We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Complimentary Transportation
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Transfer Assistance
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Doctor on Call
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Secure Memory Unit
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Daily Housekeeping
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Nurses on Staff
- Aging in Place
- Devotional Services Available
- Respite Available
Located just off Rt. 674 within quick access of I-75, Inspired Living at Sun City Center provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.
Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.
The care you receive at Inspired Living at Sun City Center is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.
Our personal touch matters:
• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
• Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
• Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.
•Private memory care suites
• Private bathrooms
• Emergency call system
• Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite