Elan Santa Monica - Albuquerque, NM

Elan Santa Monica - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

Rates go up annually 2-4% which means we could pay as much as $2700 more annually. The memory care floor was newly built, decor beautiful and contemporary but quite sterile. One main gathering area only. Rooms small with no closets only one small armoire provided.

Still growing and becoming established

This place is very new and very beautiful. However, when I took a tour they were still growing so they weren’t as established as I would’ve liked for my Mom. The management looked like they were on the right path with hiring the right people and the person that took us on the tour was able to answer all of our questions. The rooms didn’t come furnished and the residents would have to provide that, which is something I didn’t like. Overall, it was just a question of their newness and if they would be able to provide exceptional service from day one.

Huge Blessing

I am so thankful that I have this opportunity to have moved my dad from Florida to here it truly has been a blessing. I chose this facility for many reasons but the main factor was that it is brand new. The layout of the building is very similar to the community where he was in Florida. Right now the memory care unit only has 7 residents which are beneficial to my dad because he is getting that one on one attention that is needed.

Beautiful facility and nicely equipped rooms. Lovely amenities, dining area was spacious and open. Lots of light throughout. Will definitely bring my mother here for a visit when the time comes for me to move her. Prices were comparable to other facilities that provide the type of care. Nice staff and the few residents I met were very friendly. Definitely at the top of my list.

Very nice facility and friendly staff, extensive cruise ship-like amenities available but possibly way more than what my dad would appreciate. Very costly