Dorothy Cares Assisted Living Facility, LLC - Riverview, FL

Dorothy Cares Assisted Living Facility, LLC - Riverview, FL has yet not published prices.

Cared For By Angels

We had our mom at Dorothy's for about three years. At other facilities, mom was over-medicated, causing more confusion. Her memory improved when she became a guest with [name removed]. This home is kept pristine and pricing is very reasonable compared to other options-- especially since guests receive much more individual attention. Later, when mom's memory did fade, the gentle, caring nature of [name removed] and all of her helpers was a great comfort to us. (My brother was horrified at other 'memory care' facilities he'd visited as they smelled, were depressing, and guests were ignored.) The thoughtful attention my mom received at Dorothy's was phenomenal. My mom considered [name removed] as more of another daughter. The love and care that she received was such a blessing and something that no money could buy. It was a gift. Mom was made to feel special. Thoughtful little things were done for her. As I live at a great distance, they would send photos of mom opening my cards and presents and she always had a huge smile. These would touch my heart and mean so much to me. With my mom's passing, we take great comfort in knowing that she was loved and cared for in the very best way possible. [Name removed] is an absolute angel with the biggest heart and loving nature. She selects staff who are also caring. We could not be more grateful for the loving care that our mother received at Dorothy's.

Review of Dorothy Cares II ALF

Residents and staff very friendly and helpful. Beautiful neighborhood. Homes is very clean and roomy - easy to get around in all the rooms. I like the garden out front and the large sun room out back.

Highly Recommended Assisted Living Facility!

This is a highly recommended Assisted Living Facility coming from a very satisfied family member to a resident that has been under Dorothy's care for a couple of years now. House is kept cleaned, the smell of the home cooked meals make you feel at home and the personal attention mom gets here is like no other. Staff treat resident like their very own family, we just love it here. They have another location that has been doing great as well.

Dorothy Cares ll ALF Riverview FL

This home was as close as possible to having my Mother cared for as if she was still with my family. All residents are cared for and loved on as if they were family. [Name removed] was like having a sister watching over Mom. She always kept me informed and sent me pictures.

Review of Dorothy Cares ALF

Dorothy Cares was a wonderful place for my mother. [Name removed] was great and her staff was also special. I presently volunteer my time to sing gospel music at both her facilities once a month. Great people!!

Review of Dorothy Cares ALF

This is the best home my mom has been in. Everyone is very attentive and take very good care of mom. I am very happy with the way mom has gotten better since she has been here. This is a 5 star facility. Thank you very much.

Review of Dorothy Cares

I recently toured these communities and currently on a wait list. I loved both locations, cheaper than larger facilities or health care at home. Owner is so dedicated, involved and I love that she's a name and knowledgeable. Can't wait to get my family member at either location

This provider is the ideal situation in terms of atmosphere, location, and price.

We didn't realize that some adult family care homes are only for individuals with dementia. This is a wonderful option for some families. We knew that it wouldn't be the best arrangement for [Removed]; and decided not to select this option.

I liked the facility but it was small with 4 bedrooms.
The price too high for a normal bedroom

Outstanding Care

I had my mother in two well known corporate senior assisted living facilities. While the experiences were not bad, they were not great, either.

I am really pleased that Mom is now in Dorothy's care. The level of caring and compassion is far beyond what was previously experienced. [Removed] and her workers absolutely go out of their way to both care for Mom and make her comfortable. Mom now has constant interaction with people, rather than spending hours alone. Also, the food is far better and more nutritious than the commissary food received in the corporate facilities.

Another comment - the facility is absolutely immaculate and clean.

I am thrilled with the care Mom receives and I highly recommend this warm, caring home.

Review for Doroth's Adult Family Home

This is a friendly, neat and clean facility in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. Above all, their care and compassion is worth mentioning. My husband was in good hands here.
Some of their workers treated him as their own. I would recommend this facility to all.

Thankful family member

Dorothy is an excellent nurse and takes great care of my parent. I can't believe I didn't know of her place sooner instead of paying so much more in a huge facility where my parent wasn't even cared for the way Dorothy and her staff do. I'm am lucky and blessed to know this place exist!