Dorothy Cares Assisted Living Facility, LLC - Riverview, FL

Dorothy Cares Assisted Living Facility, LLC - Riverview, FL has yet not published prices.

This provider is the ideal situation in terms of atmosphere, location, and price.

We didn't realize that some adult family care homes are only for individuals with dementia. This is a wonderful option for some families. We knew that it wouldn't be the best arrangement for [Removed]; and decided not to select this option.

I liked the facility but it was small with 4 bedrooms.
The price too high for a normal bedroom

Outstanding Care

I had my mother in two well known corporate senior assisted living facilities. While the experiences were not bad, they were not great, either.

I am really pleased that Mom is now in Dorothy's care. The level of caring and compassion is far beyond what was previously experienced. [Removed] and her workers absolutely go out of their way to both care for Mom and make her comfortable. Mom now has constant interaction with people, rather than spending hours alone. Also, the food is far better and more nutritious than the commissary food received in the corporate facilities.

Another comment - the facility is absolutely immaculate and clean.

I am thrilled with the care Mom receives and I highly recommend this warm, caring home.

Review for Doroth's Adult Family Home

This is a friendly, neat and clean facility in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. Above all, their care and compassion is worth mentioning. My husband was in good hands here.
Some of their workers treated him as their own. I would recommend this facility to all.

Thankful family member

Dorothy is an excellent nurse and takes great care of my parent. I can't believe I didn't know of her place sooner instead of paying so much more in a huge facility where my parent wasn't even cared for the way Dorothy and her staff do. I'm am lucky and blessed to know this place exist!