Flagstone Senior Living - The Dalles, OR

Flagstone Senior Living - The Dalles, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Flagstone Senior Living - The Dalles, OR

Own parking space, the use of laundry for personal service. Amazing place to live.

Nice meal selection!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she has recently made the move into this community. They have a great staff on hand and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in a few of the activities they have available. Overall it has been a great fit and we are pleased.

Wonderful Activities Offered Here My Mother In Law Loves It Here

This is a community I would highly recommend, they are taking very good care of my mother in law. The staff have been very helpful. They have been great to work with. The community is neat and tidy. Her room is nice and clean when I visit. She has been very busy, they offer great activities for her to choose from. The meals are wonderful, she has even gained some weight. I know she is getting great care. Everything has worked out very well.

Overall Satisfactory

Overall my mother had a great experience here at the Flagstone Senior Living.

Beautiful facility

This is a very beautiful facility. The grounds are nice and well maintained also. The staff here seems to be friendly and professional at the same time. Overall, it seems to be a great place for the residents.

Beautiful facility. All re...

Beautiful facility. All residents I encountered on tour seemed to be happy and engaged. Great outdoor areas. Memory Care Unit is open and bright with family atmosphere and even though secure did not have the 'locked in' feel. The care providers I saw were all interacting with the residents in a sincere, caring manner. Overall, very impressed.

Flagstone Senior Living provides local seniors in The Dallas, Oregon, with an incredible array of srvices that makes their retirement years an enjoyable experience. Many people are faced with a difficult choice when choosing the right retirement or assisted living community for an aging parent. Many parents want to keep their independence and resent any intrusions into their private lives and affairs. This attitude is normal an proper from any human being. However, in many cases, the aging parent or loved one does not fully understand their diminished capacity to understand their own needs and their inability to properly take care of themselves. At Flagstone Senior Living, we understand the needs of our residents and their families. We happily provide healthy meals to all of our residents. In addition to our food service, our trained and dedicated staff is always available to assist a resident with any of their needs. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to serve our residents. Seniors have a wide variety of living quarters to choose from. They can choose to live in an economical and efficient studio apartment; or the can choose to live in a one or two bedroom unit. In any case, all of our residents have the advantage of living in an active community. We strive to give all of our residents the opportunity to live a full and active retirement life. We provide endless amounts of entertainment and socializing events in our community center. If you are looking for a retirement community in The Dallas, Oregon area, then look no further than Flagstone Senior Living.