released from hospital after having a back operation, and everyone I met called me by my first name, which I thought was very nice. All these residents to remember, it made me feel special. The care was excellent and because of this, I believe I am on a quicker road to recovery. I enjoyed participating in the activities and games, and met so many wonderful people.

Thank you Canterbury Place.

nice place
my parents love it

Exceeding my expectation

I am very happy with the care my mother has received. The staff has been excellent and always available. The level of care far exceeded my expectations. They have made a tough transition very easy.