Homewood at Sun City Center- Sun City Center, FL

Private Rooms

Homewood at Sun City Center was a good tour. The staff was very friendly and answered all the questions we had regarding what they would provide for our loved one. It is a clean community with a lot of amenities. We chose another community we wanted a shared room for our loved one.

Nice Spacious Community

Homewood at Sun City Center was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose a smaller community that was a better fit for us.

Loved this facility- lovely, intimate and CLEAN!

I cannot imagine my parents living anywhere else!

We choose Homewood Residence as the new home for our parents for a number of reasons. Unlike some of the other places we visited, it is brightly lit with modern furnishings. The rooms are huge and modern, and they even repainted, updated the bathrooms, and put in new floors. Not only were their two cats welcome, but the staff was happy to help take care of them. My parents both have dementia and short term memory loss, so while they love their cats they are not able to care for them. Kim, the Executive Director, is awesome! She is friendly, went out of her way to help us through this tough time, and found ways to make this more affordable than expected. Jessica, the Health and Wellness Director, took a personal interest in making sure my parents were transitioning to their new environment. Every single employee I have worked with has exceeded my expectations when it comes to how much they care. This has been the absolute hardest thing I have done, and I cannot imagine doing it with any other facility. This is something neither one of my parents were on board with (we had to trick them, which was emotionally tough), but Kim and Jessica made this as easy on my brother and me as possible.

A fine Memory Care facility in West Florida!

My father stayed in the Claire Bridge Memory care area of the Homewood Residence at Freedom Plaza, Sun City Center Florida. We were very impressed with the facilities, staff , food and bright airy atmosphere of the facility. I would certainly recommend the facility as one of the best in the region and place my father there again in the future!

Best Assisted Living in Sun City Center - Homewood

Unparelled community - part of a larger campus - Freedom Plaza Sun City Center. Kim H. and her team surpassed our family's expectations as it related to the care and support for our dad.

It had a classier look than most of the other places.

We chose Homewood for a few reasons. We liked the location, it's in a good spot for us. It's clean, and well maintained. We also liked that the rehab area was very nice. It had a classier look than most of the other places.

Homewood at Freedom Plaza provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.