Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center - Ruskin, FL

Belevedere Commons

Everyone there is kind, pleasant, and caring. If you have any questions or concerns they will answer your question or take care of your concerns.

Seeing What They Are Like

I was primarily looking for a community in a convenient location for me to travel to. I had many options to consider and this community was actually not convenient for me. It would be suitable for another family.

Other options for care

We toured this community. We did not like the atmosphere. It was not clean and needed a lot of improvements in the cleaning. The community was dark and we wanted to the community that was more cheerful for environments. We would not recommend this community. We did not see a menu of if activities are offered.

We really liked this place. Smaller than the rest and felt more like "family". We are looking forward to moving dad in next week.

Ok, smelled funny, but staff seemed happy, rooms nice size, they where alittle dirty but for the price and competition around I thought they should presentl better. It's a no.

Good community

My loved one lived here before passing.The community was very understanding during this difficult time. I would recommend them.

Winning Staff

While the facility is dated, the friendly staff more than makes up for those aesthetics. My mom, who did not want to go initially, has nothing but rave reviews for how sweet the staff is. This has eased her transition tremendously.

Good way to welcome mom who needed a respite while her condo unit was being fixed.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Belvedere Commons! We had a somewhat difficult situation where we had to place two loved ones with different care needs, but they handled everything very well! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they take great care of the residents. I visit very often, and I'm always impressed by the level of interaction I see between the staff and the residents!

Loving care for Mom!

My mom received excellent care over a three year period in the memory care unit until she passed away last month. Everyone I encountered during her stay was encouraging and professional, often going way beyond expectations. Staff and administration allowed me to decorate her room so it was bright, cheerful, and filled with some of her favorite things. I spent a lot of time there, especially over the last few months, and I am so grateful for the loving care she was provided. Family members were welcomed and treated with respect, kindness, and compassion. My mom was happy there. She seemed to enjoy the food most days.. Housekeeping was amazing, but when residents ' needs were urgent, housekeeping had to wait for brief periods. Activities were available for all levels of functioning. She was fortunate to be in this caring community. Thanks.

The room was old, sad and sterile

Her room was extremely sad, it was horrible. The condition of the bed she slept in was bad. With that in mind, she was not there to live. It was just a short stay, but from what I saw being in that room for 2 weeks would have depressed me. It was just old and sad and sterile. The general lobby was fine.

First Class Facility

We were looking for a place for our uncle, who was a World War II veteran. From the time we walked through the front door of Belvedere Commons, our uncle loved it, and so did we. The facility is lovely, the staff was caring and very professional, and the accommodations were great. They treated our uncle like a "HERO" and we would highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a first class facility for their loved one.

Extremely pleaseant and helful staff. They make you feel at home. My Dad was quite comfortable during his time there and he is a difficult person to please. I would highly recommend this community.

Lori Edgerton

Thank you for the kind words and positive review shared on SeniorAdvisor.com. Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center is a great place to live! We always appreciate and enjoy hearing about our resident’s (and their loved one’s) experience in our community.

Thank you again for taking the time to share kind words about your experience at Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Facility is bright and clean. Could use a little more activities. Otherwise, a very nice assisted living facility for the price.

Lori Edgerton

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center. We appreciate hearing from our residents and their family members.

Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center is a great place to call home! The quality of life our residents enjoy is at the core of our mission. It is our honor and privilege to take care of those who choose to live at Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center.