Avamere at Cascadia - Sandy, OR

Avamere at Cascadia - Sandy, OR has yet not published prices.

Has A Garden Club

This community is the perfect match for my mom. She loves living here she is so happy and I am happy for her. She does the activities and social events. She is meeting new people and making friends all the time. She loves the food there raves about it constantly which I don't mind. The staff is wonderful super nice and friendly. it makes a world of difference when you already know someone here like my mom did. Mom loves to garden and when she found out they have a gardening club she was thrilled and excited to know in the spring they will be able to plant stuff. I would happily recommend this community to anyone.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad your mom is so happy at our beautiful Cascadia Village community. Thanks again for the recommendation and feel free to send me more details or any thoughts or questions anytime and we can continue to improve: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Not a good experience

I had a horrible experience with Cascadia Village Retirement & Assisted Living. At the first of my stay, the staff was friendly and helpful. Then I started smelling a strong odor coming into my room. The management said they did not smell what I was smelling. I then hired a personal assistant to help me get organized with my move. She also could smell a strong odor. When she told the management they told her to stay out of it. The fact that they bad mouthed me while I was standing there is unacceptable. I have since moved out of the community.

Bonaventure Senior Living

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and thank you for your feedback, as it will help us to continuously improve. We want to make every senior resident feel welcomed and appreciated and our intention is to meet each and every one of our resident’s need. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

I highly recommend Cascadia Village

I toured over 6 Assisted living facilities in the last several months for my grandparents, and I really loved Cascadia Village.
On our first visit 2 couples approached us and told us how great the staff was and how amazing the food was, one couple had been there for 12 years and they loved it.

Michael the manager has been a great resource in helping us get information on the VA benefits that are available for my grandfather, he has made this a much easier task and is very knowledgeable on this subject.

The biggest selling feature for us was that after two years if you run out of money, and medicare/medicade kicks in, Cascadia will maintain the same level of care in the same room for the remainder of your relatives stay.

I highly recommend this facility, the staff and guests are very friendly, caring and positive, I really feel that my grandparents will be taken care of like family.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you so much! We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent tour of our Cascadia Village community. We look forward to welcoming your grandparents to the Bonaventure Family and you are more than welcome to reach out anytime with any additional thoughts or questions: [removed].

Avamere at Cascadia is tucked in the foothills of the beautiful Sandy, Oregon landscape. Located just thirty miles east of Portland, we offer easy access to the amenities of a big city in a quiet country setting. With the Sandy River winding through the center of town and a large selection of accessible wilderness land, there are numerous outdoor activities available nearby.