New dietitian and new menu

This facility is awesome and I am beyond satisfied. Their staff is amazing and they take really good care of the residents. All of the rooms are good sized and they have a door that goes outside and one that goes to the hallways. The staff is very conscientious about resident's medications. They monitor my Mother very well and I'm impressed. If there are any changed, they make sure to ask me first or let me know there's a problem. What I really like is they check in on her often to make sure she is okay. The only problem I had was with their food. They just didn't seem to have good food choices. But, they just hired a new dietician and created a new menu. I am sure that my opinion with the food is going to change. I highly recommend this facility.

Very Accomidating

Easthaven Villa is a good and safe community for our loved one. It is going to take some time for him to settle down and adjust to his new environment. The staff members are very accommodating to his personal needs. They go out of their way to make him feel comfortable. They moved him to a different room just to make him happy. They are a caring staff and keep me well informed. They have even accommodated some of his food preferences. They offer meals and alternative meals if you want something other than what is on the main menu. The facility is clean. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere. The staff makes us feel welcome when we come to visit. They have a lot of activities for the residents onsite and off-site. They offer trips to the casinos and they can have lunch there. If he signed up he could be busy all day long. He is starting to venture out and get more accustom to all they have to offer. He has a small patio outside his room. The community is in a very quiet area. He is in a good place where he has plenty of opportunities to socialize and he is well taken care of. I would recommend this community to others.

Highly Recommended for grreat care

My wife is very happy here at this community. the staff is outstanding in everyway and take very good care of her. The food is good and she is happy with the variety. They do offer activities to those who want to participate. We are very happy with the cleanliness. Those who need care for a loved ones we highly recommend this community for great care and a great value for others.

If you’re looking for a caring place to call home in Thurston County, look no further than Easthaven Villa. Located just a block off of Highway 510 on quiet Cullens Road in Yelm, WA, this comfortable community has just the services you need. Our loving caregivers can help whether you need just a few services or if you need secure care for Alzheimer’s. A “home-like” atmosphere permeates this community like a warm, snuggly blanket. Pets are welcome and families and friends visit often.

If cozy apartments with private, exterior entrances all on one floor remind you more of home than a huge, multi-story housing complex, then come home to a caring place known as Easthaven Villa.

If independence, dignity, comfort and safety are as important to you and your loved ones as they are to us, then come home to Easthaven Villa and join me for a tour and a free lunch. You’ll be glad you did.