Down Manor - Hood River, OR

I like this community for my new home. I like my new atmosphere. The menu is nice and I like that they take care of the community. They offer a lot of good activities for me to participate in. I like being close to family. I would highly recommend this community for others to call home.

My mom's good care

I like this community for mom. The staff are caring and attentive to here needs. The community is very clean and we like the atmosphere. We are happy with the menu and the nice variety. I like that my mom is making friends and that the other residents make her feel comfortable as well. We would recommend this commuinty for the outstanding care and value for other families.

Wonderful!

I am so glad my Mom is finally at Down Manor. The folks are wonderful and the place is delightful.

A Safe Haven for my Mom

Down Manor has opened a whole new world for my 78-year-old mother. There are so many activities to choose from (geared for the elderly); including country drives on their "trip to nowhere." The dining room is definitely the hot spot for meeting new friends; the food is SO EXCELLENT, that most of the residences show up and have a great time. The facility "aims to please." That is what has impressed me the most. My mom feels "safe," and she is always commenting on how "friendly" everyone is.., smile. As her only daughter, I am starting to relax and believe that my mom is going to thrive at Down Manor. It's a God-send.